Reviews for Broken
Tenebris.Rosis chapter 36 . 1/13
I simply have no words. Amazing story and incredible narration. I've been reading this story nonstop for three days and now that I'm done I feel a sense of peace, and yet the familiar restlessness of wanting more.
(P.S: when you described the fire as purifying, my mind kept going to the phrase 'Death by fire is the purest death of all' lol, until the end of the chapter)
PotterFan chapter 36 . 1/5
This was just amazing. I am french, and started to read some english fan fiction , and really, this was a piece of art. Incredibly good. I loved the characters of Hermione and Draco , it's exactly how I would picture them. Strong, intelligent with their fears and weakness, ready to accept their lives as it is, looking for a chance to get it better. I loved all the "bloody hell" Draco had , everytime he felt something for Hermione. Anyways so much to say about your fanfiction, just thank you I had an amazing moment reading it. Thank you !
slytherinheiress.21 chapter 36 . 1/2
Im not really one to write reviews but your work is so special... its so wonderful that I just had to write something. I've read this in one sitting and while yes, I did spend the entire day reading, I didnt regret any of it. This was such wonderful work! You have tugged on my heartstrings the entire time I was reading! My heart clenched the more I read. I was eveb worried how you'd end such a wonderful story. Shame on me for even doubting you. You ended it so real... the whole thing was so cathartic. I loved every bit of it! Definitely one of the best Dramione fics I've read. Will totally recommend this to others. Thank you so much for sharing your work and your talent! keep on writing!
Rubywurst chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
I normally never write a comment after reading only the first chapter, but HOLY GUACAMOLE - YOU ARE INCREDIBLE! This is so well and eloquently written. Just like reading a damn good poem. And the metaphors! GOSH! So so great. Well, ehem, moving on. Next chapter - here I come.
stephchoooo chapter 36 . 12/9/2020
This story really puts things into perspective like damn
Vengeful Jeans chapter 36 . 12/1/2020
Thank you for sharing this story. I know it's fiction, but your words moved an unhealed place in my soul, your Hermione searching for healing and a way to move forward helped me realize that I want to do the same. Thank you.
haneen chapter 12 . 11/29/2020
OH MY FCUKINF GOD I LITERSALLY CANT YOURE OUTSTADNING
Beefuf chapter 36 . 11/23/2020
This is beautifully and sensitively written. My second time of reading it and one I will come back to.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
lalalalalala chapter 36 . 11/20/2020
Hey, i don't normally review but i really wanted you to know that it is a very well written work and definitely deserves to be published as a book. It kept my attention from start to the very last word and i've been through do many emotions while reading it. It was a honour to read this piece.
itme94 chapter 16 . 11/21/2020
get out get out get out, the emotion!
itme94 chapter 4 . 11/21/2020
Such quality writing!
itme94 chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
I'm ready for these flawed characters.
WhisperLynn chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
Wow, just plain wow. I usually don't care for angst, but damn. This is so real and raw and so many other adjectives that I should just hand you a thesaurus instead. Thank you for this. I referred this to a friend who loves HP and just lost a son.
Lily chapter 29 . 11/8/2020
Potter es un idiota!
Lily Dangerous Black chapter 18 . 10/30/2020
La hora de la verdad! Omg!
5,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »