Reviews for Break
justRoman chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
It was such a good story, until you made it looks so sad at the end...*sigh*
I guess, it's what "Angst" is.
biaslord chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Nice story! :)
darkfinder chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
ok that was weird . her father got drunk try to rape some one but has a family at home with a kid . she must be so proude .
darkfinder chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
poor cam at least he admits it .
darkfinder chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
after what happen to her . he still worry she disobey him what an ass .
darkfinder chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
in all fairness it is johns falt .
darkfinder chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
nothing really happens between them .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
poor cameron almost made a friend . he still giving her orders .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
well at least he not trying to seperate them .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
you just got to feel sorry for her .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
what a place to stop .
PSG1JOHN chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
When Cameron was attacked, and almost raped, I was so sad and happy that she blow them away.

"Help me forget"

more heart ace this late line in that chapter.

I'm sad about the mind wipe, but at least she back in away.

Great story dakota423 love the darkness, and sadness of the story, and i hope you make another one
PSG1JOHN chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
"I don't want to hear anymore about it. Just… are you seriously screwing the thing or not?"

He just smirked and looked at his feet. Derek grimaced.

"That's beyond fucked up."

They both laughed.

I love that little exchange between them and it had me chuckling. John needs her and she needs him.

The little chat about that the little girl was heart warming but sad as well. "I wanna kill Terminators" then her being catch red handed acing human. The ever so shadow of harm coming Cameron way is poking its head out.

Nice chat with perry to see his character.
sophia666 chapter 12 . 1/25/2010
great story. though I have to wonder, if Cameron's new mission makes her forget her old memories of being with John, why does she tell younger John that he tells her in the future how lonely it can be, etc. or does she still have those memories?

I love the poem, too.
kk chapter 12 . 9/11/2009
This story doesn't make any sense to me.

What would sending Cameron back again accomplish? Absolutely nothing besides making her suffer over and over again. Isn't that even worse than killing her?

I would have understood if John had sent back the "new" Cameron, the one who had just killed Alison and was freshly reprogrammed. If she had even been in this timeline of course.

I liked this fic for the first 2-3 chapters but now I wish I hadn't read it. Sorry.