Reviews for Treacherous Values
SoNtUrAngel chapter 40 . 1/5/2013
Where is the sequel? I am dying to read to it. But you dont have it posted yet. Its been almost 2 years.
0111 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Fan art is being made! I did write the review below but I can't access that account anymore. :( I can't wait for a sequel! :D
SilentHillHeaven chapter 40 . 2/13/2010
Wow...just...wow! I am being completely honest when I say that this is one of the best POTC stories that I have read! You kept the characters, especially Jack, in character very well and made it really believable. I loved how Jack and Chrysta's relationship worked in a love/hate kind of way, it is much better than if it were love at first sight. You really gave all the characters a lot of depth so it was easy to make out the kind of person the were. And I really love Chrysta! Seriously she is awesome! I loved how she could be full of emotion at one moment and then be a completely cold heartless bitch, you created a great OC, and I hope she stays this way! ;) You also made a fantastic background to the story. There were so many places to go to which you described in graphic detail, which made it easy to visualise. And there were so many twists in the plot which kept me completely hooked from the start! You are a fantastic writer, and I really hope that you make a sequel to this because I will definitely be here to read it.

Actually come to think of it I think I am going to do a bit of fan art on this story! I'll see what I can do anyway. Keep it up! :)
mamasgirl14 chapter 40 . 1/19/2010
This was an awesome story! I read this in about 3 days on-and-off. It really was a great story. I would recommend this to anyone. I like Chrysta and Jack's love/hate relationship. I find it interesting that this happened over a course of a few weeks. I can't wait to read the sequel.
katilia chapter 40 . 8/1/2009
The suspense is quite frankly killing me... of course I do understand that before I can read the sequel you have to write it first...

*sigh* C'est la vie.

Wonderful story. Keep writing!
BritNB chapter 40 . 7/31/2009
Woot! Sequel! Can't Wait for It!
Sarina chapter 40 . 7/30/2009
I luved it :)

i like the way you made chrysta come back, but with a different look. I also like the chemistry between them...especially since Jack notices that she is so much like chrysta!

Just by reading this i can tell the sequel is going to be amazing, so i really cannot wait :D

and i especially cannot wait for chrysta to come back as herself...and what jack's reaction will be to that!
Lady.Loki13 chapter 40 . 7/30/2009
really great end to the story, I can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/30/2009
Wow,this was wonderful.I loved everything in this done.

I am so happy you'll make a sequel!Please post it soon.

Hugs to you,

Lina. :)
Sarina chapter 39 . 7/25/2009
yayy!

chrysta is still alive, but i still feel bad for jack b/c he thinks she is still dead :(

i really cannot wait for the sequel i bet it will be even better :D

love this story, its one of my favorites and please continue ur amazing writing :)

p.s i really like the way u brought chrysta back in the story, and the deal that she had to make to come back, i think it makes sense and is very clever...although i will miss her as a sorceress.
xoxo-Gabriela-xoxo chapter 39 . 7/24/2009
O wow!

That was great! I'M so glad shes back! Like I was so sad she was killed! Can't wait to read the next chapter and especialy the sequel!

:D

keep up the good work!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 39 . 7/24/2009
ah!

holy crap!

awesome, awesome, awesome!

i'm glad you brought her back but even more so that it makes sense! the way you did it makes sense, it's not just i feel like bringing her back so poof there she is, i think that's one of the main things i love about this story is that you've always stayed 'realistic' to the plot of the story and the world you created, there was never one thing in this story that made me think, 'that doesn't really make sense'.

i look forward to reading the epilogue but even more so to the sequel!

let me know when you decide to post it!
linalove chapter 39 . 7/24/2009
OMG!She's still Jack is all sad and confused.

I loved it!Well

I can't wait for the sequel.I'll be here to read it!

Try to post it soon.:)
katilia chapter 39 . 7/23/2009
ARGH! The ending to this is killing me! A very good story though. I enjoyed all of it. You're a very descriptive writer. I can't wait for the sequel!
Sarina chapter 38 . 7/22/2009

why did chrysta have to die, i feel soo bad for Jack. Now i really wanna know how this story is going to end :O

and omg one more chapter left :S