Reviews for Broken
Mollietxo chapter 36 . 3/21/2021
This is my favourite Draco I have ever read, what. This is so beautifully written I can’t. I loved it so much
Guest chapter 18 . 3/21/2021
This is the fourth time I am reading this chapter. I just come here when I need a good cry.
jane1020 chapter 36 . 3/9/2021
Well written...oh my ️
Akarin480 chapter 36 . 3/6/2021
Incredibly beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
jane1020 chapter 13 . 2/27/2021
My heart is literally breaking
Eleanor Shellstrop chapter 16 . 2/25/2021
I have read the whole fic but I still think this is the best chapter. Especially the last part!
Elaf1 chapter 36 . 2/13/2021
What a story. So elegantly and beautifully written. This story is the definition of slow burn and heartbreak ,but every scene. every moment was essential for development of the characters. I’m so sad it’s over. Thank you for sharing this
Guest chapter 36 . 2/2/2021
Beautiful, but leaves the reader feeling hollow because so much happens and there is so much character growth yet so little satisfaction.
Eleanor Shellstrop chapter 32 . 2/2/2021
Finally!
Eleanor Shellstrop chapter 25 . 2/1/2021
I love how every chapter is better and more beautifully written than the one before!
oALICEo chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
My english is not so good but I can't leave without writing a rewiev. I finished it in 3 days and I cried so much now my eyes are burning. I liked how none of them was innocent. I mean, most of the characters had made mistakes and none of them was the victim. And your writing! Your writing is amazing, beautiful... I can't even describe it! I mean, you should be a writer and this fic should be a book! I loved everything about this story! It's 4 am and I'm still crying now and I can't even stop it! The tears flowing like a waterfall. I want to write so many things but unfortunately with my english I can't write much. But I want to thank you so much for writing this AMAZING fic! I loved every part of this and I'll reread it sometime even though I know I'll cry again. Again, thanks so much! You are an amazing writer!
Tenebris.Rosis chapter 36 . 1/13/2021
I simply have no words. Amazing story and incredible narration. I've been reading this story nonstop for three days and now that I'm done I feel a sense of peace, and yet the familiar restlessness of wanting more.
(P.S: when you described the fire as purifying, my mind kept going to the phrase 'Death by fire is the purest death of all' lol, until the end of the chapter)
PotterFan chapter 36 . 1/5/2021
This was just amazing. I am french, and started to read some english fan fiction , and really, this was a piece of art. Incredibly good. I loved the characters of Hermione and Draco , it's exactly how I would picture them. Strong, intelligent with their fears and weakness, ready to accept their lives as it is, looking for a chance to get it better. I loved all the "bloody hell" Draco had , everytime he felt something for Hermione. Anyways so much to say about your fanfiction, just thank you I had an amazing moment reading it. Thank you !
slytherinheiress.21 chapter 36 . 1/2/2021
Im not really one to write reviews but your work is so special... its so wonderful that I just had to write something. I've read this in one sitting and while yes, I did spend the entire day reading, I didnt regret any of it. This was such wonderful work! You have tugged on my heartstrings the entire time I was reading! My heart clenched the more I read. I was eveb worried how you'd end such a wonderful story. Shame on me for even doubting you. You ended it so real... the whole thing was so cathartic. I loved every bit of it! Definitely one of the best Dramione fics I've read. Will totally recommend this to others. Thank you so much for sharing your work and your talent! keep on writing!
Rubywurst chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
I normally never write a comment after reading only the first chapter, but HOLY GUACAMOLE - YOU ARE INCREDIBLE! This is so well and eloquently written. Just like reading a damn good poem. And the metaphors! GOSH! So so great. Well, ehem, moving on. Next chapter - here I come.
5,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »