Reviews for Soul Mates
jiskah chapter 39 . 8/7/2008
Huh? Its finished now?

Hey what about the "and they lived happily ever after" epilogue?

What about the bunch of children we al would like to see? And did Beckett finished the serum for Illydia?

There are far to much question you realy need to asnwer before you can call it the end

Oh and I really liked the last two chapters :-)
Hannah554 chapter 39 . 8/7/2008
This was a great chapter, I feel really bad for Illydia but hopefully Carson's serum will actually work and she'll be able to have the life she deserves. The scene between Ronon and Teyla was very cute.

I don't want this story to end, can't wait for the next chapter though!

Hannah
Shandra23 chapter 39 . 8/7/2008
Ahh...great. I really love the way you use things form the episodes for your AU and the serum would really be a wonderful way to help Illydia.

Can't wait for the last chapter!
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 38 . 8/6/2008
I'm curious, will the necklace come into play again?
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I love this chapter, the promise of a good story. More fluff and adventure!
Bunnylass chapter 38 . 8/3/2008
WHOA! I was getting all down and sad and upset, thinking Ronon was gonna die and leave Teyla...

I was so close to tears and everything...then...then...

DAMN, I'M SO GLAD ILLYDIA DID THAT!

Your so good at this! You totally are! THANK YOU, for such an awesome story and update! WOWIE :D Lol.

I hope you update again soon :)
raduzhok chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I am already swooning and this is just the prologue! There is a great deal that I love about what this story promises. The possiblities are endless and you have begun with a most delightful intrigue! It is so rare that we ever see glimpses of Ronon's family, and you have created a beautiful family legend for him.

It is enchanting that Ronon and Teyla's mother and father (respectively) had somehow known each other and devised a plan which, as you say, would be 'the greatest adventure of his life...'

I can't wait to 'turn the page' and see how their story unfolds!

This is pure magic!
Hannah554 chapter 38 . 8/2/2008
Yay, Illydia healed him and now he's okay, I hope she'll be fine too though, I can't believe you actually made me like a wraith. Can't wait for the next chapter.
bailey1ak chapter 38 . 8/1/2008
So that was another great chapter. I thought at first that Illydia had sent Teyla on a wild goose chase so that she could complete Teyla's vision and kill Ronon and the white sheet would have to be pulled over his body.

Always twisting and turning... love the story.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 37 . 7/31/2008
Ignoring for the moment the complete ARGH of the ending (-glowers slightly-), I must say that one of your all-time best lines in a fanfic (in my not-so-humble opinion) was "McKay squeaked as Sheppard burst out: “That was cool!”"

-giggles madly for several seconds-

-stops short at memory of very abrupt ending-

WAH UPDATE SOON PLEASE I DON'T WANT RONON TO DIE HE CAN'T DIE HE JUST CAN'T!
Shandra23 chapter 37 . 7/31/2008
Wah...forget what I said. Please update soon.

That's really a mean cliffhanger

But good as always.
Bunnylass chapter 37 . 7/31/2008
Ok, its only because i trust you that i'm not freaking out right now! Seriously!

That was awesome, but so HEARTWRENCHING! He CAN'T be dead! OMG!

This really was a fantasic chapter. I was so nervous and on the edge of my seat when they were escaping! Wow with the cave too!

Then sheppards - “It was awesome!”

Was brilliant...then...*sob*

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE ! WOW...just...wow. :D
bailey1ak chapter 37 . 7/30/2008
I am hoping that like all 'good' movies the main characters can't die only the extras. With that in mind it was a great chapter. I love that the dart was cut in half and they were able to kill the wraith before the self destruct. John being excited about how close a call it was was priceless.
Hannah554 chapter 37 . 7/30/2008
What do you mean 'can't do anything for him'?

Cool doesn't quite cover this chapter, I loved the cave parting for them and the Dart following them and the gate cutting it in half and I think I actually loved everything in this chapter! I really hope Ronon is going to be okay though from the sound of it that's not likely to happen.

On the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter!

Hannah
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 36 . 7/29/2008
Oh man, -definitely- not disappointed! Sheppard's last line was completely in-character, I loved it!

Great chapter, I'm worried about Ronon now! Update soon please P