Reviews for Broken
akinriah tram chapter 36 . 9/5/2020
I took this summer to reread this story and I still love it as much as I did in the past. Thank you!
tahminax chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
ahh yes yeah that's mostly us, humans every freaking day
all the lies, they're easy as breathing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
This fic needs some major editing. You could do without more than half of the self loathing inner monologues, it's repetitive and downright annoying. Most characters are ooc and that's fine cause that's the author's rendition. However its not for those who love their Hermione - stubborn, strong and courageous. The fic often reads like a tv soap where the characters could have avoided much and unnecessary drama with just the slightest bit of communication. Draco and Ron are the only ones that I felt any sympathy and love for in this fic. For those who enjoy drama like this but are in a hurry, I'd suggest skipping the monologues and go straight to the dialogues. The twists are decent.
sunflwgranger chapter 11 . 8/23/2020
oh fuck! i'm sobbing
BernerMom chapter 11 . 8/18/2020
I just got done crying so hard. I have not ugly cried like that in a couple years. It was so bad, my beautiful Berner crawled up into my lap and pressed against my chest in a hug to comfort me until I finally stopped and was able to finish the chapter. I just kept imagining going through that pain and how I would feel if it were my own son. It completely broke me. Now, I must go to bed because it’s very late. I think I’ll go sleep in my son’s room.
K chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
I'm not one to read fanfiction, but this came up as one of the top recommended Dramione results :) Just had to leave a comment to say you are a wonderful author. I ended up spending an entire day reading this fic and am still thinking about it 2 days later. Thank you for this slow-burning gem and for actually capturing the characters' personalities, which so many other stories fail to do!
imaeonian chapter 33 . 8/6/2020
I'm happy that they're finally getting together after 30 chapters, but my god the awkwardness was too much to bear. I hope they finally pick things up.
imaeonian chapter 17 . 8/5/2020
I'm at the point where I just skim through the paragraphs and look for dialogue. The amount of inner monologue and flashbacks are too overwhelming.
imaeonian chapter 12 . 8/5/2020
Eww, Ron is a pure asshole in this one. No tact whatsoever. And that inner monologue of Draco after he got slapped... big yikes. Red flags all over.
imaeonian chapter 10 . 8/5/2020
Oh, makes sense that it was Ginny lol. I really thought that Mrs. Weasley rejected her letter and I was hella fuming
imaeonian chapter 9 . 8/5/2020
I don't get it... why are they so mad at her? They've literally been best friends for seven years, and apparently she didn't even just up and leave without a goodbye. Especially Harry? What is he so mad for lol. How the Trio's friendship ended up being is kinda turning me off, but I hope I get answers asap because it seems like everyone else is just overreacting (like Mrs. Weasley. Literally wtf.)
Guest chapter 36 . 8/4/2020
i enjoyed your Draco immensely
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 7 . 8/2/2020
Oh you went there. I just attended a funeral yesterday, one of my aunts had to bury her young son. It's not a small matter to write about. Neither is rape. It feels like you're using these incredibly sensitive topics for just the purpose of the story and not to write some healing message. I don't know why but for the first time these topics seem sacred now, like they're a great responsibility to be written about sparingly or with a lot of knowledge. I hesitate when it feels like the author is using these particularly sensitive scenarios for dramatic effect. Perhaps your message will come in the end.
Redshiso chapter 11 . 8/1/2020
This chapter was so painful to read. I have a 4 year old son and I can’t even imagine the feelings that Hermione went through (not even counting her parents). I had to take a break in between. It was so raw but you wrote it so well. My heart broke for her.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 5 . 8/1/2020
Yikes, harsh Harry. He's going to feel like an idiot when we all find out why she left.
5,825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »