Reviews for Bleach: Memories of the Nevermore
Very nice story, please continue this and update soon; I personally think that yuzu should be a shinigami instead of a quincy because can't really see her as one who will just destroy hollows like they do, but that's just my opinion.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Really enjoyed can't wait for next chapter please please update soon!
Kurosaki-Braut chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Uhh...very good story...is there any chance you will continue it? Really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
I can't tell if you love or hate Rukia
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Ok, where the hell is the next chapter?
WatermelonBlaster101 chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Great chapter! :)
WatermelonBlaster101 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
I liked the re-writing of Ichigo and Rukia's meeting- hilarious! XD
WatermelonBlaster101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Wow, this story already seems interesting... I'm hooked!
Ermilus chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Awesome but u stop why
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I finally found it! I can only recall bits and pieces but what struck out to me was the fact that Ichigo had a zanpaktou that came from Orihime. Reading this first chapter, I can freely admit it is very similar to Flame of Recca.
EquinePianist chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
*waves a #1FAN sign around vigorously*
Kaldi97 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Awesome.
Kit Kinya L.O.A.F member chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Wow! This is really good! Please finish rewriting or whatever soon! Please don't forget this story! I really want to see how this all turns out! :D please update soon!
HATEMAINSTREAM chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Don't know when you're rewritting but i have suggestions. due to his final forms during the final arc of the series i think you should make it so that he comes out looking like that after he lose rukia's power and awaken his. He should also be aware of exactly what his badge is since he became captian general in you fic and be able to activate his fullbring when he returns from soul society, probaly in his bedroom when he's alone and thinking about chad's power. In other words by pure accident and his zanpokuto's connecting the dots zengetsu because of his analect and amametsukai because as part of orihime though more limited the abilty to understand space and time and 'unmaking' it. Also though he may have the final form of his fullbring you might want to make it so that the final 'ability' of it is to give full syncronity of body and soul allowing him to give his zanpokuto and shikoshu i think its writtin physical form thus doubling if not more his power. The same with chad keep the armor and make it so that the destructive power of his ultimate attack is at 'least' on par with a two handed kendo swing from zaraki while in that state.

With karin you may have your own ideas but here is a suggestion for shikai and bankai. As a representation of her mental state. have one swordbecome a sheild or armor or something along those lines to represent her resolve to never falter or weaken to 'never' cry after the death of her mother to not complain or ever appear weak. As for her other sword the appearance is entirely up to you but give it a water affinity 'salt' water as a representation of the only time she'll 'cry'. My other idea for a shikai is that you turn both into greaves denser then most zenpokuto that greatly enhances her kicking power that allows her to shoot out tsunamis similer to what the pre espada ichigo fought did. As for her bankai i was thinking similar to ichigo 'greatly decrease there size turning the two hilts into bracelet on her arms allowing her to turn her spiritual pressure into such dense water that it 'could be on par with noiterro heirro and turning her two blades or what ever you decide to make her shikai into braclets on her legs allowing her to make water so dense they could cut through his heirro. Heck you could use her wrist braclet to make an incredily dense water ball and make her kick it with enough force that it could push back crack or punch RIGHT through most things. The reason I have this idea is because while ichigo hates the rain karin might desire to view water in the most beutiful form so her inner world could be a never ending sapphire ocean and azure cloudless sky with an underwater city representing her memories. Clouds in the sky representing her doubts and storms her sorrow and anger. Also water being her main affinity in case you want to turn toshirou into a pedophile(LOL (T_T) ) and because you made it ichigo second sword.

P.S. I don't know about you but memories of nobody is ONLY about three days of the time line and should of happen sometime after the bount's but before the third arrancar attack(hoping you work that into the story and give senna a happier ending)
newtype chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
No matter how you put it with his 'finishing technique' hyorimaru really isn't a water or ice type. It takes the form of water covering its target and then takes out all the oxygen freezing the water. Using its final technique it controls the very weather itself. So for all you readers out there Toshirou zanpakuto is more of an 'storm' type then anything else explaining why rukia's may change shape but his does not not even in bankai becaues the second 4 pointed star guard could be assume to be made of ice like his sheath

P.S. specifics are important