Reviews for Stolen
reviewer chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
So well written with so much thought put in behind it and I completely agree with your note at the end. My respect for you has increased 1000%, you care so much about the plot and how you depict the characters, which is something I truly admire since it's rarely seen in fanfictions these days. Thank you 3
HeiZuha chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Like ur story im not robrae shipper and i agree with every thing u said ..
Love ya
chann3l.0rang3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I never wanted to read this because I am such a hardcore robstar shipper... but i'm glad i did. i've noticed it too - the way these characters that show so much growth in the cartoon become shallow and cruel in other people's hands. well said, kry :)

- chann3l.0rang3
Lackadaisical Cat chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hi. I liked the story, and found the afterword to be a fair presentation of your perspective. I hope you don't delete it. You did right by the source material, even if you took things in a different direction. And isn't that what good fanfiction is supposed to do?
Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is my second time reading and reviewing this reminds me of the things Im doing wrong in my writing!

So thank you!
RavenxRobin chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I think it's an awesome story. I'm good with any story that ends with Raven with Robin, but this is a story that's believable to the series. RxR44evr!
The Deer Lord chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This story is HUMBLING. Fave part - The last section with BB and Star... Could make me cry... A true favorite of mine. And I'm not a character basher. I like BBTerra, BBxRae, StarRob, RobRae... Actually anything that isn't homosexual... I've read Jinx and Robin fics before, LOL...
tokkaforever77 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Omg finally someone who gets it but I'm a really strong Robrae shipper and Bbstar shipper.I may not agree with you about the whole robstar chemistry thing but I beleive you made some excellent points but beleive me robrae have something robstar will never have.I hope one day you will see the hlory that is Robrae.
BlAcKTiTaN1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I hate robin. (mental note 'make him suffer in my stories')
Otherwise a great story
Lilith Shiro chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This story shouldn't be taken down Kryalla.

Why? Because this is what every fanfiction archive needs! In anime, cartoons, movies, books, etc. This type of thing is fan world wide, two girls going against their characters. One a bitch, the other whiny and weak; the guy a total asshole and the others just there for decoration. It happens everywhere and I'm tired of it. I love RobStar and BBRae. I, however, do not bash other canon nor crack nor anything. It's dumb and stupid of someone to whine because others don't like the same things.

I accept the fact that Raven could be with Robin. I saw it coming also, at one point, and it didn't bother me because I know that it's not my decision to make, it is up to their original creators to pair them up, break them, kill them, etc. I was given the oportunity to let my own imagination wild with the cliffhangers they gave me and at the same time I will not over use it or screw it up by making what people 'think' should have happened with OOC characters, lousy (overused) storyline, and poor description of how it happened.

It's an insult to the creators.

I agree with everything you said, every word. You took a plot that makes everyone cringe and turned it into this amazing story that makes you want to crave more, despite it not being your cup of tea.

I love it and hope you never take it down.

-Lilith Shiro.
Gothic Turtle chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I actually want to give you a medal. In no way am I a Robin/Starfire fan (I was when I was younger but changed my option halfway through the show), but this is the best Teen Titans fanfic I have ever read. the majority of the TT fanfics I've encountered thus far have poor characterization for the most part. Especially Robin/Raven fanfiction. I find the fact that you not only chose to write a story going against your general preferences to make a statement on something you felt needed to be addressed being mature, but also that you took the time to do a good job and in a way that I could even imagine it happening on the show speak volumes in your ability as writer. Anyone can write about something they and enjoy - and most do, but it's a small number that are willing to write something they don't like, and even fewer that choose to do it well. Thank you very much for writing this.
JasonTodd908 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
You really should continue this as a series.I mean its just are a great writer and this is by far your best work.
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Can I say how much I absolutely adore this fic? You got everything just right, and I'm not saying this because I'm a robstar shipper. Writers exaggerate things too much for their ships! I also loved the fact about BB's heightened senses. I'm not really sure how to describe my love for this fic. The maturity of it all is what really sells me. And technically...robrae is cannon...you know when she crashed Nightwing and Starfire's wedding when she was being controlled by Trigon and finally got free reign to her emotions and magically made Dick fall in love with her by accident...yeah.
Sephora7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Of all the stories I've read, this is definitely in the top three. I love how all of the characters are themselves, and how Starfire just wants them to be happy as well as BB. And how Robin cares for Starfires feelings. This is really good, couldn't have written it better. You're awesome! :)
vicky chapter 1 . 7/20/2013