Reviews for Broken
Intriguing story! Can't wait for more :]
iluvharryandron chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
woww

really strong chapter.

im surprised you put it all into one

but loved the length nonetheless!

i really like draco in this fic as well

charlotte was a really original character

loved her

i cant wait til they meet up again and for more of this fic

please update son(:
georgeness chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Definitely still confused, but again I loved it! I really liked the twist with Draco and Lucius. Interesting developments... I'm anxious to see what happens!
Spooky Kat 87 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Did she have to go undercover for the Order? Kind of taking matters into her own hands? Maybe she decided to do something and didn't tell anyone else. Now they all think she went to Voldemort's side. I dunno. I am probably way off base but oh well.
she is brighter chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
what happened to the trio?

Amy
Conquistador Imp chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Very curious, so write some more!
Booklover00 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
It is interesting and very enjoyable i like it I have read all your stories just i didn't have time to write a review well what i am trying to say is that I enjoy all your stories and hope you continue writing.
Opy chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
enthralled! I cannot wait to read more!
kate04 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Okay, first I have to tell you that after I read your prologue the other night, it broke my writer's block. :) LoL. I'm writing three Harry Potter stories, two Office stories and I'm in the process of writing an ACTUAL book, so it was nice to finally break free of that wall holding in my creativness. :) You're a bloody genius.

Anyhow, onto this chapter. Like your other stories, I love how you portray Pansy. It's totally how I would expect her to be as she got older. Excellent. And Lucius sounds like a nutter, which is fabulous. A little creepy, but fabulous. I'm confused about what brought about Draco's "newly found domesticity." I'm assuming it just wasn't mentioned yet, right? Maybe I'll go back and read again to make sure.

Hermione is a huge mystery to me and I freakin' love it. Normally I'm annoyed when people don't come right out and tell you what's wrong with someone, but I'm enjoying the intrigue you've created. I can't wait for more.

I have to say, the part where Hermione felt like she was far behind everyone in life...I totally appreciate what she was feeling. I'm the chairperson for my 10-year class reunion and when I think about all the people who are married and have families I just start to feel left behind as well. Granted, I am a single mom, but it's not quite the same. I don't know - I just could relate to that.

Anyway, I'm done writing my book of a review now. Have a great weekend. I'll be excited for more when you get back. *hint hint* Hehe.
iamextraordinary chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
brilliant chapter :) i'm still a little lost... but i can see that elusive light somewhere in the distance. still need to get through the forest of innuendos though :)

keep going! you're doing a marvelous job!

Mikaela
headoverheels4HP chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
great! i like it alot.,

update soon

i need to know whats going on. :D
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I'm interested now! Please update soon!~Jenn
VividInk chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh dear Hermione really is down in the dumps isn't she? Interesting prologue, this story is going on my alerts list!
teabeans chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
YOU are quite possibly my favorite author *fangirls* I am thrilled to see you have a new fic! And, (drum roll please)... it is AMAZING - but really what else should I expect? I like the ambiguity, personally I'm a big fan of fics where characters have masks and facades because I think in real life everyone does to some extent and the motives may be different ( dissalusionment with society, helping others, greed... ect.) but at the end of the day it's self protection of some sort, and you hit on that breifly which I personally think is the best aspect of this so far. I love prying-out-of-shell process. Hope you explore this more, and soon!
kate04 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I would say you hit "vague yet intriguing" square on the head. Hermione Granger, a liar. Who would have thought it? I'm extremely excited for more (especially since I've hit a wall of writers block myself). I'm EXTREMELY curious as to what she could have done to make Harry and Ron truly hate her. I always would assume, no matter what, they would forgive her for anything. But, obviously not this. :) I don't think I can wait a week for another update. LoL!
5,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 377 384 385 386 387 388 .. Last Next »