Reviews for Broken
Kirlatan chapter 10 . 1/15
I dont understand your fic. I mean, no offense really, it's just illogical. I know people on depression and anxiety, even in trauma. I'm one of them, but it's a little triggering when the breaking points are just too long.

Anyways, I'll still be reading.
Caramel4me chapter 36 . 1/7
I haven't read a story like this in so long. It grabbed my attention, it pulled at the heart-srrobgs, it frustrated me. It has so much in it and brought up so much to my mind and soul that I felt and struggle to deal with myself. I'm so glad I read this, thank you for sharing!
AegisOfRime chapter 36 . 12/21/2021
Very good story. For the vast majority it definitely doesn’t count as a romance, and even the last few chapters focus more on other issues. Very engrossing though!
Ren Mashiro chapter 10 . 12/21/2021
Dear god this is so good and yet so sad. IK you put a trigger warning on the SA chapter but I'd put one on these as well. As a child loss mom it is so hard yet so commiseratory. It feels so good to read 3 years post event, and still I found myself sobbing in a moment PTSD. That means a great portrayal of this situation, but still extremely triggering.
xLotus chapter 36 . 12/2/2021
thank you. for writing a beautifully real story. it hurt me and made me face parts of my past and then gave me hope that it will be better. thank you.
no.1dramionefan chapter 36 . 11/28/2021
Omg! This is one of my favourite stories now! It was perfect - there was drama, angst (when it talked about Matthew's death I sobbed so hard I thought I'd never stop), romance, and even a sort of sarcastic humour! You've portrayed both Hermione and Draco perfectly, and I absolutely loved this fanfic. The chapters were long, the emotions perfectly captured... it was amazing.

keep writing!
Zainab
Guest chapter 36 . 11/3/2021
Good story but you would have benefited from an editor who made you reduce the length by about a third. I had to keep skipping forward through the interminable dialogue/internal musings the characters were constantly engaged in.
Mina chapter 1 . 10/13/2021
You are an amazing writer! Ever think about writing a book? Because, damn, your good.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/2/2021
308k words. I'm a little disappointed at that ending. I wanted to know more than the what ifs. I read that there wasn't going to be a sequel was disappointed. I don't feel like we got a good dramione or if they healed fully, or if the make it, or even if they get together. I don't feel we seen any growth between them or if the over come their brokenness. It was a good story I just need more to the plot.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/30/2021
Ok well this is a good story and I have been enjoying it. There are just somethings I'm finding a annoying. The inner monologue are too long for my liking. I do like it but they just keep going and going and going. I find myself skipping some of it just to move onto the conversation that they're in the middle of. I also have an issue with the time leaps. Like you leave us on something and then days later the story continues, and I'm like did I miss something. It leaves so many questions and confusion. I also am going to start chapter 30 and that just leaves 6 chapters left to see if Hermione and Draco get together, but I have a feeling it's going to be too rush. Idk. I love a slow burn stories but it has to be done right not rush, bc it just leave me with a bunch of questions, and doesn't satisfy me. I like to be satisfied at the end of a story.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2021
I always feel like a woman keeping a baby from their dad is just wrong. I am glad that you wrote that she was in the wrong and she realize she was wrong. That was truly a dirty move on her part. Had that situation in my family except it was a father that died not knowing he had a daughter, and a daughter that will never know her father.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
First off just wanted to say I am enjoying this story. You have me feeling so much. I love when a writer can get me to feel for the characters. It's confusing for sure. Hermione wishing that she was 17 again? Wasn't she in her six-year of Hogwarts. So she wishing her life back to b4 the war? Man what happen to her. We get pieces of the story but it's not frustrated for a reader. Again I like this story. I did come cross minor errors, buy still good.
Sweetdreamer25 chapter 11 . 9/28/2021
I haven't finish this chapter yet I had to take a break. This chapter was freaking hard to read as a mom. Lord you hurt my soul. The pains that you described is unimaginable. God I'm in tears. I think I would have die after the manner attack. I wouldn't have the will to live. Hermione is strong and you wrote her like that. I sometimes feel writers write her too weak, but you didn't and I applaud you for that. She is the strongest Hermione character that I have read in awhile. Thank you for. allowing us to read you work.
mzlx26 chapter 11 . 9/19/2021
The first time I read the story was four years ago. I’m reading it again carefully as a treasure. I just so love it.
Melinda Kelly chapter 36 . 9/9/2021
This was a wonderful story. Thank you.
5,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »