Reviews for Soul Mates
jiskah chapter 35 . 7/24/2008
wow two updates in a week, that saved my week

Poor Teyla, she probably will have a major migriane after this. Funny that the Wraith who could escaped was it. Galaxy is small, huh?

So now let us read what theyare up to. I think I have an idea
Shandra23 chapter 34 . 7/23/2008
Well don't get me wrong. I like the fact that you don't update too quick. Just the right speed.

Slowly I fear that this story will have an end. And I enjoy this one too much to "loose" it *gg*

So I hope you have still some chapters for me.

Great job as always. I specially enjoyed the way Ronon cared for Teyla. That's so sweet.

Love it!

Shan
TubaPrincess chapter 34 . 7/22/2008
Ooh! The wraith are coming! That's...scary and exciting. I'm not too thrilled that Teyla was unable to finish her warning to Ronon, but hopefully that will turn out for the best. The past few chapters have been really interesting, especially with the addition of a good wraith. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter. :)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 34 . 7/22/2008
Yay, the Wraith are here! I mean . . . oh no, the Wraith are here! (Sorry, I get confused, because they mean the story will take another major turn and exciting things will happen, but then again they are life-sucking alien half-bug-half-human-all-evil things, so not such good dinner guests.)

I'm actually starting to like Illydia, she seems pretty genuine, and a helluva lot more likeable than other Wraith. (Except for maybe Todd, who is just awesome, and Michael, who is Connor Trinneer.)

Also it seems like a very bad thing that McKay noticed the Wraith before Teyla did (although she -was- asleep, which could account for it). Maybe I'm just over-worrying?
bailey1ak chapter 34 . 7/22/2008
Another great chapter, I think I was as frustrated as Ronon that Teyla would not tell him her vision. Hopefully she will be able to change it and Ronon will be able to save her, the galaxy and still get his happily ever after. They are such a cute couple and they deserve a long boring life for a while after this is all over.
Bunnylass chapter 34 . 7/22/2008
Whoa! What did i miss out on!

Wow that was an awesome couple of chapters. The suspense weaved through it was really strong. Almost like a sense of anticipation!

Go you! :D

This really was fantastic! Now that you've left it on a WICKED cliffy, i hope you update again soon : )
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 33 . 7/20/2008
Woo! I can't wait to see what she says! And I totally agree with Ronon, it'd be -really- hard to let your guard down around something that looks like a Wraith.

Really nice chapter, keep it up!
plague2005 chapter 19 . 7/20/2008
Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't they said that before already? I think I read that they did.
Sunqueen42 chapter 33 . 7/20/2008
Hey, there!

I thought I'd drop you a line to tell you how impressed I am! You have a wonderfully flowing writing style, and the story has me completly hooked! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Mistryja chapter 33 . 7/18/2008
Loved it! Can't wait to hear her plan! Keep up the good work!

Jayna

x
bailey1ak chapter 33 . 7/18/2008
So this was a very good chapter. By the end I was holding my breath due to Teyla's bad feeling that something is about to happen. Ronon waking up crouched and at the ready was great. Weir deciding to stay and that causing an arguement is so right on. John never liked it when she was not safe on Atlantis.
jiskah chapter 33 . 7/18/2008
How dramatic. You cant let Illydia run through the woods for no reasons.

Well Iadmit I understand Ronon perfectly, I would also be on guard with a Wraith around.

I am wondering Rodney didnt said anything to the "Time traveling is complicated" thing.

So and now to the final chapters, or not?
Shandra23 chapter 33 . 7/18/2008
Oh that's not fair! Please update soon. Can't wait to read more. I'm really curious how this will go on.
Hannah554 chapter 33 . 7/18/2008
Fantastic chapter, I loved John and Elizabeth arguing about whether or not she would stay, protective John is so adorable. Illydia seems nice enough for a Wraith, I'll actually feel bad if she dies later. It was great how Ronon made a point of standing beside Teyla and Illydia when they were sat together and Ronon sleeping in Teyla's lap, so cute!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Hannah
Bunnylass chapter 32 . 7/16/2008
Damn gal!

This just keeps getting better and better. You keep blowing me away with these awesome updates :D

And that last parting line...WOW!

That was quite the lil cliffy : )

And an absolutely aamazing chapter, thank you so much :D

I can understand why McKay might be hard to write, but you do it so well. You get him perfectly. Actually, you get them all perfectly : )

Thanks for updating, it was brilliant.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »