Reviews for Stolen
tokkaforever77 chapter 1 . 3/20
Omg finally someone who gets it but I'm a really strong Robrae shipper and Bbstar shipper.I may not agree with you about the whole robstar chemistry thing but I beleive you made some excellent points but beleive me robrae have something robstar will never have.I hope one day you will see the hlory that is Robrae.
BlAcKTiTaN1 chapter 1 . 1/16
I hate robin. (mental note 'make him suffer in my stories')
Otherwise a great story
Lilith Shiro Yuki chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This story shouldn't be taken down Kryalla.

Why? Because this is what every fanfiction archive needs! In anime, cartoons, movies, books, etc. This type of thing is fan world wide, two girls going against their characters. One a bitch, the other whiny and weak; the guy a total asshole and the others just there for decoration. It happens everywhere and I'm tired of it. I love RobStar and BBRae. I, however, do not bash other canon nor crack nor anything. It's dumb and stupid of someone to whine because others don't like the same things.

I accept the fact that Raven could be with Robin. I saw it coming also, at one point, and it didn't bother me because I know that it's not my decision to make, it is up to their original creators to pair them up, break them, kill them, etc. I was given the oportunity to let my own imagination wild with the cliffhangers they gave me and at the same time I will not over use it or screw it up by making what people 'think' should have happened with OOC characters, lousy (overused) storyline, and poor description of how it happened.

It's an insult to the creators.

I agree with everything you said, every word. You took a plot that makes everyone cringe and turned it into this amazing story that makes you want to crave more, despite it not being your cup of tea.

I love it and hope you never take it down.

-Lilith Shiro.
Gothic Turtle chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I actually want to give you a medal. In no way am I a Robin/Starfire fan (I was when I was younger but changed my option halfway through the show), but this is the best Teen Titans fanfic I have ever read. the majority of the TT fanfics I've encountered thus far have poor characterization for the most part. Especially Robin/Raven fanfiction. I find the fact that you not only chose to write a story going against your general preferences to make a statement on something you felt needed to be addressed being mature, but also that you took the time to do a good job and in a way that I could even imagine it happening on the show speak volumes in your ability as writer. Anyone can write about something they and enjoy - and most do, but it's a small number that are willing to write something they don't like, and even fewer that choose to do it well. Thank you very much for writing this.
JasonTodd908 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
You really should continue this as a series.I mean its just are a great writer and this is by far your best work.
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Can I say how much I absolutely adore this fic? You got everything just right, and I'm not saying this because I'm a robstar shipper. Writers exaggerate things too much for their ships! I also loved the fact about BB's heightened senses. I'm not really sure how to describe my love for this fic. The maturity of it all is what really sells me. And technically...robrae is cannon...you know when she crashed Nightwing and Starfire's wedding when she was being controlled by Trigon and finally got free reign to her emotions and magically made Dick fall in love with her by accident...yeah.
Sephora7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Of all the stories I've read, this is definitely in the top three. I love how all of the characters are themselves, and how Starfire just wants them to be happy as well as BB. And how Robin cares for Starfires feelings. This is really good, couldn't have written it better. You're awesome! :)
vicky chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awesome with a capital A
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I couldn't agree with you more. Enough said.
LastSummerDay chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
lovely story :)
junebird28 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Not gonna lie , I wasn't gonna read this one cause it was Rob/Rae, but I decided to anyway because you wrote it. And I have to say, after reading that authors note , I'm glad I did. I agree with you on all counts. Nothing bothers me more than when in fan fics, characters are not themselves. It drives me crazy, especially when you can tell the author isn't even trying to get it right. And Starfire and Robin were practically made for each other. And Beast Boy and Raven. But that's just my opinion.
My Love Pinwheel chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I know you probably won't read this, seeing as you said you left FFN and all and probably might delete this message or something or I could just be jumping to conclusions and you probably want to to just get on with it. Haha, sorry, I have a tendency to ramble and go off on a tangent.

Anyways, what i wanted to say is that I completely agree with you. This is probably the only Rob/Rae fanfic I have ever read and liked (being a hardcore BB/Rae and Rob/Star shipper myself). Robin and Raven are more like really close siblings who care for each other. Or something like that.

I really like that you wrote a story on this and had the courage to post it and your opinion. Because the internet doesn't really like opinions. Or anything that "offends" them. Thus why we have censorship and I should probably stop there cause I am done with my English class and controversial censorship debates.

Sorry, got off topic again. I guess the main thing is that I really like this story and stuff...

MLP
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Maybe it's redundant to review this now since I've already reviewed it's sequel, but whatever. : P
As with your BeastFire story, I only read this because you are the author, but I'm glad I did. It was tasteful and kind, and I was relieved to find a RobxRae fic with a sympathetic Starfire, because I agree that she would do her best to be supportive and understanding, because she isn't a selfish person. Yeah she was jealous of Kitten, but that's cause Kitten was a coercive, manipulative brat; Raven's different and I'm thankful that you respected that (but of course you like Starfire so that as
never one of my fears). Thanks for posting. :-)
ScarredSkull chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I agree with you on most of your accounts. I fear I have sometimes written Starfire a little less than satisfactory, unfortunately, but I plan on going back and editing it to be better. I quite enjoyed this, though I am a RobRae.
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hi,
I wouldn't have read this if I hadn't already read your writing, because the summary gave the impression that it was exactly the kind of story you spoke about in your author's note.I don't ship Robin/Raven at all, and I didn't want to read something where Starfire would be overly jealous and clingy instead of tring to be happy for her friends. I read it because I loved all your other stories, and I find it really astonishing that you can write so well and believably for a pairing you don't support. I liked the fact that you twisted what people normally write and beat them at it by writing it well. I also agree fully with your author's note. I loved how you showed Beast Boy as caring more about Starfire's feelings than his own, and how he never said anything even though he knew about them.
That said, I can fully imagine Cyborg torn between wanting to beat Robin up for hurting Starfire, wanting to congratulate them, wanting to tease them and wanting to tell Raven off for hurting Beast Boy.