Reviews for las tres flores y la distancia
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
very well done! :D
mookies chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
What I like most about this was how you so clearly described the tension between Nel and Nnoitra. It was like an intense mix of sexual and 'I hate you because you're superior/inferior to me' tension. Overall, a very engaging read. :)
iryna chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I love it! :D
versago the destroyer chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
well hello and, allow me to say: if i can say it in Spanish. eso fue algo poco peculiar pero ameno al mismo tiempo, deberia continuar, cause there aren't many neliel x nnoitra fics out there, so give it some though the concept was really good and the spanish on it gave a lot of sazon.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Awesome fic. I don't understand Spanish, but it totally added to it.
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
That was...that was simply amazing. What a take on these two characters. Truly an incredible piece.

Téa
FantasiaStory chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This fanfiction deserves a review. :D

The Spanish just adds to it .

Truth is, although I didn't understand a single of those words..

I could just imagine them saying it.

This was truly enjoyed ! :D
Lellian chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
The prose may be purple, but the purple prose is perfect (woot for alliterative sentences that border on becoming tonguetwisters.)

My spanish, I will admit, is rusty. I understood about one word in three. But it is a credit to your writing that, even when missing those words, my lack of understanding didn't interrupt the flow of the piece.

In short, I like. A lot.

Lell
minium chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
The Spanish really adds to this...hmm I'm not sure how to put it, but it gives it more flavor I suppose, a different dimension. I don't know much about Bleach but I still really enjoyed this, and those phrases just add so much.

The last two sentences are brilliant.
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
i love this oneshot but i think it wud make a great mini story :D *hint hint*, plz consider it XD

can u also write the meanings of the spanish sentences u used in this fic, im v interested to know :)

plz continue :)
Nerielle Tu chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
They do need sections! I hate to plug my c2, but I've compiled every fanfiction of them. I'm pretty sure anyway. XD

I loved this a lot! You're one more person to add to the 'did friggin' awesome' list. :)
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
About time we got a decent fic' for these two, especially Nel...lots of potential there.