Reviews for Soul Mates
Bugginkrd chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Great story! More please. This is a great adventure, can't wait for more. Thanks so much.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Oh yeah. I'm definitely hooked. You have such a talent with this stuff! ! ! -hugs- I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Hannah554 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
This is a really interesting beginning, I can't wait to see where you're going with this.
Dia chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
WTH? you keep doing this to me! not that i mind, but . . . .WTH?

you keep getting inspired, writing the most CONFUSING prologue ever, and then sending it to me. like "hey, check this out." not: "Hey, what do you think of this? i made it especially to try and trick you. i hope that, if you don't get committed out of the absurdity, you'll be addicted, waiting on me to supply the next chapter to satisfy your thirst." that's what you should have said!

lol jk. i'm not mad. i meant what i said, just not quite as severely. it's REALLY good and OOBER (ha! right?) confusing, but that's how all good prologues should be!

more more more more more more more more more more more! lol
Szepasszony chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
So far I am really intrigued by this idea. I also agree with you on the whole Ronon and Teyla being soul mates thing. They kind a match in a certain way that you can't really described. I hope you continue with the story. Szepasszony
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Ooh.. how exciting! An adventure for Ronon...
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Another AU! Yay! Wow this is off to such a great start, I can't wait to see Teyla's side!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I love it, i love it, i love it!

This sounds awesome! Totally different, and so...fairy tale like, lol.

I am definitly looking forward to reading more : )
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Whoa - exciting! Seriously - how -do- you come up with this stuff? :P:P

Already loving this story :) Teyla and Ronon, soulmates.. *happy sigh* How perfect.. :D:D

Great start to yet -another- fic! :D