Reviews for The Potion Master's Lust
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
OMG! Just...I see it! *Reaches up in despair* Drowning in the ships!
Yingxs chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Hi,I was skeptically when I first read the summary,but as soon as I started to actually read it,you won me over.

It is just so incredibly hot!Thank you for writing it :-)

Please write more Snape and Potter fanfiction,you are one of the best at it.

:-D
Emi chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was really well witten - my only criticism is that I think you should just refer to people's eyes as - well, people's eyes, not hues. But other than that there is nothing I can find wrong with it - bravo! :)
schearyaoi chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I loved it! ,
Neeshack chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Nice. I really enjoyed it so much that I went back an re-read it again twice more.
Caerix chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I liked it when Snape started to freak the end was cute too
TomiShaped chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
The story was amazingly well written. Not at all how I expected it to turn out- but that's not a bad thing. It was still amazing. It seemed like it started out as rape, but for some reason, to me, didn't end that way. Then again, that's only my opinion on the matter and everyone sees things in their own way.

I loved it though. You're amazing.
Ares 82 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
sequal! sequal! sequal!
M04 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Great start - what happens next?
Lexi Kaye chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
update soon please
Kate0xoxoxo chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
O my god I loved it. It has to be the best Harry and Snape story I have read! You asked to tell you which bit I like the most but I can honestly say I loved every part of your story. Wonderful, Wonderful story. great work. Your a really good writer.
orakelin chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
HOT! Snape is so bad and so sexy..me like:P
Bulma-San17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
heey

I just love this!

oh my god! it got me all wet! :D

you can be proud of it and rest in pease...make one more...make more!

write to me! :D i could use your help with a storie

love Nienna
otakubarbie chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
yo! read your fanfic(no duh) and loved it. and i know it was a one shot but i hope you'll change your mind and create a follow up. really, it would be cool. bye.
Faia Sakura chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That. Was. HOT! Kyaa! *incoherent fangirl squealing* The first M rated SSHP I've ever read, and one of the hottest slash fics I've read in a long, long time!

Faia Sakura

PS Somewhere in there, with the music analogy, it's "a" violin, not "an" violin. That just irked me cause I play one.