Reviews for Stolen
natkyolee chapter 1 . 11/3
Most of the stories I read of robrae were not out of character n der were no character bashing...teen titan which I have seen I saw starfire as gud friend, loud ,clingy to Robin but cant imagine her to be bitchy person...MY ALL TIME FAV COUPLE IS ROBRAE CANT SEE HIM WITH ANYONE ELSE...
Windows1 chapter 1 . 8/26
First off, I have just started a sweep of all your works as I recently got a FF account (I'd read them before, but not having an account, there wasn't much purpose to leaving an anon-review). Secondly, I'm very glad you haven't deleted this story, I feel it is needed, that its existence in some way makes up for the errors and behaviors of others. As for myself, I far prefer the "canon" pairings Rob/Star and BB/Rae, but I can actually understand an AU BB/Star pairing and have read a few in my day. Rob/Rae has always seemed to me (much as it does to you apparently) to be a strong sibling-like bond of friendship and doesn't come through as a realistic romantic pairing. Only rarely does it make any sort of sense (I believe Force wrote a story with a rather compelling match-up - kind of - between the two).
envyofclouds chapter 1 . 7/27
Don't delete it, I think this short story is wonderful. Don't get me wrong, I'm a hard RobxStar fan (they were my OTP for the longest time), but I love the way how you portrayed all these characters. It's so well written and I agree with your ranting. Most people never truly appreciate Starfire or keep Raven in character, but you've managed to keep all of them in character.

Your writing is amazing. I hope you never delete this story. I'm glad I happened to stumble upon this fic. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
XgoldenxshipsX chapter 1 . 4/12
I totally agree with the Author's note. I loved how you described their characters. You are an amazing writer and I love all of your stories!
reviewer chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
So well written with so much thought put in behind it and I completely agree with your note at the end. My respect for you has increased 1000%, you care so much about the plot and how you depict the characters, which is something I truly admire since it's rarely seen in fanfictions these days. Thank you 3
HeiZuha chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Like ur story im not robrae shipper and i agree with every thing u said ..
Love ya
aaangry chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I never wanted to read this because I am such a hardcore robstar shipper... but i'm glad i did. i've noticed it too - the way these characters that show so much growth in the cartoon become shallow and cruel in other people's hands. well said, kry :)

- chann3l.0rang3
Lackadaisical Cat chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hi. I liked the story, and found the afterword to be a fair presentation of your perspective. I hope you don't delete it. You did right by the source material, even if you took things in a different direction. And isn't that what good fanfiction is supposed to do?
Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is my second time reading and reviewing this reminds me of the things Im doing wrong in my writing!

So thank you!
RavenxRobin chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I think it's an awesome story. I'm good with any story that ends with Raven with Robin, but this is a story that's believable to the series. RxR44evr!
777inaccessible777 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This story is HUMBLING. Fave part - The last section with BB and Star... Could make me cry... A true favorite of mine. And I'm not a character basher. I like BBTerra, BBxRae, StarRob, RobRae... Actually anything that isn't homosexual... I've read Jinx and Robin fics before, LOL...
tokkaforever77 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Omg finally someone who gets it but I'm a really strong Robrae shipper and Bbstar shipper.I may not agree with you about the whole robstar chemistry thing but I beleive you made some excellent points but beleive me robrae have something robstar will never have.I hope one day you will see the hlory that is Robrae.
BlAcKTiTaN1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I hate robin. (mental note 'make him suffer in my stories')
Otherwise a great story
Lilith Shiro chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This story shouldn't be taken down Kryalla.

Why? Because this is what every fanfiction archive needs! In anime, cartoons, movies, books, etc. This type of thing is fan world wide, two girls going against their characters. One a bitch, the other whiny and weak; the guy a total asshole and the others just there for decoration. It happens everywhere and I'm tired of it. I love RobStar and BBRae. I, however, do not bash other canon nor crack nor anything. It's dumb and stupid of someone to whine because others don't like the same things.

I accept the fact that Raven could be with Robin. I saw it coming also, at one point, and it didn't bother me because I know that it's not my decision to make, it is up to their original creators to pair them up, break them, kill them, etc. I was given the oportunity to let my own imagination wild with the cliffhangers they gave me and at the same time I will not over use it or screw it up by making what people 'think' should have happened with OOC characters, lousy (overused) storyline, and poor description of how it happened.

It's an insult to the creators.

I agree with everything you said, every word. You took a plot that makes everyone cringe and turned it into this amazing story that makes you want to crave more, despite it not being your cup of tea.

I love it and hope you never take it down.

-Lilith Shiro.
Gothic Turtle chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I actually want to give you a medal. In no way am I a Robin/Starfire fan (I was when I was younger but changed my option halfway through the show), but this is the best Teen Titans fanfic I have ever read. the majority of the TT fanfics I've encountered thus far have poor characterization for the most part. Especially Robin/Raven fanfiction. I find the fact that you not only chose to write a story going against your general preferences to make a statement on something you felt needed to be addressed being mature, but also that you took the time to do a good job and in a way that I could even imagine it happening on the show speak volumes in your ability as writer. Anyone can write about something they and enjoy - and most do, but it's a small number that are willing to write something they don't like, and even fewer that choose to do it well. Thank you very much for writing this.