Reviews for Tempest
ShingetsuMoon chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
Ahh, good to see that things have greatly improved for them! Sora's pumped up on pain meds, Riku is running errands, and Kairi is falling off of couches in her sleep, yes the world is a better place! Great chapter endin, Sora and Riku will always tease each other won't they?

Good job!
Wraith the Destroyer chapter 12 . 8/10/2008
And thus Kingdom Hearts begins. Great fic. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next. Later!
Endings Matter Most chapter 12 . 8/10/2008
I loved it! The ending fit really well. It wasn't gooey or anything. It was funny, just like the rest of the story. I could picture the whole scene in my head! I just wish it wasn't over! Great job! 10/5 stars for this story!
Nana Potato chapter 12 . 8/10/2008
-Sigh- It does feel like closure. Some people (like myself) end a story, and it doesn't always feel like it's done.

I like how you connected this to the first Kingdom Hearts. That was cool. This fanfic was like, The Story Before It All Began! Dun dun dun!

I had mucho fun reading this. I just can't resist. Your work is addictive.

NOw onto Shadowbearers! Throne of a Slave sounds very apealing, but I must start from the get-go! Until I return...

~Peace!
Endings Matter Most chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
Ahh! I loved it! You should be happy with the way it turned out. Great chapter! Please write more soon!
ShingetsuMoon chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
Ahh, a happy ending to the storm drama. Well, if you don't count the hurricane damage, injuries, Riku, Kairi, and Sora nearly getting themselves killed, and Sora still sliding in and out of conciousness...

Okay, forget a happy "ending" but at least everyone is alive and (mostly) well. Better then being dead right?

Good to see that things have turned out okay for everybody.

I've been REALLY busy lately with the computer virus and all and we also have a new high speed internet connection now which is nice so finally I have been able to get some actual work done in between my life and College. I should have a new chapter up soon. The light isn't going to be so friendly this time around... _

Great chapter! I look forward to the next one! _
Nana Potato chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
Don't beat yourself up over this chapter. I enjoyed it!

You know, I thought Kairi would go into hysterics, cause, you know, she's a girl. But I'm surprised she didn't. Maybe she had her fit when Sora's bone popped out and then took everything so seriously.

Haha, yeah my mom is in her mid forties but compared to my thirteen year old brother, her forehead touches his nose. She's 5'11. Why the hell am I the only child who's got the short gene? Must be cause I'm the only girl or some crap...

Anyway, update soon!

FAVORITE!
Wraith the Destroyer chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
Good job.
Nana Potato chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Hilarious. Well, except for the whole bone-sticking-out-of-leg part. That's a little...nasueating.

You know, I've never had a serious accident happen to me. Most people would say "Um, yeah, that's a good thing" but I dunno. The worst I've gotten is a sprained ankle. And the last time I laid in a hospital bed was when I was a few minutes old.

Of course Kairi wasn't gonna offer HER shirt. She's a girl!

She's going to want to see what Riku looks like without his shirt! -gigglesnort-

Huh. So THAT'S how you spell it. I used to think "Oh bahumbug" was pretty sutpid, but now my mother says it like it's the biggest thing...

Update soon!
Wraith the Destroyer chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
Good job, as always. Later.
Endings Matter Most chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
Aw phooey! That was the last chapter I get to read tonight? That was by far the greatest part. I laught out loud and my family asked me what was so funny, and I said "Phooey." and laughed some more. They didn't ask me that question again. :)

That was one of the best stories I've ever read. Please update soon! I want to read more!
ShingetsuMoon chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
IT LIVES! MY COMPUTER HAS COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!

Well not literally seeing as we had to get a new one but the guys at the computer store made a backup disk so we didn't lose anything. So my stories are safe and I can continue writing! Or typing rather. :3

Good to see that Riku and Sora have finally started to get along, at least a little that is. Hope Riku doesn't catch pneumonia or anything...he DID seem rather cold there didn't he? And I agree with Kairi, boys are certainly weird all right, but deal with them we must.

Great chapter! I can't wait until the next one!
ShingetsuMoon chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
Ouch! Man I can feel Sora's pain from here! I can't imagine how painful that must be. Especially to see the bone sticking out of your leg like that. *shudders*

Very detailed, you did really good with this one.
ShingetsuMoon chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Hey there! Our computer still isn't fixed yet so I'm down at the College campus right now. :P

VERY intense chapter. I like the way the "fight" between Sora and Riku played out. Nice touch, I loved it. Now I have to go and check out the other chapters I've missed!