Reviews for Reporters and News Reports
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Great fic
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
When the story doesn't suck there isn't much to say. It was a great fill in story. I always wondered about that part in the show.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
oh how I adore Sketchy, and what a wonderful job you have done in showing just why I love him.

Great work again!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh, this is just so AWESOME.
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Aw this was great. A nice look into Sketchy...and to Alec. :)

Great job!
TiffanyAnn chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hi!

I don't get on to read very often but I wanted to stop and take a few minutes to let you know how touching I found this to be. I always wished that we got a chance to see max' and Alec's first meeting with Sketchy after he found out the truth. Especially Alec's since Sketchy was an actual friend of his and it would be a first for him. You caught all of the emotion with few words and silences, this story stayed with me after I logged off and I had to get back on to the site just to tell you this.

I think you did something that many other writer's need to learn. You edited yourself and kept the emotion without it getting cheesy. You proved that less really is more.

Tiffany
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
O! I love it! It's awesome! And different and original!
Ven chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Excellent Fic. I dont usually read Sketchy stories but this one caught my eye and im really glad I clicked it. Your a very good writer, I like your take on Sketchy's thoughts.
Ozlex chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Excellent story. I really this insight into how Sketchy's viewed Alec after he found out. Really well written as well.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This was quite enjoyable, I must say. You don't read much to the effect of Sketchy and this was very refreshing in that sense.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Sketchy was one of my absolute favorite characters, and I *love* how you've written him here. Very well-done and insightful little fic.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was really, really good. I love how you got at an angle that I've never read before. I like how you got into his head and went through the new changes and realizations with him. I like Sketchy, but I've never considered him a main character before this- you did a really good job with him.
Larabiehn chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wonderful story A really and truly excellent and unique take on Sketchy. Have to say this is one of the best DA fics I've seen, Great job.
wrenbailey chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I really like this, there are so few good stories that deal with how Max and Alec's friends deal with the news of them being transgenics. I like Sketchy, he's this adorable little character and his and Alec's friendship isn't dealt with enough.
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Cool story - I really liked it! The characters were written very well! I think you should make this longer...LOL :-)