Reviews for Broken
Queenofsnuggles chapter 30 . 11/20
I am at war with myself about whether I like this story or not. The long repetitive inner monologues where the characters argue with themselves and deny everything they are feeling makes the story feel unnecessarily long and slow. Hermione's (quite self-pitying) claims that she keeps all of her feelings "inside" is constantly disproven, as she seems to be crying or almost crying every second paragraph. Harry, Ron and Ginny are also extremely annoying.

The plot in itself is pretty good, though. I really like Blaise and Pansy. I have found that the story is more enjoyable if you slowly scroll through it all and only read parts where people are speaking.
Love your work.
kathryn.deva chapter 36 . 11/18
This such a wonderful story. The ending was so perfect. I loved the fact they finally managed to get away and just be together. The story as a whole had the perfect type of romance for them. I personally think that the ending of this story creates such a wonderful picture.
kathryn.deva chapter 35 . 11/18
This is so wonderful, I love the story telling in this chapter. It's so carefully orchestrated and masterfully pieced together.
kathryn.deva chapter 33 . 11/18
This is a wonderful chapter and I love the resaurant scene.
hermioneegranger chapter 22 . 11/12
for fucks sake, hermione needs to stop acting so self-righteous. all the things she went through with matthew(besides his death), harry, and ron were her fault. she was being a selfish coward when she left. her and harry made the decision to have sex, they should’ve been the ones who dealt with the outcome together. hermione should’ve just told the truth and having harry still be in love with her was stupid. this fic is like a poorly written soap opera.
hermioneegranger chapter 17 . 11/12
lol this whole story is so melodramatic and i can’t stand hermione’s self pitying.
kathryn.deva chapter 28 . 11/11
This is a really great story with wonderfuly eloquent writing and amazing character development. I love how you've got so much going on in the story and it all makes complete sense. I love the suspense and the speed is really good.
hgarett1995 chapter 36 . 11/8
Hello! Just wanted to say that I am still waiting for an epilogue. And well you probably won't see this and I doubt you are active but, I have to say your story was a very good at gripping people's attention, while it lacked a bit of fluff in my opinion, the underlying words and expressions did sort of make up for it, but that doesn't mean I don't want a epilogue I still do.
kathryn.deva chapter 8 . 11/6
This is such an amazing story. I love that you've villainized Harry, Ron, and Ginny. This story has such eloquent writing and I love that I still have to look up words every now and then.
kathryn.deva chapter 1 . 11/4
Thanks for keeping the smut out of your fic, I hate it when people put it in there. It's unnecessary and prevents younger audiences from reading it. This chapter is really well written I love the language so far.
Felston chapter 32 . 10/30
At last
Felston chapter 16 . 10/28
Bloody Hell. What a story! I already loved it
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 10/28
Jesus you drove me nuts with the mystery in this fanfic! finally I can take a breather from reading and SLEEP!
Yukisabella chapter 36 . 10/15
Yasan ch yadargaatai bichdeg yum be deez ene zohiolch ni. Ysn ch yadargaatai zantai duruudev. Yasan ch yavtsgui uil yvdluudav
5,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »