Reviews for The Return of the Waldorf
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Okay, this was awesome. Epic conclusion and follow up fic. It is 3 am here so just want to reaffirm my appreciation. I loved your characters, personality wise especially Chuck and Serena as well as Kati and Iz.
dollfacebarbie chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
this was awesome! oh, and I love your profile pic! Elise; lol...

DF
miss-Tami-bass chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
haha, this was such and awesome story! amazing :)
TheColorPurple chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
amazing story! loved it :)
Reddragon13x chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
As strange as it sounds I've never actually read this series' books or the show. But, after reading this I'm definitely going to see if I can hunt them down. Awesome job!
Melissax3 chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
love the ending, this is extremely adorable, and the ending to last chapter was also great.

i wish there was a little more CB moments going on here, but it's all cool. love this!
cordeliamarie chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
awesome fanfic.!* loved it.
princetongirl chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
loved it update soon
Daniellea chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
You are amazing. That is all,lol.
dolly shoes chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
I loved this story! so bitchy and nasty, just how i like it haha. i hope you can write you're really talented and i so enjoyed this fic.

xoxo B
gilmoregirlxoxo chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
Hey I loved your story! I've been reading it and keeping up with it for sometime but I just didn't have time to review! But here it is- your story is amazing and your an amazing writer!

I was looking forward to the afterschool meet between c and b, but I guess I'll just have to wait for your new story to get up! Lol. I realy enjoyed reading it and I'm totally going to read your other c/b stories!
but seriously chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
I'm not throwing tomatoes. I'm throwing BOULDERS.

Any last words, SuperGirl?

Oh, what's that? You're going to write that one-shot you were thinking of writing?... Good. *lowers boulder I'll be waiting.

Okay, enough fun. Time for the reviewin'. I loved the Jenny/Blair catfight, and I'm glad Jenny lost. Again. Loserloserloser! *hauls discarded rocks at Jenny.

SCORE!

Anyway. I really hated Nate in this, but I expect that's the way he would act. And Chuck? Oh my God, if you had him in your closet all this time, and weren't planning on sharing... you can forget the five bucks. I SHALL STEAL HIM FROM YOU! Mwahahaha! *uses rocks and Jenny to bust a hole through Super Girl's closet.

Anyhoo. I really liked it. NOW can I say I'm sad this is ending? Because it's the reallytruly ending? Because I am. :( Mehh, I'll be waiting for that little companion piece. *raises eyebrows threateningly

Overall, this was a really enjoyablecoolrockingawesome expreince for me. And that was reading. I haven't even mentioned the daydreams I've been having of your version of Chuck...

Until your new oneshot x),

Hannah xo
Lily-Sun chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
This was a great ending to this story, i'm sort of glad that it wasn't a B/C ending (even though i do love them) the ending was fitting and perfect. I loved what Blair said to Jenny, i could just imagine her saying that in the show too ;] Well done for such a great story.
Maegmel chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
yeah, you need to make up for the lack of B/C...:P
SweetSas chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
great ending! Although I missed the C/B interaction, but yeah you're right, this was a good ending! I can't wait to read more of your stories, you write really great.

xoxo!