Reviews for Confession Time
QuillDream19725 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Haha brilliant! The fact that I read this on April fools day by accident makes it even cooler! It was really funny, I love the ending especially!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I think there should've been at least a kiss but it was still a bit of AkuDemy just the same! Very, very cute!
rachfunke chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! omg omg that was so good! I LOVE IT! ahahha!
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was frickin hilarious ... for a moment I was wondering why the genre was humor if Dem was gonna go all angsty but ... Oh God that was awesome!
Kawaii Kisu chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Is that jealousy, Roxy? xD
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh wow, I am laughing so hard now... I'm not exactly a yaoi-fan (actually, I never read it) so this sorta parody on it, it's just great. Heck, even I feel for Demyx's bit, who knew he could be so coniving. And I wonder if Roxas really believes them...

Thank you for writing, again!

crimson-obsidian-rose
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
That was one of the best stories that I've ever red! First you make me nearly cry and then in the end I'm laughing real hard! You so can get the emotions out of the readers and that's awesome, there's so few of stories that can really get me feel like your stories do! How in earth do you do that?
PyroEra chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
HAHAHAHA ROTFLMAO!

That was so funny - I believed everything that Axel and Demyx said... Man I'm so gullible

This was so good and funny! Loved Roxas' reaction at the end. XD

Keep up the great work!
DearlyBeloved-13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
HAHA! OMG FREAKING HILARIOUS! xD Love it!
Xshoutatmex chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Freakin rich! I love it! Only a few can actually make me laugh, but hey this one was one of'em hahahaha!
Xadillian chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow

That really had me goin there

XD

I got all teary eyed and everything.
XxZilyxX chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
lol, that was a good one XD made me lol at the end with Roxas!
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
O. M. F. G. PRICELESS. XD Everything was -PERFECT-! EVERYTHING. This story couldn't have been more perfect. XD I'm so glad that I was able to relax today, so so SO glad. XD Oh man this story is so AWESOME! X3
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
OH god, this one is funny every single time I read it. Ocean's Nocturn printed this one out and showed my at school on April Fool's day (which is why I forgot to review), and I was cracking up for the entire rest of the day. I could almost see where it was going, but it was absolutely hilarious! I have to say, even though normally I love the dark, angsty stories, this one may just be my favorite one ever. It is so perfect, and so amazingly hilarious. I love it.

~EG~
gin-silverfang-ledgend chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I kind of wonder how long it took Axel to come up with that. Dibs to Demyx for coming with payback that quickly. Also, found Roxas' responce to Demyx's reply on what they where doing to be hilarious. I have read all of your stories. Just finally got around to getting an account. Sadly.