Reviews for Half of a Whole
Animosh chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
ouch... so sad, but it captures their relationship so well. Watson would die for Holmes in a second.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Aww, poor Holmes, loosing Watson like that. He's going to take it hard.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
It brings tears to my eyes. I think my heart just broke! (But it was a good little drabbly-one-shot thing. Just...SAD!)
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
You broke my heart. I almost cried when I reached the part Holmes screamed Watson's name and cried "I'm lost without my Boswell." This was short but there was something about it that made it very realistic. I usually don't like death fics but this one was beautifully done. Bravo!
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was very well written, it needs a sequel.

Erm...if you do write one, then preferably one where Watson will live? *puppy eyes*
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Ohmygosh-so beautifully written, but just gut-wrenching!

Holmes reflecting on how his name and Watson's are always linked-on how he's used to hearing their names together-on how Watson is his other half...and then we come to Watson, fatally injured...and Holmes can't imagine life without him. And the way Holmes shouted 'John!" conveyed his dispair just as much as the way he held Watson.

Excellent story!

Haley Moore chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Oh My Goodness! That was tragically sad!

I loved it!
xravenscroftx chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
absolutely and totally heartwrenching!

you wrote this piece spectacularly- the imagery was great, and the whole thing quite depressing!

*sits in despair and awe*
Susicar chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh! Why you do it! You make me cry, oh cruel, you write so well i cry...
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was so sad - heartbreaking it was! A lesson about saying what you mean before it's too late.

And that title - it's spot on. Well done!
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Oh gosh...are you TRYING to rip our hearts out? Cause I think you've succeeded! Very poignant, and sorrowful. How you did that in 221 words I shall never know. Lovely.
Runa93 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
NO!You killed Watson!

*sniffs violently then breaks into sobs*
bcbdrums chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
i'm crying. wow...seriously, wow...words can't describe this it's that amazing
Pompey chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
You killed Watson!

(Like I'm anyone to talk, given my AUs.) But do you have any idea how wrenching it was to read those descriptions of Watson as he lay dying? Horrible, horrible, horrible and so accursedly well-written too.
KCS chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
O, my GOSH!

Ok, I'm really sorry I gave that made me cry! Seriously, that was - that was horribly heartwrenching. I suppose I must be truthful and say well done, for that's the first time I've cried over a fic in quite a while...