Reviews for Realm of Confusion
Rocket Wolf chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
What the? Mind control? Holy crap, now Ivy is turning people into monsters too. I mean, that would explain what happened with Drew. That crazy woman...I bet she'll even do it to Giovanni. Now THAT would be scary! D:

And poor James...he always has to "release" all the pokemon he really likes. I bet Jess and Meowth do care for him though, they just don't exactly show it.

Anyway, now I have to wait until your next update, so...Imma story alert this so I can't miss it! Prof. Ivy is driving me mad-I MUST know what happens! -headdesk-
Rocket Wolf chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Whoa...poor Brock! A lot of people chose the same exact time to talk to him! XD Looks like Flint was having a little crisis down at the local supermarket. "Brock, the pancakes!" -laughs and falls out of chair- Um, yeah...I pity Brock for being stuck with all those kids!

And how funny with Brock mistaking Misty for Nurse Joy, holding the line and THEN hanging up on her! I'd live in fear of Misty after doing that! XD

Speaking of "living in fear", wonder when Ivy is going to suddenly pop up and start being all evil and scary and freaky and evil and creepy and evil and insane...did I mention evil? D:
KiraraGlitter chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Aw! poor James! i miss his weezing too, but personally i miss when it was still a koffing (that's what happens when you read too much pokemopolis). i wonder... will James end up joining the Twerps by the end? great chapter, keep up the good work!
Rocket Wolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
OK, so May and Max will be in this one, that should make things interesting. "May's Expeditions"...haha, oh brother. XD And Lance and that green-haired dude (Drew?)...even Suzie? Wow, lots of characters are coming into the mix here! I wonder what the heck happened to Lance? Brock to the rescue! -laugh-

And poor TR, getting chewed in by the boss again. (except for Jessie...CHEATER! XD) OK, and then Cassidy and Brsgari appear. Weird plan to get C and B arrested or whatever...that will make things interesting, too! XD
w- easy enough chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
this is really interesting! I hope that James cheers up, because since what he's thinking is really true, that's just MORE depressing! XC I can't wait for the next chapter~!
LuckyLadybug chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
LOL at Jessie being so melodramatic. XD

Aww, poor Vulpix, completely unaware of why she was sent there! And Brock worrying over what to do. I loved the little mention of why he would be concerned about anything happening to him.

And poor Suzie! What a frightening situation, to be there alone and have someone rapping on the door.

Poor James, too! His musings are so sad.

Definitely looking forward to more!
Etherelemental chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Interesting setup there. I'm wondering what else you're going to put in here. Though, I'd started to wonder what happened to this fic. But when I noticed the 'hiatus' addition to the summary, I figured you'd eventually get back to it. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing if Lance will alert anyone about what's happening before he gets captured as well. After all, it's always darkest before dawn. And aside from all that, I hope to see more soon!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
You did great.

KiraraGlitter chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Hi! K of KiraraGlitter here! i just wanted to say that this story is really well written. i didn't see any grammatical errors. but then again, i wasn't looking for any... i loved the story, it's really cool. I think my favorite scene was Brock's phone call. i can't wait to see the rest! by the way, i heard that one part of your account name was based off a character from a Greek mythology story, am i right? Well, anyway, you should really be a professional author. you would do really well.

Empress Venus chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
Brock's trouble with the phones was quite amusing. Poor Brock. Hope Misty doesn't end up making that dangerous mistake, whatever it is. Can't wait to see more!
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Oh, Sabrina is interesting when she's nice. She probably does sound a lot like Ishizu, but oh well, fictional psychic women seem to talk like that. LOL.

I love how you wrote Misty and Brock! Man, Misty's sisters are such selfish airheads. XD; I'd like sometime to see them be forced to grow up.

Brock's scene is totally the best! LOL, his poor father is so bewildered and overwhelmed. Brock's so cool, how he's able to keep track of each sibling. And oh wow, him romancing Misty thinking she's Nurse Joy was great. XD I can just imagine Misty's expression.

And Team Rocket is so digging a pit for themselves. XD I foresee Butch and Cassidy delivering much hurt in the future!
Etherelemental chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Well, this certainly is quite interesting. And I really liked the bit with the phone calls and Brock's dad being overwhelmed with that as well as Brock trying to balance getting such a surge of phone calls at once. But, I am curious as to where you're going to take this from here. Especially with how things are still just starting to move forward. _ Anyway, I hope to see this when it gets up. _
minipower chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
hey! awesome story so far!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
I like the Sabrina Ishizu thing. Awesome job!

Empress Venus chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Great, a sequel! Hmm, I wonder what happened to Drew as well as Lance. It's good to see Vulpix too.