Reviews for Broken
cashew chapter 1 . 11/19/2023
I see myself in her. I lie best when I lie to myself and these days its as easy as breathing. This story is will make you feel human. This story is real.
theredwaste chapter 30 . 10/16/2023
Draco’s speech to Hermione is giving very much Mr. Darcy’s “I have struggled in vain and I can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment… I have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectations, the inferiority of your birth by rank and circumstance. All these things I am willing to put aside and ask you to end my agony.” LOL
Eva Presser chapter 36 . 9/22/2023
I enjoyed reading every single line - full of tears, excitement and feelings. Sometimes it remembered me to the Secret - a Korean drama which has the same vibe and similar protaginst: two damaged, imperfect, but very lovable people. I loved the slow build of the story and character development. Had enough time to feel every change, so it was authentic and deeply sensitive. Thank You for the amazing experience!
Mine041005 chapter 1 . 8/16/2023
Hi, I don't know how to contact you so I'm commenting here to ask if I can write a series based on some of your ideas.
I write about a couple in KinnPorsche the series is KimPorchay in the ABO genre.
I have read broken before so when I came up with the idea I thought I was going in that direction so I would like to ask permission to rely on some details of the story.
In my idea, Omega hid the child from his family but when the baby died of blood cancer, he comes back then the story goes in the direction of his Alpha trying to figure things out and the two of them healing each other. There are two details that both went to drink coffee together and omega jumped into the lake because he dropped the phone, then Alpha jumped in to save.
In addition, I want to change another detail that Omega's friend is also Alpha's cousin (with a bit of a role like Pansy, protecting his friend), He learned the truth after omega's son was 3 years old. , I wanted a scene where he recounts the omega's son's death to his brother.
I guarantee that there are no other ideas except the above. I would be very grateful if you could agree to me based on your story. I promise to put your name in the description because my story has a part from you.
Please reply me as soon as possible, thanks for reading this and have a nice day
Guest chapter 36 . 8/4/2023
Holy fuck this is the best fanfic i ever read in my life. By far. I learned a lot about writing reading this. How to keep the reader engaged, and so much more. But more than that, It spoke to my own traumas, my own broken soul, and it helped me see a lot of thinks i just could not see before. You wrote a masterpiece, and i thank you for that.
Coley213 chapter 36 . 7/29/2023
love this story and always come back to it. for whatever reason, I thought it ended with Hermione seeing Ginny at the therapist's office. maybe I was reading too fast and missed it or thinking of a different story!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/14/2023
A cathartic experience. Excellent writing. Thank you I really needed that.
xTaekook chapter 21 . 6/7/2023
You have officially made me cry 3 times with this story. I have a migraine from the tears and need to take breaks in between heartwrenching parts. Amazing story.
Yours truly - Mirja chapter 1 . 3/14/2023
I can’t read this anymore. I really like the writing, I like the storyline, but I would have needed a massive trigger warning. This story might be really upsetting for readers with traumatic experiences with (child) death. Especially because it is written so well!
riosdesire16 chapter 7 . 3/12/2023
Damn Harry…so cold…I gotta know what happened, and what son?!
riosdesire16 chapter 4 . 3/11/2023
Oh I’m quite intrigued now after this chapter! Can’t wait to find out what happened to her.
Kelsey Dixon chapter 16 . 2/24/2023
AHHHH
Kelsey Dixon chapter 12 . 2/24/2023
AHHHHHHHHH
Kelsey Dixon chapter 4 . 2/24/2023
I am beyond hooked in this story. Such incredible writing! The subtle cliffhangers are killing me!
FlitzerJ chapter 36 . 2/13/2023
Wow. Just. . . WOW! I don’t think I can recover from this story so quickly. I need a moment to just digest an emotionally-packed art such as this. I have no words. I never really understand why people are so attracted towards Dramione and my curiosity has always been piqued, and yet I never had the opportunity to address it. Until now. I consider myself really lucky that this is the first Dramione story I have ever read because this is such a gem! Beautifully written 100%! Didn’t even stop reading from the moment I started. I’m kinda sad that it’s finished but also saturation on how you ended it. Goodness, now I wish I could read it again for the first time
5,822 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »