Reviews for Immerse yourself in the Hate
Midnight Lost chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
I truly hope that you have not abandoned this story. It is extremely well written and very engaging to read. I love Dark Side Revan stories, even more so when the tease with Dark Side Bastilla as well and to be honest, haven't come across any with a dark side Mission, which this story also's teases with, with the pairing.

So please, continue on with this story and finish it!
Ibskib chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
It was awfully risky of Revan to chase the Padawans away like that, if if just one of the jedi masters saw it or hears about it, they will become suspicious. Not to mention that the lack of self control makes it more difficult to respect the protagonist.
animevacker104531 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
this is beautiful make more.
Aidan McKing chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Interesting, it is refreshing to see an actual dark story. Usually people simply call it dark when it is anything but.
Commander Storm Thundra chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Keep it up. Dark Lord Revan diserved a relationship.
Hikari Nova chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
so when will this fanfic be updated?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Dude, seriously, why all the common mistakes? hole versus whole? really? You could run it through MS word and correct these.
InfinitysTheNewZero chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
why u no update!
The Dark Lord Andros chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
How dare you leave this story to rot!

I demand that you update it and if you don't I'll send you to the depths of oblivion!
MKStanley chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Well this was not what I was expecting at all. It was definitely much, much, better. It completely twists the storyline around without making it unrecognizeable. Finish it D
Hivedragon chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Woohoo its back I really love your story, and I really like Mission/MRevan fic being dark.
Annu123 chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
It was a really nice suprise to see that you had updated. This is something very unique and very well written. I really hope that the story continues soon :)
nxkris chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
great chapter. i love that jate was punished for her decision. please update soon (not over a year from now).
Tismen chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
Yes, you were correct to think we'll be shocked. I was when I see you had updated.

See you soon.
Tismen chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
Are you going to continue it?

Because I hope you do