Reviews for Soul Mates
Bunnylass chapter 36 . 7/29/2008
WHOA!

Go Teyla! That was a very powerful battle of wills theres :D I thought she wasn't gonna succeed for a second! So relieved they did!

But so sad for Ronon! Sheppards right. They can't of come this far to lose now :D

He definitely instilled some positive energy into me, lol.

Ohh, what a cliffy! Twas awesome :D Had me on the edge of my seat, then ready to cry before getting a big grin ready for anything, hehe.

Thanks for updating :D
TeylaFan chapter 36 . 7/28/2008
Goodmorning fyd! :D Or... probably afternoon. :P - Well, you already know I love it, but let me explain why...

The beginning is just fabulous, it makes sense you know, that she would move both bodies first, without realising, and then later she learns to control them seperately. That's such a great start! :D I loved that.

And poor Ronon! Even though I love him for doing that to Teyla, it's still poor ronon! :P But he's probably just tired right, from healing her, like he was the first time. Let's hope so! :D

And then Shep.. Aw! I loved his response! that they were meant to be happy together in the end, and not just one of them surviving and miserable. He's just fab, and thank you for puting that in! :D I'll make it fit! - Perfect! :D

Anywho all in all - just another AWESOME chapter! ;)

You're welcome for all the reviews! :) I had a wonderful time leaving you those, and catching up. It's soo selfish, since this fic is already - :O - 36 chapters long! But I never want it to end... :P

Totally agree with you on Teyla, that's what I like about her so much also. Right! Thank you for the explantation, it makes much sense to me, and I've wondered what that meant for quite a while now... :P So thanks! :D Definately enjoyed this chapter, it was super, so it didn't even matter that it wasn't that long. I mean, I was harrassing you so... :P *hugs* Looking forward to the next chapter, and have a wonderful day sweetheart! :D
bailey1ak chapter 36 . 7/27/2008
That was an awesome chapter. Her struggle with the wraith queen was suspenseful. Ronon protecting her and ending up in the life pod is both sad, but it is what he would do for her.

So, will they fit through the gate and have a happily ever after? Post soon.
jiskah chapter 36 . 7/27/2008
Yes, thats so Shepard, stubborn like always. And the same for Ronon. Why the hell must he went to his limits?

If he ever get ut of the life pod he will needit again cause Teyla gave him some piece of her mind by force.

I bet they will get nearly caught by the wraith while trying to make the cave fit for the jumper, would by such a typical Stargate situation *gg*
Hannah554 chapter 36 . 7/27/2008
"I'll make it fit" - Loved that line, it's so very John.

Poor stubborn Ronon, now he's in a life pod. I suppose it was to be expected, Ronon would do whaever it takes to protect the peole he loves even if they tell him not to. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter, I love this fic!

Hannah
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 35 . 7/24/2008
THIS WAS SO MUCH INCREDIBLENESS I HAD TO MAKE UP THE WORD INCREDIBLENESS TO DESCRIBE IT.

Wow. What a great mental battle! I've just been watching old Sailor Moon reruns (yes I am that much of a geek) and that feel totally meshed with the mind-battle in this chapter. Wow. I'm actually shaking a little from the intensity of this chapter! Great job, girl, you continue to raise the bar of my esteem (and my expectations)!

Can't wait to see the next installment!
bailey1ak chapter 35 . 7/24/2008
I loved seeing Ronon able to enter her mind and help fight off the evil wraith that she was connected to. I am not clear on what minds her and Illydia are looking for, but that may be something that you are going to reveal in a later chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
TeylaFan chapter 35 . 7/24/2008
Omg! That was so intense and scary and eciting! :D Ronon helped her.. aww. Even though he's not capable of helping her in that way as he is in other ways, it's so cool that he managed to help her a little bit anyway - enough for Teyla to regain control of her mind. Way cool!

And I just adore the ending. Do you have any idea how cool this sounds? "...and hijacked one of the most powerful enemies in the galaxy."

Very, very cool! :D Fab work sweetheart, this was just suberb! :D And I cannot wait for chapter 36! *bounces*
TeylaFan chapter 34 . 7/24/2008
*chuckles* You sure like cliffies! But I'll forgive you, since I get to read the next chapter right away. :D Though if that ends like this one does... then it's a different story! :P Just kidding. ;)

Loved this chapter, Ronon is so cute when he's worried. And I'm sensing some Teyla whump! :D *bounces* You know, I've read this more than once, and I dunno if it means a lot, or something else... - "lithe grace" - Maybe you could explain it to me? :o I don't know what lithe means.

Anywho, this was awesome once again! And wow for 35 chapters already! * applauds*
TeylaFan chapter 33 . 7/24/2008
Aw, Ronon fell asleep. That's so cute, he must have been really tired! I really wanna know what's gonna happen, so sorry for this shorter review! I should really learn to get more patience... :P

*hugs* Loving it! Awesome chapter. :D
Bunnylass chapter 35 . 7/24/2008
Whoa!

First it was, Ohh. Then it was, Aww. Then BAM! You hit us with that! Lol.

That was a truly amazing chapter!

He proposed and she said YES! YA, YA, YA!

But that was really, really powerful stuff reading that battle! I was really starting to get worried .

And again with the suspense, hehe.

It really was wicked! Thank you for updating, it totally blew me away :D
TeylaFan chapter 32 . 7/24/2008
Huh. Interesting.. To say the least! A wraith, yet not a Wraith. :D So sweet that Teyla was the first to trust her. That's what I love about her, she's lived her life fearing the Wraith, but she hasn't lost the ability to see the good in people, and to trust them when they deserved it. :)

And I loved the little things you put in there, for instance that she kept smiling with her lips closed. I mean, teeth like those.. don't make the most friendly smile... ;)

Another very exciting and interesting chapter, can't wait to see where you're going with this. And wow... you can write fics soo long! I usually get bored after writing 5 chapter with my own fics. :P But not with our co-fic though! I still love that one. :D
TeylaFan chapter 31 . 7/24/2008
Whoops! hehe :P Little accident? ;)

I wonder what's - or who - is in it! :D Sweet, that little moment between Ronon and Teyla. And LOL for shep clearing his throat a little awkardly... :P

Love this whole chapter! McKay is a hoot, and go Elizabeth with her arguments. :D *hugs* Loving this hun, and I'll catch up on this fic right away. It's so cool - that I couldn't even stop if I wanted too! *wink*
TeylaFan chapter 30 . 7/24/2008
Ohh! Nice twist! :D Love the ending, and I can't believe how much I've missed! You must have updated at least three times when I was gone, or I have just been neglecting my R&R duties... :o I'm sorry!

Anyway, an awesome chapter! You did a great job with the action, it was very exciting to read! *hugs* Off to read Chapter... 31~!
Hannah554 chapter 35 . 7/24/2008
Wow, this was an amazing chapter, the battle in Teyla's mind was incredibly well done. I felt like I could almost visualise the whole thing and I really want to know what Teyla's vision was.

Awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next!

Hannah