Reviews for Broken
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2021
I always feel like a woman keeping a baby from their dad is just wrong. I am glad that you wrote that she was in the wrong and she realize she was wrong. That was truly a dirty move on her part. Had that situation in my family except it was a father that died not knowing he had a daughter, and a daughter that will never know her father.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
First off just wanted to say I am enjoying this story. You have me feeling so much. I love when a writer can get me to feel for the characters. It's confusing for sure. Hermione wishing that she was 17 again? Wasn't she in her six-year of Hogwarts. So she wishing her life back to b4 the war? Man what happen to her. We get pieces of the story but it's not frustrated for a reader. Again I like this story. I did come cross minor errors, buy still good.
Sweetdreamer25 chapter 11 . 9/28/2021
I haven't finish this chapter yet I had to take a break. This chapter was freaking hard to read as a mom. Lord you hurt my soul. The pains that you described is unimaginable. God I'm in tears. I think I would have die after the manner attack. I wouldn't have the will to live. Hermione is strong and you wrote her like that. I sometimes feel writers write her too weak, but you didn't and I applaud you for that. She is the strongest Hermione character that I have read in awhile. Thank you for. allowing us to read you work.
mzlx26 chapter 11 . 9/19/2021
The first time I read the story was four years ago. I’m reading it again carefully as a treasure. I just so love it.
Melinda Kelly chapter 36 . 9/9/2021
This was a wonderful story. Thank you.
rgay3568 chapter 36 . 9/3/2021
I haven’t had a story make me feel so strongly in a long time. You wrote this beautifully, and I thank you for sharing ️
jxdxllx chapter 36 . 8/7/2021
Finished reading this in less than a day.. All I can say is that this story moved me to tears.
Tiffany Thornton chapter 1 . 7/31/2021
I'm sure you wrote this a long time ago and I don't know if you'll even get this message, but I've only read the first chapter and I'm already hooked. I can tell this is gonna be amazing and if you haven't already done it, you should think about adapting it and turning it into a novel. Change names, places, find other alternatives for the magic, I think this would be a best seller.
cocobyrd87 chapter 11 . 7/20/2021
I really like your story so far. I have a 6-year-old son, and while he is healthy and just fine, just reading this and the thought of losing him breaks my heart. He's my world, and I don't know what I'd do without him. Your work is beautiful, just wanted to let you know.
PotatoLi chapter 11 . 7/13/2021
My heart ache so hard at this chapter
Jeepx32 chapter 2 . 7/5/2021
Sept 10 is my birthday!
wchb7 chapter 4 . 5/26/2021
oh my God, I can't believe what I have been missing. This fic is a gem. Thank you so much for sharing it.
kimso43 chapter 36 . 5/20/2021
Truly one of the best fanfics I have ever read, and better than many published novels I’ve read as well. You’re an absolutely amazing writer, your character development and plot development are just so fricken good. Thank you for blessing this site with your works; true masterpieces. If you ever decide to write a published novel, I’m sure it’ll be a NYT best seller.
soleilmalfoy chapter 11 . 5/14/2021
guess who's crying
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2021
Rape tags are appreciated far more in the story description for those that avoid reading stories that contain it.
5,797 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »