Reviews for Danny's Plea
lamgjlksjnfaglkdmkjvgdlkfgjd chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I'm sorry what? I don't understand.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
come on you can't end it there!

bluexisxcool chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Ahh! Oh my God! WHO'S BACK? ... Better go read the sequal I saw above this...

Oh and by the way, Sam you're an idiot for getting mad over such a silly thing. Chuck Norris shall come punish you. -grins-
FernClaw chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Well you've gotten my attention.

I forgive you, just try not to be oh how should I put it... nitpicky? I know the world is acruel place filled will cruel people but that'swhy we need to surround ourselves with reliable friends and people in our life times.

So yes you are forgiven, no you better finish this fic or I'll let whoever has Cujo let him go!

~Fernclaw

Oh and tell Wishes she's on my most wanted list kay? :D
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
It better not be the end. lol. What does the A stand for in Danny A. Fenton? Oh, and happy 4th Danny Phantom aniversary today!
Jime-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Who's back? And please update as soon as possible!
Flyninthetardis chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
damn, you left me hanging now i'm pissed. u bbetter make a sequel.

peace, luv, and cornbread-

clueless
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
that's deep even for Danny.

did Sam just kidnap him? *raises eyebrow*,

brittney
Violet712 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That sounded like a poem...although the ending was a little confusing.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I'm humbled. I know where this is coming from, and... Wow. And thanks. That is all I have to say about the matter.

But you better not end it there!

I am puzzled, though, why Sam would have been so upset about Danny's correction. I mean, a simple "It's Yiddish, not German," or some such comment would have fixed the situation. Or even if it WAS pure German to start with, I can't help thinking that there was something else going on.

But then again, it wouldn't be the first time that Danny has completely misread a situation. Like in "Prisoners of Love," where he thought that the divorce being discussed was his parents, when that was never in the works.

I'm curious to see what else you will do with this. (And you better do something with this!) :-)

Good job.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Emerald Lotus chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
You can't end it there! Please continue, I really would like to know what hit Danny and if Sam accepts his apology.
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Um... wow.

I can't really say anything about it, but I will go tell FC about this all, okay?

*hug*

~Shiny-sama
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Wow...I hope Fernclaw forgives you! And is there going to be a sequel cause that wasn't a nice ending
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This had better not be the end! *Holds a giant Cujo on a leash threateningly*
Spiderweb Sky chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hordak and Fern, sittin' in a tree, kae-eye-ess-ess-eye

~Iris~ SMACK! He's hurting...

Aww, sorry. (Hugs) Will you let us know if she forgives you?