Reviews for Murata is the Devil
Hunnyfern34 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
That was so sweet, I liked how you put it from Murata's POV, that was different. I liked it!
BlackNoblesse chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Well I'll be god danged. I couldn't stop laughing for a second. It's just way too funny
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I still don't get that one part where Yuuri limped to the castle and why Murata said, "Well I'll be damned!", but I have to say that, for your first KKM fanfic, it made me laugh pretty hard! Purely out of amusement, I assure you! It's really well written, I'll commend you on that, and I had fun reading it!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Murata the devil! XD Yuuri better be glad to have such a friend ;D
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Thanks for the great read!
This was really well written
DisappearingEchoes chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I love this... This is so cute, and yet I don't know what did I feel at this line " 'It took us over four thousand years...' " :') Amazing fic! Keep up the good work! :)
yuyane chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
wow, this was hilarious! loved it!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
lol i love it
Aihsire Atha chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Like this :D
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
GAH! This was as funny as the last one :D Oh, and that "gah" is a noise I make when I don't know what else to say... Sort of like "" only not, lol. Last time I wrote "gah" the author took offense, so, please don't.

YYWKMN.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Nice!
Unchained Insanity chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
-sighz- I luv murata! XD 'he'll no'. XD best two wordz eva spoken.
shingekinoaddict chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wonderful~ I love how Murata pissed Yuuri. I love Yuuri's naivete but I hate his idiocacy...I love the last part where all of them are actually together (the pairs I mean) and most of all I love MurataxShinou! But I was shocked...Yuuri's the UKE~? that's a first. Anyway it was great~!
NellaReklaw08 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
haha! XP that was funny XP i especially like the ending XP Yuuri, you are so obtuse i have nothing to say to you...! XP well, at least you're FINALLY going after your fiance, he deserves so much more... but baby steps, baby steps

humorous story!
Ravensfrost chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
"I was aiming for the position of Devil's Advocate, not the Devil himself... but I'll accept that too,"

Murata the devil :) Awesome.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »