Reviews for Broken
reallyseaweed chapter 18 . 7h
so i guess Malfoy was going to tell Hermione that Harry is still in love with her?
reallyseaweed chapter 16 . 8h
ohhh goodness. Harry is in love with Granger.
and if Granger incident was not an accident, then i bet Ginny was the one behind that. Geeze Potter sent letter to Hermione, did Ginny stop that letter too? what happened with Ginny? Did she know that Hermione's pregnant with Potter.?
reallyseaweed chapter 13 . 10h
this is so sad. i cried for Matthew
reallyseaweed chapter 11 . 11h
so many tearssssssss. goodness. this story make so me emotional crying and sobbing
weeliciousmania chapter 6 . 9/13
and how you potrayed mrs weasley omg. she is likw the mother that everyone loves
weeliciousmania chapter 7 . 9/13
i was in tears. the entire story
EmElise28 chapter 16 . 9/4
This is one of the best fics I’ve read so far and the first post-Hogwarts story I’ve remotely enjoyed. The plot is unique, dramatic, yet believable. The characters are smart and your descriptions are poetic. I still have much of this story to go, but I can’t wait to read anything else you’ve written when I finish. This is INCREDIBLE.
EmElise28 chapter 7 . 9/2
The way you describe Hermione in her thoughts, depressed... is so real. Honestly brought be to absolute tears.
Polymoly chapter 36 . 9/1
I just want to say that your story blew me away.

It can definitely be improved, but damn, I just love how you made Draco so in character in this story. I have my own share of reading Dramione stories and there are really, not many stories that can make Draco as true to his real character. Everytime I read a story that succeeded in that aspect, I’m just so happy because it felt like I was reading a sequel to the original stories. And your story belongs to that catagory. Love it!

Of course, I would prefer to have more Dramione moments, especially a really passionate one, happening in here. But I think I understand where you’re coming from, seeing that both of them were traumatized by their own problems. But things are just really really slow for them. I like the premise of Hermoine’s story, and while it weirded me out to imagine Harry and Hermoine together, it works well in this story.

I could go on and on about how I worship your story and how I think it could be better, but let’s leave it at amazing and I’m excited to read your other stories! You’re an amazing and talented writer and I wish you all the best in your journey!
msgny chapter 1 . 8/11
Well, brilliant! I think I can say no more for this story. I'm really enjoying it. Thank you for sharing.
msgny chapter 32 . 8/10
Finally the Kiss! Oh wow, Idk why but the way you describe this chapter is so good (way good than hot sensual kiss) like the first kiss of the very young couple. It's speacial.
Scorpia11 chapter 36 . 8/7
Okay I loved this for so many reasons. Priamarily your character development and story. my favorite was you didnt portray Mrs. Weasley nastily I've ways thought this is how she'd be of Hermione and Ron didnt work. It was a bit slow...and a very slow burn but the ending was nice. Thanks for the awesome story.
annapsarudaki chapter 15 . 8/7
I knew he would make his appearance... Now that she knows things are more "equal" between them.
sweet.BitterKH chapter 36 . 8/7
This was the best slow burn fic ive ever read. The character development is so spot on and well done. Love love this
372259 chapter 36 . 7/28
Wow what an incredibly written story. I loved the friendship between Pansy and Hermione!
5,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »