Reviews for Friends' Plan
Windying chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
nice at the last part!
ORANGE chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Loved it!

I read all of ur story and i would review them but...60 is so much. So excuse me for my laziness " and my bad english too( i'm italian) But i want u know that i love your fictions!
Shane chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That's right Asami! Claim your man!
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Loved it personally, but then again the Finder Series is one of my all time fav's. You haven't heard if they are going to continue the Series after the Hong Kong Arc do you? The site that keeps track of all my manga and anime has it as "still publishing". I don't know if they mean Jap. or Eng. or plain just have it wrong. I would love to know because really the story could go on, but if you don't know don't worry about it. Still, great one shot of my two fav's Asami x Aki
Mabessa chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
seriously i was like lost between some parts. the story was great and all but i think it was too much OOC. don't get the wrong idea, i like OOCs but like this though. it would have been better to actually stick to the character's persona.

overall dude, you did a great job. kudos and keep on writing! :D
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
this would make a wonderful story if you turned it into one. you make me so curious as to what happens next!
Dealo chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I like it! please continu!

You write very good!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
HEHEH AMAUAHAHAHHAHA Too bad Nas was a bad guy... Oh well, at least Aki and Asami got back together! YAY!
gabriellepheonix chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
lmao that was amazing. anyway are you gonna send the rest to me ? and do you have a book called shinobu kokoro . if not , tell me so i cant scan and send you the steamy pages. lol. loved your one shot by the way and i'm about to go read your other stories. ja ne.
Pombella4 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Now I like this story better than the last one. There is absolutely no way they can wash each other out of their lives no matter how much they try. And how did his friend Kou, know such a dangerous man? You made no mention that Nas was trying to knock out Aki because if he was, I'm surprised that Aki had the adreneline to run away.