Reviews for Seduction
AkaneShiro chapter 8 . 9/10
This is such a good book! Please don't stop here
yumenohime-sama chapter 8 . 8/18
Gosh it's getting mellow and it's being discontinued? D: I wonder what would happen to Iruka, and Naruto's relationship with Sasuke... not to mention, Itachi was being an ass...XD
Aishteru chapter 6 . 1/18
Wtf? NaruSasu? I'm ok with that ship but NOT with THIS STORY. Sasuke is literally almost 10 years OLDER than Naruto (minus two years or so). So that would mean Sasuke will not only be weird here, I mean wtf, I can't even explain it to words. Submitting to someone SOoooo YOUNGER than you is so damn HUMILIATING and weird and strange etc. af.
Sorry, I'm done.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
aa this was nice this had hilarious conversations, a little hiccups in flow pf the story in the beginning but later chapters it gets awesome and the characters have more depth and stuff, sad to see its unfished, but just want to let you know this was a good drama comedy read, and that your rest of the day will go brilliant!
yuri plisetsky chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
damn is he Snape xD
RainingDiamonds chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
Are u going to continue this story i really loved this story. Its really interesting
Torden chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
Wow, loved your story! Im waiting for you to make shit happen!
shinigami cascada chapter 8 . 1/7/2016
idiot
nova zodiac chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
hey i was just wondering if you were going to finish this story? i really like it. please do it is really really good. 3
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
God, I wish at least you leave a note telling us, your readers, that you're fine. I hate when authors suddenly disappear, It really makes me think the worst :( I truly don't care if you don't finish this anymore, even if it's amazing... but the uncertainty about you is kinda killing me D: Hope you're ok!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
"No matter how long it takes for me to update it, unless I specifically say I'm quitting, Seduction will be continued."

You lied.
xcherriblossom chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
This was my first fanfiction I ever read and honestly it is definitely one of my favourites!
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
I know you haven't updated in like 5 years but I we'll hope that you decide to update soon :(
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Give me more of that !?wow that was funny and hot hard to combine yet you nailed it . Chapeau
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014