Reviews for Children of the Asgard
Harmne chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
Very interesting story! I never liked that the Asgard just decided to end it all, after everything they'd been through - and especially after all the miracles they'd seen humans and SG-1 pull off! This would be at least a little better. And I could just see all the chaos that little Asgard children could cause running around on base! They couldn't live in the open on Earth, the base wouldn't be 'healthy' for children...so off-world was really the only option. Good job, but I'd have liked to hear about the human siblings and how their Asgard brothers and sisters would react and relate. Is there a sequel, by chance?
jhautefaye chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
The nordic usage of ö is not a long o, it is several sounds in itself. The phonetic øː is the case of Höder, which is Swedish for Höðr. So not Hooder.

On wikipedia, /Swedish_phonology.

Sorry about this, some things just bother me more than they should.
Blackmoonwolf666 chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
ONG! do a sequel? Please?

You're a great writer, and had a good plot, I'd love to help with anything, I can beta too, if you need one,
littleellie30 chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
Wow this is a great little gem of a story! love the relationships and how they developed. Going straight to favourites!
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Very interesting. I don't have time to read more but you have me intrigued. I will be back. Great plot idea. I grew up with TNG as well but I'm a stay at home with 5 kids.

Happy writing.

Kelli
Don-Jam chapter 18 . 9/11/2009
Oh how good was that? Carolyn is going to KILL Cam(and if she dis not, then Landry well) I'd LOVE to know what happened to the kids when there older.
Don-Jam chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
I liked the names.
Don-Jam chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
I'd have loved to have seen a "look of abject horror on Hammond’s face", with all that went on at the SGC, he never had a look look of abject horror on.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Oh that was good, I think this is going to be good.
Debra chapter 18 . 2/24/2009
Great story as always more soon please.
HAZMOT chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
I'm glad you ended this wonderful story the way you did. Finally Hemdall understood why Thor left their future children in the 5th race hands. They do care and also want them to know of their past. Sam and Jack are finally realizing how much they cared for each other and having children really helped their relationship. Cam and Carolyn are nice and cozy with their two children and Vala is finally pregnant naturally. I know Daniel wanted her to stay, and not because of the Asgard children, and he foolishly switched pills to have her become pregnant. But in the end their were other events and people helping them out. I truly enjoyed this, and the ending was a little sweet surprise. :D
Prowler4 chapter 18 . 1/6/2009
I'm glad it ended well. I just wish you could've added something about all the babies that are about to be born. Then we can see Jack, Daniel, and Teal'c running around in a panic outside the delivery room! I'm not counting Cam because his and Carolyn's baby probably won't come at the same time.

Good story and keep writing!
MuseUrania chapter 18 . 1/4/2009
Perfect ending to a great story. :)
scarletwitch0 chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
"Coming out of Victoria Secret, swinging the bright pink striped bag and whistling the Simpson’s, Jack spied Hank Landry heading his way. Unsure if the man had spotted him or not, Jack considered slipping back into the store to avoid having to stop and chat but froze when he saw a familiar head pop out of the side exit of one of the malls two jewelry stores, the jewelry store right across from him, the one Landry was headed right for.

Interesting.

As Jack watched, Cam popped his head back in for a moment, then pressed himself against the wall a’la mission impossible before suddenly darting across the walkway to the other jewelry store next door to the Victoria Secret.

Unbeknown to Cam as he had darted across, Jack watched Hank spy the young Colonel and duck behind a column. Peeking out of the second jewelry store Cam could no longer see the General and thinking he had gotten away without being seen went merrily back to browsing the jewelry counter.

Just when Jack thought the show was over, Landry popped back out from behind the column and thinking Cam was gone, continued his march into the first jewelry store.

Chuckling to himself, Jack waltzed out of the mall and put on his sunglasses. Scanning the parking lot once before heading to his car, Jack’s military training stopped him as he noticed another interesting character lurking in the shadows of a column outside the drugstore catty cornered in the mall lot.

Watching in amazement, Jack couldn’t believe his luck as Vala, clad in a long tan trench coat, dark sunglasses, and a scarf, darted out of the shadows. Clutching a small brown bag, she climbed into the back of a black SUV that soon drove out of the lot and headed down the highway towards base.

Standing in the parking lot, mouth hanging open, Jack blinked a few times before shaking his head and going to his car thinking; Sam is never going to believe this."

Heehee. ROTFLOL! What a riot! I loved it. Now Carolyn is gonna get "knocked up", too. Maybe even her mother. Nowadays, 50 year olds have been getting preggers. Not saying I think this is ok, just sayin'.
acer-sigma chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
Well it looks like things have worked out even better for everyone involved in this little adventure. Plus it looks like they're all moving towards the next big step in their lives.

Got a kick out of all the sneaking around that was happening in this chapter!