Reviews for Light Underneath
BurupyaDragon chapter 6 . 6/8
Holy fuck that was so good. I loved it and it was a miracle, I want to thank you so much for writing this.
...I actually got so close to crying, that my vision is still blurry. There has been a total of 3 fanfictions that have done that, just so you understand. I hate crying. I hate you for this but I love this so much.
I laughed, I fell in love with your characters, I feel in love with their little habits, quirks, and talks.
I feel so bad for Sora though, he never found out that Roxas was safe and poor Riku. I laughed when I read the he was in hell line.

Again thank you for writing this. I don't think I can say it enough. Thank you.
bea chapter 6 . 6/3
wow. so i was casually scrolling through tumblr, found an akuroku gifset and BAM - MEMORIES - and so i meandered over here to see if there were any good fanfics around and holy shit you knocked it out of the park with this one.

Just... damn. This is going to sound like a weird compliment but you give just the right amount of detail when it comes to describing facial expressions and actions. Everything in this is pretty solid but the earlier akuroku scenes broke my heart. And I liked what you did with the backstory, you could have really gone into it there but I see the comic book AU style at play and it definitely works here.

*flails* well done. although i was preparing myself to type a very sad review about how you broke my poor innocent heart at nearly 2am but HE'S STILL KICKING god bless :*
apiegohome chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I first read this story when I was 16 and now 7 years later it's still one of the best I've ever found on here!

Thanks for the blast from the past.

- Ames
That Panda You Know chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
This is one of the most amazing stories I have read on FFnet (and trust me, I've read a lot). It had the drama, romance, action and pure, raw emotions that creates a story worth telling. Your take on the character's was incredible and the depth of their personality and choices was immense.

This is the kind of writing I cry about at night and wish to one day achieve myself (and cry when I realise that's not gonna happen). It is one of the stories that I will reread again again and never tire, every time falling completely into the story again.

You should be proud for every word that you have written here.
Kokis chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Actually... i might be a horrible person, but I think (for the plot's sake) that Axel should have actually stayed dead. Dont get me wrong, I love Axel and i want them to be happy but if he had actually died it would have added so much more... drama and credibility? Intensity? It would have felt more... MORE! The ending was a little bit clichéed now.
I really DO love the story regardless but sometimes it's nice with a break from all the happy endings, you know?

The shower-scene just left me aching. I had to pause after reading it and read it again. And again. My belly literally clenched... It was so intense. Job very well done!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Holly hell...That was Effin AMAZING! Jeez...I was CRYING when Axel died...furious when Roxas remembered...upset with Sora...and crying TEARS OF JOY when Axel came back...I was so into this...holly hell, just, no words for this amazing piece of work... I'm speechless... So good, I'm honestly surprised this is not as popular as it should be! This should be no. 1 on the AkuRoku list! Just amazing...no other words can describe this! Holly hell... For a bit there I wasn't sure how you were going to end it...have Axel come out alive, or have roxas die himself...but I'm so happy with this ending! Ohhhhh so goooooood! Defs on my faves list!
Luv from
The Guest Who Tried To Guess
Dragonist chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
I don't know if I'm just being cynical, but Axel is alive, right? Namine didn't just find out what had happened and gone and given some shmuck a mind wipe and rewrite, and then mess with Roxas's head to make a make believe happy ever after? Because, honestly, that's what my mind first jumped to.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
im so glad i read till the end because i swear i was locked and loaded with an enraged devistated review when i thought axel died! jesus i cried! god i loved reading this fic and thanks for writting it.
Renn chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
This was purely awesome. Really good ideas with all the roles/parallels. And you had me going for a minute. ;) Thanks for writing and sharing.
blood as soft as silk chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
This was an amazing story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I feel you've captured it quiet nicely. Thank you for the amazing read! xoxoxoxoxo 3
Rukiabi chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Great Story. I couldn't stop reading from beginning to end. Just would have been nice to get some closure, for example what happened to the rest of the Organization, what about the government, and if Sora or Riku ever find out the fate of Roxas.
Blue chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I've read thousands of fanfics over many years.
But this is the first one that has ever had me in tears at the ending. I'm still crying as I write this! Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story!
ludicrousLemon chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I hated you for a moment there, when you blew him up. I'm glad you have found the errors of your evil ways and brought him back. Don't think I'll let you get away with this so easily next time!

Kidding. Since you're such a good writer, I didn't laugh when Axel exploded and actually felt a fraction of what Roxas was feeling. I don't really like Axel, but I can't find any good stories with Roxas an someone else.
D chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
You werent kidding when you said drama huh? D': Ima getting all emotional now! _ waaaaaaa
xox.heart chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Hey, I live in Montreal~!