Reviews for Broken
belle vie cheri chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
I am VERY confused and would appreciate an explanation from my favorite author.
D.V.G.M.1 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
A new story from you- yeah yeah jippie yeah!:o) Sounds quite interesting but really confusing. I'm not quite sure what to think about it yet, but I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully we get to know more about the reasons for hermiones unhappiness...

Have a nice weekend!
London Romance chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Wow. I just love it.

Your writing style really captures me, y'know? I don't know, maybe it's because it's more advanced than I'll ever be, but I love this story just partly because you just have to write so damn good.

Plus you keep everyone in character. Sure, Hermione's different and I don't know the 'new Hermione' too well yet, but even then she seems to be in character. And Pansy will probably be one of my favorite characters in this, next to Draco and Hermione, of course. Ha ha, she's such an improvement it's shocking.

I'll be looking forward to more chapters! I'm sure they're as wonderful as these two have been.
ILOVERWHPDM chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
need more!
crissadda chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
well, all i can say is that i love it allready, again sorry my english is so bad.

Congrats at the nominations, and u will have my vote.

As i told u i love ordainary people and i hope itll win.

Yes this ine has a lot of mistery on it, but the more it has the more interest it is.

And again Congrats! ;)
evillizzy89 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
omgg so my moms watching this stupid soap opera and im like "you should read this instead" 5 minutes later i raise my voice and curse that its all you have so far... now she thinks im crazy. xD do continue asap
SillyDuck chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Interesting interesting. I like where it is headed so far. No theories yet - I'll wait for the interaction first.
Lavendar chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
This story is awesome. I love Draco and Pansy and their funny relationship. I cannot WAIT to read more about Hermione because I am so very intrigued. I'm really interested in these stories where Hermione has a falling out with Harry and Ron...would love to have some sort of awkward, awful interaction between them. Detailed, well thought out, love it. I hope you'll have more posted soon :)
CanonAntithesis chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Yep, I'm still confused. I got nothing, but I'm still intrigued.
MusicalCatharsis chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Yes, I am still very confused, but something happened to make Hermione run away to Venice, which is beautiful by the way. I can't wait for chapter 3, and it saddens me that Hermione is a liar, it really does.
VividInk chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Ooh I wonder who the photo was of... can't wait for some Dramione action! UPDATE
tennisplayerx33 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
darn you! i am still confuzzled! rawr! bite me!'but heart it
Headoverheels4HP chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
hey.

great chapter i loved it

Hermione is still in the Dark, but its getting lighter all the time. :D

very interesting and keep the updates coming! :]
sarabeara8692 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
It was great!
Midnight Little One chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I'm still very much confused about what Hermione did that was so bad but my curiosity is almost overwhelming! I simplay can't wait to find out what happens next. I love how long and detailed your chapters are. Amazing work, simply amazing. Update soon please!

xoxo