Reviews for Seduction
nova zodiac chapter 8 . 6/11
hey i was just wondering if you were going to finish this story? i really like it. please do it is really really good. 3
God, I wish at least you leave a note telling us, your readers, that you're fine. I hate when authors suddenly disappear, It really makes me think the worst :( I truly don't care if you don't finish this anymore, even if it's amazing... but the uncertainty about you is kinda killing me D: Hope you're ok!
"No matter how long it takes for me to update it, unless I specifically say I'm quitting, Seduction will be continued."

You lied.
xcherriblossom chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
This was my first fanfiction I ever read and honestly it is definitely one of my favourites!
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
I know you haven't updated in like 5 years but I we'll hope that you decide to update soon :(
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Give me more of that !?wow that was funny and hot hard to combine yet you nailed it . Chapeau
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Not bad
Kat chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
This is getting really good. I can't wait for more.
Courtney chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I like it :D
cary99 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Loved it,awesome,cool
aoi.y.love.forward chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
OMFG ))))) LMAO ))))))))))
THAT WAS WAY TO FUNNY! i loved it!
minasuka-chan chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
why -oh god- why did u stop? i read all the episodes and know i see u updated 4 years ago!
i ask u -or beg u- to continue it!
and i have to add, i loved naruto's joke about staring and killing made me laugh so hard!

very good job, and i'll be waiting for u if u ever decide to continue this story (please do!)
Bealing345 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I love this story! I personally like high school AUs the best, but it's interesting having sasuke as the teacher XD I'm sad there aren't any more chapters, I hope you haven't ditched. I don't think there are many mistakes, so that was good :)
Lareka chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
I love it! Continue please!
asm613 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
i stopped reading after you made it magically possible that sasuke would let naruto sneak into his house w/o notice. cause it's just stupid- that sasuke would even allow the stalker to know where he live is also not very uchia-
- naruto is a student not a ninja in this universe- so sasuke would most definitely have not let naruto 'somehow' sneak in behind him- especially after clearly stating naruto was dismissed- and if sasuke was closing the door as he said no to naruto- that meant naruto was on the other side of the closed and locked door- so no sneaking in.