Reviews for The Kneazle Chronicles
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
I absolutely adored this story! Crookshanks was once lily's cat! It all actually fits into the story really well and is really plausible. i loved it!
Nanchih chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
I know, I know, this is an old one but I like it. I marked it for alert just in case you ever decided to add more chapters. I'm currently very interested in the pets and familiars. I was more than a bit surprised that Crooks didn't appear in canon after this, especially in Book 7.
Nelina chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Nice story! I really liked the part that Harry and Crookshanks had known eachother from before, so maybe you could do a sequel with Harry get those pictures and (this randomly popped up in my head:) rememper the name Pye or Pyewackit when he sees the pictures with Hermione, Ron and Crookshanks. And then Crookshanks like, give him hints such as put his paw on the pictures and stuff... And then Harry can remember small bits - like Pye licking his ears - ... I mean he could remember Voldemorts laugh and the Avada kedavra curse, right?

At least think about it.

Ciao,

/Choccolate
librarywitch chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
Loved the story from Crookshanks POV. That is something that hasn't been done before. Well done as always. Thanks for sharing.
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
Excellent story! I loved how Crookshanks took care of everyone and helped Sirius out! I have a very smart cat that I adopted this past summer. She's my little watch cat! She's friendly towards people she knows, but if someone comes by that she doesn't know, she lets me know!

Too bad Sirius never had a chance to tell Harry about who Crookshanks really was and that the cat also tried to look out for baby Harry!
xBillyLiar chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
This is so cute. Totally different from any of the stories on these boards.

I liked the patrols that Pye/Crookshanks did around the Potter household.

It made me laugh like a lemon.

xD
Floridalady chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
This was one of the best stories yet on Fan fict. I loved the way you balanced the events of the story with humor! Due to the fact that I am NOT a writer, I feel that any critique that I might do would be highly inappropriate! keep writing!
JillSwinburne chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
lol this was great, I loved it to bits. what is it about Sirius, furry creature and baby Harry that is so damnably cute!
annependragon chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Oh well at least a bit more information came out of the shreiking shack than before. And loved Ron holding Pig for Crooks approved that he was just a nutty owl.
shetlandlace chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
What a great ending! I wondered if you'd end it there or go on. I think that was the perfect place to end the story. I really enjoyed it-thanks for sharing it with us.
Kjkit chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
This is such a fresh idea - and most importantly, well written. Thanks for the great read!
Jackrabbit2011 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
CHOCOLATE AND RASPBERRY BISCUITS!

They sound like bliss. good chapter, I'll definintly be reading the rest; your language is good too; very imaginative and wel-placed.

All-in-all, a good chapter...
annependragon chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Oh my goodness and very engrossing and action packed tale of your. Can't get enough of it love the adventures of Crooks and Padfoot. Add a very genuine twist to the tale and could truly picture it happening can't wait to see if Paddy tells a bit about Crooks and the Potter was well .
shetlandlace chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
Another great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!
The One And Only Zelasis chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
i never thought that crookshanks could play this big a part in the story...but he pulls it off and original storyline,keep writing.