Reviews for Stardust
O.O chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Continue please DX
Evelyna1 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Wow, this story is really captivating. I hope that you will return to it some time, I'd love to know what will happen and what Don did for the Navy!

greez

Gertrud
Kathy chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I've to agree with jensenluv!

Please update this story, it's totally awesome!
jensenluv chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
wow. this is...insanely awesome! i am completely utterly in love with it and totally just want to fall to my knees and worship your genius! :D omygoodness! i realize it's been a while since you've updated this, and i hope you haven't forgotten about it and/or discontinued it because this story is really really insanely unbelievably incredible. the characterization, the storyline, the EVERYTHING. its just genius. please update soon?

thank you for this story! it seriously just made my day!
Robbie chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Hey, that sounded good, very good indeed. I'd liked to read more of it. Now Im gonna have a sleepless night. What did Don do?
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Keep at this one you could make this into a really good fic if you wanted to
nina chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
I hope sometimes you will writte another chapter. I like this fic.
bard2003 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
very interesting. want to know more!

PLZ?
w0413h chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
I was wondering if you were going to continue this story. It was getting good.
SG-1agnus chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
It is not nice to write 2 chapters and stop. It is great story and I would like to know what will happend next. Please update soon.
Annie chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
i really enjoyed these 2 chapters. Now how about some more. It's just not fair to leave it there.
w0413h chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Good job. When are you going to write the other chapters?
Alyssa chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Please tell me you have every intention of continuing. I just found the world of Numb3rs fics a little while ago, but this is just great, cool ,wonderful... and any number of other adjectives. Please, I cant wait to read more
QuickenMyEnd chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
love the start! hopefully there'll be more?
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
O.O *stunned into silence*

This is one of Sharley's many muses typing, Sharley is currently...indisposed, ie she is gaping at the screen, like the proverbial fish. So we have commandeered the keyboard to finish this review, as we fear she may be like this for a while. The point she wanted to make was that she thinks this story is 'awesome and OHMYGOSH WRITE MORE!'.

Peace out, as she says,