Reviews for The Cast of Scrubs in: Snow White
Divine Lustre chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Brilliant work of fiction! You have such a wonderful sense of humor: I laughed so much at how well you captured each Scrubs character's quirks and applied them to this "fairytale." I applaud your talents!
wolf with panther eyes chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I can sum this fanfic up in one word - GENIUS! I laughed the whole way through, and it was great how you kept everyone completely in character. I'm only new to watching Scrubs, but this is defintately my fav Scrubs fanfic so far. Just pure awesomeness!
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
The funny thing is, I can totally see Kelso as an Evil Stepfather. You portray him so well! I also like your creative rhymes (the brick one was funny). The idea of JD creating the high-five just made me giggle out loud.
MagnusSpark chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
XD Aw so sweet!

I love it.

MORE FAIRYTALES! D

x
Photo Philter chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
Aw, I just read this story and it was really cute! You got everyone in character and it was hilarious. And having JD (Sorry, SW) start up the inner monologue right where he left off when he was poisoned? Awesome job.
Failariel Pallanen chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
aww, this story is very cute. is it finished? if it is, change the status to complete. very good story.
hurkydoesntknow chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
(squeals) Eek! I just loved this story so freaking much! I loved how you portrayed everyone on Scrubs! You did a great job making Kelso look like an arrogant king! Great story! You should write more Scrubs fantasy fics!

Hurky :-D
WellxWisher chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
! Wonderful! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed the past couple of chappies, but the end of school was insane...gah.

I love Eliot's one-word paragraph-completely in keeping with her character-the dwarves' various conversations right before the wedding kiss (esp. Jordan's revelation and Perry's subsequent reaction) and Ted's a capella group. I'll miss reading this!

Also, I feel I must mention this: a few weeks ago, I scrambled to find a television with which to watch the scrubs season finale, and while it was very enjoyable, i couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed that it wasn't acting out this storyline!
mars2192 chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Aw... Cutest ending ever. I loved it. And I loved the whole sotry. Definitely going on my favourites list. :)

I'm amazed at how well you managed to get all the characters dead on. That was brilliant! The whole thing was brilliant. Kudos on the great story! I hope you write more soon.

(P.S: There's some sort of epilogue, right? :P)
Alice.1993 chapter 10 . 5/22/2008
AH

That is such a cute ending! I love that it all ends happily, obviously it was always going to but I still love it.

Awesome awesome story! With a great finish!
fatbean chapter 10 . 5/22/2008
that was very good loved the happy ending.
daflippnay chapter 10 . 5/22/2008
I loved this story so much! Thank you for sharing!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 10 . 5/22/2008
An excellent ending to an excellent story. Honest to God, this whole thing has been such a fun read. Everyone's character is dead on, your creativity in this is fantastic, the lines you write fit perfectly with that of the humor of Scrubs, and just...I really could go on and on. Would you mind if I share my favorite lines of this chapter? Because I kind of plan to. LOL

“Per-per, you’re obsolete at the moment, deal with it!”

"I can safely say life can't get any more bizarre."

"Perry, I'm pregnant."

"Aw, hell!"

And SW's inner monologue that wrapped this whole story up was absolutely perfect. Really well done. Thanks so much for writing and posting this little piece of brilliance.
rabid-squierell13 chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
im too lazy 2 log in but wonderful! continue pls!
loodeeelooo chapter 9 . 5/11/2008