Reviews for A Sensei's Duty
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Really cool story please continue
R00T Agent Sai chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Awesome story but you should really update soon it's been like forever
Lucifer chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Dope story! U better update soon. Lol
RisingMist chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
That scene with Ino made no sense to me. Poor Naruto, he was actually in it. LOL! Good luck.
RisingMist chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Damn! Why did you have Naruto look down on the ability to achieve anything through hard work? It was a good chapter otherwise.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
The story started of really well. I was afraid to open this fic up after reading the summary, but it could turn out to be really awesome. I'm excited about it right now. :) Good luck.
The Fox of Shadows chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
nice story! looking forward to the next chapter
ken chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Idiotic and utterly retarded. First off, a real man Naruto would give two shit about Sasuke and that bitch of Sakura. Naruto still abiding by the rules of a pathetic council after all the shit he has gone through? Or taking the jounin exams? When at this time he should be at the least a fucking kage? This looks like the start of one of those idiotic and utterly retarded story where he starts training to be the leader. Let's face it, Tsunade aside from medicine has only proven to be a fucking retard in cannon, so if she can take charge of a village and be considered kage level, the Naruto sure as hell can too. Also, a story of Naruto taking care of the child of the persons who helped to make his life a piece of shit is a complete fail
ShowTime chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Without reading the rest of this chapter, don't post bios and stuff unless it's like a 70 chapter fic with over 800,0 words.

As long as you describe the characters, all people need to do is hit the back button, and the occasional, "His short brown hair," or "spiky brown hair" thrown in is all that is needed.

Otherwise it makes you look extremely lazy and it feels like I should get spoon-fed everything.
ShowTime chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
If they could just get their in time there in time

Akatsuki Members Akatsuki members (I don't think M needs capitalization)

When Pain refers to himself as God, I think it should be capitalized, shouldn't it? I wouldn't call him God, but in the story I think he'd call himself God (capital G) and not little g.

pierced akatsukis Akatsukis, should be capitalized.

Anyways, although the premise for the story is good, it doesn't feel as fleshed out as it could be. It feels like a good meal, but it could have been so much better, you know?

Not to discourage you, at least you have some place to start, instead of total suckage.
ShowTime chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Although I have to tell ya, first off, you know who this is, bitch _

Secondly, In Memory of those Shinobi Who Sacrificed their Lives for the Sake of their Village

Asuma Sarutobi

Hinata Hyuuga

Sasuke Uchiha

Sakura Haruno

Sai

“Sai isn't here to tell those stories! He's dead!”

That was the last thing he wanted to hear come from Ino’s mouth. Naruto started scanning the stone for his name. Sadly enough, Sai’s name was engraved six name’s (- doesn't need to have ') under Sakura’s.

If Sai's name is engraved SIX names below Sakura's name, how can it be 1 name under?
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
you always wonder the what if's-but it's wasted energy right?
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
your story is original

aren't geniuses hardworkers to begin with?
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
a good first chapter
Saoirse-Inti chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
It's good nd I like it, but you did make some mistakes. If this is 13 years after, say, shippuden, Iruka would be 39, so why retirement? Teuchi would be somewhere in his fifties, so why in a nursing home? And 27-13 means Sakura and Sasuke became parents when they were only 14 years old.

Aside from that, I really like it!