Reviews for A Love Story to a Mole
cloundshadow chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Oh I really love your story, Aya is so cute , Just hope that Rei will finally fall in love with her, But It is sad that you
haven't update for few years, hope that you will update it sometime again
Screaming Siopao chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Absolutely loved this story. Read it all today. Just, wow. It was so so cute all throughout! I love your character Daichi the thanksgiving and xmas chapters were all so good! I adore your style of writing. please continue writing fics, my dear.
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
Err...since when Aya called Rei by his first name? That was too sudden...I guess. :)

Hehe, that was really an extraordinary AyaRei's Christmas moment. I loved it.

Is this the end? NO! I've been falling for this incredibly beautiful story! Ah, let me guess. Guardian is the sequel, isn't it? Oh, I know, it's another version of this story; you don't have to explain it, Erica-chan.

Well, to be honest, I think Guardian is nice and more romantic than this one but this story has a lot of humor (humor is my second favorite story genre) and in my opinion, the plot is clearer. If you've finished Guardian, would you continue this fic, please?

Hehe, it's up to you to decide. Well then, I'm off! Even though you'd forgotten about me, I'll keep reading your amazing works because they have always entertained me when I'm bored and I can learn more vocabularies from them. Hehe.

Keep writing! :)

Chiby Angel-chan _
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
Thanksgiving? Is that one kind of American's traditions? When people ate turkey? :)

May I ask you something? Mm, did you figure yourself as Aya here? I mean, Aya had families from United States and Korea, and also loved some anime like Naruto or One Piece just like you. Hehe, not that I'm saying that I've known you well-this is just my assessment.

Correct! Aya was everyone's favorite! Hehe.
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
I like this chapter too! Daichi was sweet, huh? He was even sweeter than the stubborn ice man, hehe.

Once more, I have to compliment you again that you'd successfully kept Rei in character! He didn't show any sign of jealousy at all, but we all know that he did care about Aya. Hehe.

Chocolate covered strawberries? Why was he going to buy it? I don't get it. :(
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
Hahahah...Daichi was very funny and...childish. Too childish.

Date? Hey, Aya has Rei, you twit! Better go to the next chapter right away!
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 9 . 9/27/2008
Yay, backbones! Go ahead, Aya! You're right, that Daichi didn't have the right to insult Ran like that!

It was quite surprising that Aya didn't cry at all. Aya was no longer a gloomy mole! She was strong! :)

"I'm content of you being you". Whoa! So it means that the one he loved was Aya and not Ran, right? Yippee! That's it, Mr. Ice Man! Be honest to your own feelings! Aya sure was indescribably happy now!
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
Uh...Rei didn't have feelings for Ran anymore, did he? Uhm, I'm kind of worried here...:(

Aya was playing baseball! Say, Erica-chan, do you like baseball?

Whew...glad that Rei came this time. I would have killed him if he didn't!

Awesome long chapter, anyway.
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Kyaah...what a lovely Halloween.

I'd never celebrated Halloween so I didn't really understand what the gang were doing in this chapter. :(

Rei was in a bad mood, wasn't he? Thankfully, Aya's kawaiiness seemed good enough to warm him up. Hehe.
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
OMG.

OMG.

This is exactly what I've been waiting for. An AyaRei moment. Yay! *dances happily*

Rei was jealous, wasn't he? Heheh, fortunately they had their excitingly loveydovey moment in the end.

OMG. Again. Rei kissed Aya's forehead! Whoa, that was adorably romantic! :)

I do love AyaRei's fluffs.
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Well done, Aya! Hehe, she had amazed Rei.

But why...why didn't Rei ask her to go home together? Was he really her boyfriend or what? *anger mode: on*

Heheh...Rei loved painting? That's marvelous. Hm, hm...:)
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Wow, what a nice idea. Aya became a teacher! Hehe, good for her.

Jeez, I don't like that Daichi. He WAS a cocky student. Uh-oh. Poor Aya.

Ganbatte ne, Aya-ppe! I mean, Aya-sensei! :)
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Mm...Aya was out of character here. But your way to show the new Aya was much better than mine, though. I loved it when Rei laughed at her! Heheh, just imagine. The heartless Rei Otohata laughed at his bashful girlfriend...hehe, seriously, I like it! And when Rei took Aya's picture...aww, he teased her again.

Wow, Rei was way too sweet! And clever! Clever? I mean, he had found the right way to solve Aya's problem-listening to a kid's songs! Hehe, he's such a genius when it comes to music, doesn't he?
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Hello, Erica-chan. Remember me? Oh, I guess you'd forgotten who I am since you never . Well, never mind.

Oh, how could I miss such a wonderful story like this? This...this is just...truly amazing!

Haha, are you sure, Rei? You will never love her?

By the way, isn't this kind of similar to the prologue of Guardian?
chubbie-kitten chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
I love your story!... i'm a big fan of aya and rei pairing pls update soon