Reviews for Broken
Kelsey Dixon chapter 12 . 2/24/2023
AHHHHHHHHH
Kelsey Dixon chapter 4 . 2/24/2023
I am beyond hooked in this story. Such incredible writing! The subtle cliffhangers are killing me!
FlitzerJ chapter 36 . 2/13/2023
Wow. Just. . . WOW! I don’t think I can recover from this story so quickly. I need a moment to just digest an emotionally-packed art such as this. I have no words. I never really understand why people are so attracted towards Dramione and my curiosity has always been piqued, and yet I never had the opportunity to address it. Until now. I consider myself really lucky that this is the first Dramione story I have ever read because this is such a gem! Beautifully written 100%! Didn’t even stop reading from the moment I started. I’m kinda sad that it’s finished but also saturation on how you ended it. Goodness, now I wish I could read it again for the first time
Natalia chapter 36 . 1/12/2023
well written
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 30 . 12/29/2022
Don’t know if I should laugh or cry. Brilliant end to the chapter.
Rei95 chapter 3 . 12/29/2022
بعيدًا عن كل شي بانسي تجنن هنا
Daegr14 chapter 22 . 12/4/2022
I LOVE that you had Draco get her a kitten.
Armario chapter 20 . 10/20/2022
Eu conheço uma musica se chama : (eu sei que vou te amar )e brasileira a musica ,a letra e linda ,e se encaixa na historia tanto de harry,como rony ,deve ter vou ti mostra a letra :
EU SEI QUE VOU TI AMAR
Eu sei que vou te amar
Por toda a minha vida eu vou te amar
Em cada despedida eu vou te amar
Desesperadamente eu sei que vou te amar.

Eu sei que vou chorar
A cada ausência tua eu vou chorar
Mas cada volta tua há de apagar
O que essa ausência tua me causou
Eu sei que vou sofrer
A eterna desventura de viver
À espera de viver ao lado teu
Por toda a minha vida
HSkarsgard chapter 36 . 10/10/2022
Extreme angst. Almost gave up a few times there but glad I held on till the end,
Random User chapter 36 . 9/27/2022
This was the first fanfic I have read in years and I stayed so absorbed in this story. Thank you for writing such a moving piece.
Cmlackey12 chapter 36 . 9/22/2022
Wow! Loved the story
StarryWonderer chapter 36 . 9/3/2022
Really enjoyed this story, well written and well built character arcs!
glory.bd.1 chapter 4 . 6/9/2022
I don't know if you'll ever see this, but I first started reading this story in 2017. It gave me comfort for a still unknown reason. My life's been a huge mess for the past few weeks and here I am. Again. To seek comfort from my favourite fanfic of all times. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this amazing journey.
Amber Bellum chapter 36 . 4/29/2022
It was a lot. I always love the way you write!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/31/2022
I’ve re-read this several times but it’s been a while. Just finished it again and I enjoy it more each time I read. Now off to read the epilogue.
5,825 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »