Reviews for Broken
LOVE IT!

great story!

update soon please!
Midnight Little One chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Kind of makes me want to cry, but that could also just be the mood I'm in right now. It's definitely an interesting prologue and I really want to see what happens next. Update soon please!

xoxo

~MLO
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Well, if you were going for vague and intriguing, you certainly nailed it. I'm already curious to no end. Wow, what a great start. This is a story line I haven't come across yet, and that says something in the world of Dramione.

Great opening about the whole issue of lying - how when she was younger, it didn't matter nor did she understand it. Then, as the story progressed, we slowly learned how her lies consumed her entirely and she, though she lies about it, hates it.

What I'm most interested in is the line "She was trapped in a figurative (literal) corner like hunted prey" - figurative part (ironically) is the easy part to understand. The literal, not so much - I'm wondering if she came back cause she is being hunted, meaning someone is after her per se or I could be wrong and be reading WAY too much into it. Lol, can't help it. As I mentioned before, you're my new favorite author and I love your stories.

The list of ten lies was very interesting. The Ginny one was kind of heartbreaking - to learn she'd filled the void that Hermione left would have to be devastating for the poor girl. And it's always hard to imagine stories where Ron and Harry don't love her. They can be mad, sure, but to not care for her? I'm curious as to how it got THAT bad.

Great start and I'm definitely looking forward to it :)
sarabeara8692 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
It is very good for starters! Can't wait for an update!
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
vague but intriguing... yes, that nails it right on the head. love it and can't wait for more.
tennisplayerx33 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
yay! inadaze has done it again! heart it! I expected more..prolougey ish. you know what i mean? It seems chapter-ish, but i still heart it!

~tpx33
Florentine the Great chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Great start to what I know will be a wonderful story :)

I've read your other ones, and you can probably say that I'm enamored with your stories :D

Can't wait until you update because this really seems much more different than your other stories and I really want to see how this will play out!
junebride chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh very intriguing!

There are so many possible explanations for so much of whats said in the prologue, I look forward to the next update!
georgeness chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Wow... you definitely have me intrigued. I look forward to discovering what happened to Hermione, and where Draco fits into this picture. Can't wait for an update!
SillyDuck chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
It definitely vague but intriguing. Enjoyed and looking forward to more.
LingLing20009 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was definetly intriguing... I'm curious about Hermione, and what she's gone through... I kinda like her ooc-ness... if that's what it is, or w/e. Good start, for sure.
user878787 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
oh man...now i wanna know what she did and why she ran away. great start!
iluvharryandron chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
woww

really intense first chapter.

i loved the life lessons introduced

it makes this fic seem even more real

its so depressing tho.

poor hermione

it was very intringuing. dont worry about that

cant wait for more

please update soon
ILOVERWHPDM chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
that was awesome

i cant wait for draco to come into it!
sophi91 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
It's a good start, can't wait to read more.
5,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 378 385 386 387 388 389 Next »