Reviews for Somebody's Crying
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Okay, good. I found this after leaving a review on the story/chapter before, so now it's much less of a cliffhanger; I am indescribably relieved.
Susan chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
ohh, that was great! I loved it! The Mondlers and the Lobsters rock!
Steph chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
great fanfic keep on writing they are very interesting. Keep on going w/Ross and Rachel. Great Job. -Steph
Pap chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
I loved this fic! I think it was well written and, like your other works, original. Some cliches, but cliches are good when not used too much!
caitlin chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
hey, it was soo good. You shoud add more. Or make an R&R fic.! well keep up the good work!
Who cares what my name is chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Interesting...
maya2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Don't be so paranoid. You did a great job on all of the stories. Thanks for sharing!
reader chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
woo hoo! :-) finally. Are you continuing this? I hope so.
Priya chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Hey. my box is purple! and nice story. I havent read the others parts. So I'm gonna be reading it backwards. silly me.
idiehddor chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
very good i love it. keep it going.
Bree chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
this series is terrific! you are an awesome writer!
BluEyes chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
umm, this box is blue...anywayz that was pretty good and a good way to end it, i was gonna have to hurt you if cnm didn;t get back together ;)
Shannon chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
actually the box is blue, but I think this was a great sappy and charming way to end it (unless you have plans for another one). Well written, and the characters had depth. Great work!
sarah chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
i wasnt sure if it was gonna be good but it was
Amy chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
loved the ross n rachel bit