Reviews for Soul Mates
Mistryja chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
I HATE EXAMS! omg!I cant believe i keep missing your updates! Thanks for the last one! Keep up the good work, i am o happy that teyla and ronon are finally getting closer and closer! even if they are in fear of constant danger but oh well! Cant wait for the next update!

Jayna

x
Bunnylass chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
Aww that was so sweet to read.

Especially that last part...lol, it was really cute. A perfect lil Teyla/Ronon moment.

Gotta love those, hehe.

Thankies!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
What a fabulous beginning. I can't wait for the adventure to begin!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
HE FINALLY SAID IT! YES!

Haha, yes they are so cute together! Definitely in my top five favorite pairings for just that reason _

I should find that song – have you heard Alison Krauss's song "When You Say Nothing At All"? I might have mentioned this to you before, but I think it's -perfectly- Ronon/Teyla.

Great chapter, can't wait for more!
Hannah554 chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
Another wonderful chapter, it was good to see them just relaxing, no bad guys or creatures attacking them. Yay they're going back to Atlantis, looking forward to that!
Dia chapter 19 . 6/1/2008
YAY! she cares for him! he kissed her! he LOVES her! YAY! i love love! i love love more than a hate hate, and that's saying a lot!

this chapter is very light, breezing, and smooth. that's good in a fic so action-packed.

i LOVED the kiss. call me- well, whatever, but i like them best when it's more than "he kissed her" not that you should go into passionate explanation with every kiss, jsut that you'll get more of a reaction from ones like this.

YAY! and thank you for the author's note! it REALLY helped! YAY! topless Ronon! i think the girls can handle it and i wanna see some- (there are a lot of things to say, but you may not approve of them.) Abs. (how about that?) I wanna see the Baywatch Beauty! lol. jk. i can get one for myself.

VERY nice! i wonder where they'll go. they've only been there, what? two days? they better stock up!

YAY!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 18 . 5/30/2008
Hmm . . . claws . . . wings . . . doesn't like fire . . . I shall ponder this mystery!

Cute chapter, I love it when she yells at him for being so overprotective!
Bunnylass chapter 18 . 5/30/2008
Lol, i just love this story! They're so funny together!

You got their personality's down pat. It's like reading a show, if that makes any sense, hehe.

They're both so fiercly loyal, and protective, independent, and so damn stubborn :D

Thanks for updating so quickly, good to know Ronon's not TOO damaged, lol. Its only his ego...XD
Hannah554 chapter 18 . 5/30/2008
This chapter definitely made up for the evil cliff hanger, I loved their arguing when Teyla was trying to treat Ronon's injuries and how Ronon told her she was worth all the scars. I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Hannah
Dia chapter 18 . 5/29/2008
yes, this chapter was better. one suggestion, though. i was thinking that, when you write chapters like this, you should post links for pics of illustrations. but you wouldn't have to do one with blood or anything. just a shirtless pic of Jason would suffice. just a suggestion. ;) (
Mistryja chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
OMG! You are so bad! I cant believe you did that to us! Please come back! I hope they are okay! Cant wait for your next update

Jayna

x
Bunnylass chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
Ok, i had a stupid, goofy grin reading this chapter...Probably more so because Teyla doesn't hate Ronon anymore, ya!

They're bantering was so funny, and incredible sweet :D And what an awesome place to be taken too. That was really thoughtful of Ronon.

Speaking of...Holy Buckets! Is he gonna be alright? Sheesh, if it isn't the wraith trying to kill them, its a wild animal. Lol, poor pair can't catch a break...

This was great, thanks for updating : )
Hannah554 chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
I loved Ronon's 'manly moment of aggravation' line lol, so him. Ronon and Teyla were both so adorable in this chapter, it was nice to see them happy again. Then that stupid predator had to show up and ruin the moment.

Great chapter, looking forward to the next!

Hannah
AthosionWarrior chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
oh *sings* whats gonna happen whats gonna happen. please update!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 17 . 5/28/2008
Okay, favorite quote of the week: “I don't pout, I am – having a manly moment of aggravation."

-Such- a Rodney moment! I love it when Ronon does stuff like that, acting like McKay or Sheppard all of a sudden _

But ooh, new dangerous creature! Might one hope for, say, a dragon of sorts?
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »