Reviews for Train Tales
Shirubagure chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Lol! Kanda and Allen fighting are one of my favorite moments! it is so funny! Kandas poem though we're pretty funny. I actually liked the first poem Allen said and the poem Lavi said in the first chapter.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Heh, a very cute little series. I loved Kanda's very IC contributions.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Lol. I loved the Bartleby the Scrivener reference. Awesome.
Death-Sama01 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I like the poems in this
theobsezzion chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I love the whole story. And i am eager to see any of your new work. Your awesome. And you made everyone exactly how they are. XD

Your epic
csibpip chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
I loved it very much! Thanks!
csibpip chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
The poems were beautiful! Especially the first one. You are really talented!
vanila-chan chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
wow u are a very poetic person) wish i had that kinda skills... nyways this was an awesome fic!
janrockiss chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Woah awesome poems! Hahas i like the poems by Kanda. LOL. The poems by Lavi were really deep and showed that he is actually quite intelligent hahas :D And the story that Bookman told them. After telling the story, he asked them for the morals that they found. I like it that you made it to be them talking about their flaws!

To sum it all up, great job with this story. It was short and sweet and really awesome to read :D
phoebe chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
haha, this was really enjoyable, some parts were funny and some were serious, I really liked it. Also funny how all of Kanda's poems involved death threats and such, and how Bookman's story fooled them into admitting their faults, I liked that part.
Aoiro Kitsune-Chan chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
Wow! i like it! its very original and well thought out. At times, its up beat, but at other times its very somber. and i think you wrote some very good poetry. write more please!
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
The ending, could be taken in so many ways. I took it the way Lavi did. Great story, I hope to see more form you.
NakedKing chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
i really like this story..i think u should continue...u are SO good at all those AWESOMELY deep i TOTALLY no why Lavi laughed...or i have a sick mind...cause wen they said the thing about the swords...i was totally think
AnimaeGoddess chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
That was really good you should do another chapter! An idea for the next one is that they could do a poem were each stanza is a diffrent person(free verse)!
Halane chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
Review submitted! xD

Lavi's poem was great, amazing, angry and perfect!

And Allen's one reminded me of Nietzsche xD Kanda's was just cute hahahaha

I really think you should do more of this stuff ;) Another set of characters if you want, but this poem think just works so nicely it'd be a pitty not to use it again :D (pleading with big bright eyes)

I love the end of the story xD Lavi is too much for sanity XD