Reviews for A hearts puppet master
xSasodeidannax chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Great story! I Love the story-line!
I was expecting Sasori to be the innocent, quiet type, but you trolled me .
On a negative note, I would of enjoyed the story ALOT more if it had not of been for the poor use of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
I recommend that you re-read your stories before posting.
I quite enjoyed the use of the various pairings (itadei, peindei, and of course sasodei XD)
instead of just the one.
Besides the poor use of grammar and spelling, I found this a great story and I am looking forward to reading some of your other works!

Sincerely, xSasodeidannax.
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awww... So cute! I feel bad for Itachi though... But with him, he'll get someone eventually- hopefully Kisame. _ Nicely done!

-Nic
Teiden chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
oh my jesus this is an amazing story! i give you my standing obation! XD
Tara chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Cute story, your spelling sucks, though. I really like he ending and how Itachi accepts that he can't have Deidara. If I were in Itachi's place, I'd be crushed.

But really, good story (but you need to work on your yaoi a little more, just a tip)

Gina-Chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
OMG This is Amense! Amazing! Well Done :D

I Have Two Requests!

1. Do A Story Like This With The School And All That For Gaara And Sakura Like Continuation Of This Where Gaara Secretly Loves Her Etc Please :D

2. Continue This Story But With Hidan And Itachi Getting Together :D Oh And Sasori And Deidara Getting Engadged And MARRAIGE :D

Thanks For Readin Puddin' x
Malcolmina chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I ended up reading this through but I have to say I was pained most of the time. The story itself is quite intrigueing but I have to say the spelling and grammar are _horrible_. I had a hard time trying to figure out what it is you're trying to say. Even the capital letters aren't correct half of the time T_T

If you would just read this through a couple of times ccorrecting the mistakes or get it betaed it would turn out way better.
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
A good story O You gotta love it when Sakura gets rejected and the pretty boys come out on top. Keep up the writting!

-Woolfy
DarklyLight chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I luv this story. LOLZ! You know that sasori would have a fit if he found out dei did itachi! Great story, lolz!

~Anialis
InkGirl77 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was... umm how should i say this...ok to put it simple it was...Awesome! I loved it. I just love the sasodei pairing. * melts cause of how funny, cute, and hot it was *
PikkaTay chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was so funny

*Throws turnips of joy at you*
Okarilia chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Damn it!xD

(finally!, somebody got Dei the seducer!xD)

sasori you are lucky! n.n

it was funny, sexy and interesting!

all in just one fic!

congratulations! you are one of the best writers of sasodei!

hahaha! I loved it!

believe it!

sayonara! matta ne!
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
it was awesome, un! lol
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
wow that is great!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
OMFG! that was the greatest SASODEI story ever! i'm like totally in love with it now...
the-sirens-song chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
It was great. It was lengthy which is wonderful, allowing every thing to fall in to place and cram the brain with knowledge before the waited for yaoi. It does need to be review though, because the grammar sucks. Other wise great a great one-shot.

; I hope I wasn’t to blunt.