Reviews for Seduction
God, I wish at least you leave a note telling us, your readers, that you're fine. I hate when authors suddenly disappear, It really makes me think the worst :( I truly don't care if you don't finish this anymore, even if it's amazing... but the uncertainty about you is kinda killing me D: Hope you're ok!
"No matter how long it takes for me to update it, unless I specifically say I'm quitting, Seduction will be continued."

You lied.
xcherriblossom chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
This was my first fanfiction I ever read and honestly it is definitely one of my favourites!
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
I know you haven't updated in like 5 years but I we'll hope that you decide to update soon :(
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Give me more of that !?wow that was funny and hot hard to combine yet you nailed it . Chapeau
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Not bad
Kat chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
This is getting really good. I can't wait for more.
Courtney chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I like it :D
cary99 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Loved it,awesome,cool
aoi.y.love.forward chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
OMFG ))))) LMAO ))))))))))
THAT WAS WAY TO FUNNY! i loved it!
minasuka-chan chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
why -oh god- why did u stop? i read all the episodes and know i see u updated 4 years ago!
i ask u -or beg u- to continue it!
and i have to add, i loved naruto's joke about staring and killing made me laugh so hard!

very good job, and i'll be waiting for u if u ever decide to continue this story (please do!)
Bealing345 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I love this story! I personally like high school AUs the best, but it's interesting having sasuke as the teacher XD I'm sad there aren't any more chapters, I hope you haven't ditched. I don't think there are many mistakes, so that was good :)
Lareka chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
I love it! Continue please!
asm613 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
i stopped reading after you made it magically possible that sasuke would let naruto sneak into his house w/o notice. cause it's just stupid- that sasuke would even allow the stalker to know where he live is also not very uchia-
- naruto is a student not a ninja in this universe- so sasuke would most definitely have not let naruto 'somehow' sneak in behind him- especially after clearly stating naruto was dismissed- and if sasuke was closing the door as he said no to naruto- that meant naruto was on the other side of the closed and locked door- so no sneaking in.
MusicFan Banana chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Noooooo, there's no "next" button, I wanna know more, this story is absolutely awesome, it's great, it's got everything: humor, a little bit of drama, just, wow!
But it's been over four years, I hope you continue this fic, Naruto and Sasuke's personalities are so like in the canon, they aren't OoC, and nobody is going to write this story as good as you, you just got that something that makes this special...