Reviews for Broken
yuzu5ever chapter 36 . 5/11/2021
How is this free? This is literally free therapy in novel form. This is too good. I might read it again just for when they find their peace and maybe i might too.
shellyhasocd chapter 22 . 5/9/2021
I COULD NOT TEAR MY EYES AWAY FROM THIS CHAPTER OMG
Daughter of Sally Jackson chapter 36 . 5/5/2021
This is such a beautiful story! I can't count the number of times I'v gotten emotional during this story. Great job writing it, everything about it was amazing.
Kat chapter 36 . 4/28/2021
This story made me cry harder than any other. You are an exceptional writer, and this is a beautiful story x
youmorphme chapter 3 . 4/24/2021
Why can't he just mind his own business?
Lun Sociu chapter 11 . 4/24/2021
Thank you for everything. I love it. So much.
marissa2020 chapter 12 . 4/21/2021
I don’t understand why this story got so many reviews/follows... Hermoine slept with all 3...Harry, Ron and Draco .. yuck!
Hailey chapter 3 . 4/17/2021
Shit! Its just the third chapter and I'm crying out loud. Maybe it's the angst. It's too much for me to endure.
Bleudome chapter 36 . 4/14/2021
I have to say, when I first went into this story I had no idea what to expect, but I left feeling very satisfied and healed all on my own. I also related to Hermione so much in this story. I lost both a parent and a child in the last 7 years in my life. It weighed heavily on me and almost had me drowning in depression. I really understood where both Hermione and Draco were going through having been on both sides of the fence. You wrote everyone in so much detail and, honestly, made them their own characters here. This, really, could be a store on it's own separate from the Harry Potter stories. That's how much I loved it. I usually read stories very quickly, but I actually took the time to read this story and relate to the characters. I liked watching them struggle with real issues and I enjoyed reading Hermione, Harry and Ron become people outside of their friendships and relationships. I feel like they are always so tied down by their roles in fanfiction that this actually came across as a story about them later in life that I could believe. People change as we grow, they don't stay the same, relationships don't stay the same and the people in your life don't stay the same. I believe that, because you wrote about everything in so much detail, that I honestly could see this being a version of their lives after the books (minus that 7 year jump in the original) and I enjoyed this story more for it. Thank you for writing this.
MrsLMB chapter 9 . 4/10/2021
What I'm trying to piece together is why Harry is so mean to Hermione? She broke up with Ron and broke his heartyes. But unless there are more secrets coming soon that invole Harry directly, I just don't understand why he is being so very mean and cold toward her. Love this so much, even if my heart is breaking. You're such a talented writer.
MrsLMB chapter 7 . 4/10/2021
God, I just hate Harry so much right now. what a total fucker! Hermione is better off without him.
Love the story so far...I'm so intrigued. Can't seem to put down this story.
halemd10 chapter 36 . 4/10/2021
Heavy. Gripping. So Deep you'll need to come up for air or risk choking on the intense emotions.
Beautifully written with an extensive understanding of emotional and mental pain and what it takes to claw and climb out of the depths of despair.
melinda70 chapter 33 . 4/2/2021
Great chapter
WittyBasketcase chapter 7 . 3/25/2021
Dude fuck harry
WittyBasketcase chapter 3 . 3/22/2021
Its so wild seeing how much your writing has improved. Measure of a man is one of my fave fics rn. But I loved this one when I was a teenager.
5,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »