Reviews for Not Just a Princess: Ellimere's Tale
Juliana chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
I loove your writing! is there gonna be more of this story? maybe you can skip the part nix focuses on and write about after. great job!
Jenna Douglas chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I am a huge fan of nix's books and once i started reading this adaptation i couldn't stop! You're an amazing writer and your style is very similar to nix's so i had no trouble delving into your story. I'll be back to check for more about the old kingdom. My suggestions would be to write about the love story between nicholas and lirael or make a love trist in sam's storyline. Nix never really introduced any love triangles in the stories and it might be interesting to explore that. Also continue with ellimere and johen! i love them as a couple! great stories!
LimeJuiceTub chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
Hey! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. You've written Ellimere in a very believable, convincing and engaging way. If you ever decide to write a sequel to Abhorsen from Ellimere's perspective, I'd love to read it! :D
xtapx chapter 12 . 6/3/2009
I knew it! haha. You really have no idea how happy you made me having Johen and Ellimere kiss. AND I love that Touchstone saw it. lol. I knew it, well no I really didn't but I hoped for it. I knew he loved her! lol.

I don't understand why your fan fic hasn't gotten more attention, or more reviews, this was seriously one of the best fanfic's I've ever read.

I love the way you captured Ellimere, and showed the different sides to her, but still having the story make sense.

This was incredibly well written! Maybe you'll write an epilogue? Hopefully, cuz I mean they do survive...I'm crossing my fingers. lol.

Thanks so much for writing this! D
xtapx chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
HOLY COW THAT WAS AMAZING!

I can just imagine Johen eyeing the younger Clayr.

I never thought that Ellimere would see everything.

This was probably my favorite chapter, mostly because we got to see all the different sides of Ellimere, Princess Ellimere, Protective sister, Daughter, you know etc.

Amazing work. I'm off to read the last chapter!
xtapx chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
I love Johen. I think I'm just going to keep on saying that until you tell me that you're going to have them end up together in the distant future. lol

It sucks that had to happen to her, I say had, because I doubt everything went smoothly for Ellimere when she was on her way down to Barhedrin.

I like how she has some sort of sense of Death, and how you explained a bit more of her lack of relationship with her mother, not because Sabriel doesn't love Ellimere, but because she was the Abhorsen and Death is all you know...it's hard to relate when you have no idea whats going on.

I felt really bad for Emeses. At least he wasn't in on it...

I love how shes thinking of Sam. I think your right the both of them kinda have an inferior complex of one another, i think they probably get that from their parents, you know having to live up to the great sabriel, and the king!

man no wonder sam and ellimere are like that. lol.

But as always AMAZING WORK!
xtapx chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
seriously awesome chapter! I really hope Rouen isn't some shady character. But I trust Ellimeres judgement...

Do I detect a hint of jealousy from Johen? haha. He just needs to be her one and only. I've decided that he is just awesome enough to maybe some day catch the attention of Princess Ellimere. lol

Again I have to say I love the way you've captured Ellimere. I especially love the relationships she has with everyone. She is really going to make an amazing Queen one day.

It's nice to see her protective side coming out. She's really really focused which is awesome..I'm excited to read the next chapter! You've really done an amazing job with this story!
xtapx chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Mogget! haha. I always thought that he found Sam on his way to the palace, but its so much funnier to have Ellimere and Mogget interact. lol. Mogget is such a fun character, he gives comic relief. lol.

Btw it's awesome the Johen has Ellimere's back. lol. And I knew it was going to be Johen as the new tower guard.

and the new Lieutenant is Tonin, which is awesome. Ellimere is going to have some highly ranked friends.

Great chapter! I love how Ellimere sends Mogget after Sam so she can kill him herself...haha.
xtapx chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
Sir Symann died! How sad...hm I wonder whose going to replace him...? lol JOHEN? that would be awesome

I love what Johen calls Ellimere and Sam, the heir and a spare. lol. I wonder what Sam would be like as King...damn. lol scary thought.

I do feel bad for Ellimere, she has soo much to live up to, and the pressure seems to be getting to be, Sabriel was right she does need to take some time for Ellimere and not think about Princess Ellimere.
xtapx chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Oh Johen, and Tonin! even though this chapter had more to do with Johen. It was sad to hear the Ellimere blamed herself for Sam's fowl mood...I've always wondered what Ellimere would have done if Sam told her about his fears, I think she would have understood, I think she would have even helped him in whatever way she could have. It's sad that they don't have the close of a relationship any more, but thats what happens when you get older, which sucks..

I do feel bad for Johen. I feel like I understand him a lot more, and I'm telling you he reminds of of Touchstone, or what Touchstone would have been during his time...pre Sabriel. Don't you think?

Great work!
xtapx chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Awe Wynn named their child after Sam! So cute. I love that Ellimere plays with the little kids. She can do everything! haha.

This may sound terrible...but i enjoyed reading Ellimere but Faramia down. lol. Mostly because she can't literally yell at her because princess dont do that, but she could just say words with hidden messages.

I love seeing the different sides to Ellimere. I'm kind of sad that I never gave her much thought before. But I do love the way you've written her, it's absolutely wonderful.

Johen is too cute. He's a little messenger. lol. It's cute that he has a nickname for her. haha.
xtapx chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
I really like the relationship Ellimere has with Johen. Maybe theirs a little bit more than just friendship there? in the future perhaps? haha. He seems to notice more things than Ellimere does. Johen reminds me of Touchstone. I have no idea why, but for some reason he does. lol

But I do see how much Ellimere cares about Sam in this chapter, she loves him. I do love Adrith. She's so funny.
xtapx chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
I always thought that Touchstone and Sabriel were at the palace when Sam got hurt, because they both traveled to the wall together until Sabriel got called away...hmm...I was a little upset that Ellimere wasn't worried about Sam. maybe it's just me but whenever anything happens with my younger bro's I get very protective.

I LOVE Johen and Tonin. I think they are the reason Ellimere is so grounded. I'm not sure how I feel about Rouen, he kinda seems like a creep. haha. But Adrith seems funny i hope you develop her character more, it seems like her and Ellimere have a great friendship.
xtapx chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I love the way you've captured Ellimere's character.

I've always known that she was kind of a force to be reckon with, sort of like her mother, but you've really brought out another side to her that I never really thought about.

I adore the relationship she has with the guard. & Kasha, I automatically thought that she was going to be one of her maid's in waiting.

I do like the relationship she has with touchstone.

Great chapter!
xtapx chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I just found your story and I think it's wonderful!

I never gave much thought to Ellimere, but I love the way you've portrayed her. Well I'm off to read your other chapters. Wonderful 1st chapter!