Reviews for The Hospitality of the Dwarves
Frodo's sister chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I like how the dwarves rescued Legolas from the cave in and gave him a warm welcome.
Schiffer93 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Hehehe I like it! I especially like the song!
Tina chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Thats a cool story!
I especially like the drinking song! :)
Deathcas chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
:D Wonderful story, I found it quite entertaining, especially the dwarves nickname for Legolas...XD

Fantastic job, keep up the great work!
soupcan chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
*laughs* That was cute!
XJack'sPearlX chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
great finish! is there going to be a sequal?
LupinandHarry chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Aw this was a cute story, Legolas was hilarious!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Hey! I would have reviewed earlier, but RL prevented me from doing so. Stupid RL... always getting in the way...

Anyway, I loved this story! It's going on my favs *clicks* ;D Keep up the great writing!

~Arodiel

P.S.- I loved this part: [“And I am in this dratted cave because of one of those hairy little beings cannot keep his feet firmly planted on the ground. And here I thought that the hirsute creatures are so ‘in touch’ with the rock. An elf never falls out of a tree…”

“Legolas!” Aragorn hissed. “They are right here!”

A faint “Oh,” reached the ears of those who listened.] *laughs hysterically* Love it! ;D
White Wolf1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
I had to laugh when Legolas was 'forced' to sing the drinking song, and he dragged Aragorn up to join him. That would have been a lovely scene in the movie, especially since Legolas's and Gimli's drinking game had no song (though it was still funny).

I'm glad that you mentioned some of the dwarves still had hostile feelings towards Leoglas. That was much more believable than saying they were *all* won over.

Loved the way you ended it. It begs for a Fangorn sequel. Yes?
Lady Ambreanna chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
I just love stories about "little hairy beings" and "scrawny prissy creatures"! Especially when you throw in one of those scruffy rangers!;)
Cattiechaos chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
OMG, this was HILLARIOUS! xD

\
empath89 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
i liked this. a very nice way to end the fic. i especially liked the 'little hairy beings.' well done!

hugs...empath
LovewithWars chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
LOL, funny ending,

when they go to Fanforn can Quickbeam be in it? i know he lived -lives - in the forest in the mountain side but i think Gimli could become friends with him. just a thought.

Cool, chapter thx for saving Leggo - for all the Dwarfs hospitality, Thringe didn't thank Legolas ... ... .. . O.o

Cant wait 4 next chapter! btw good job with Aragon gotta love that guy!
Gord and V chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
*wipes forehead* thank goodness Legolas is alright! Yet another wonderfully written chapter. The drinking song I loved tremendously, and how that came into play; you must follow customs afterall. ) Hope you write another story soon.

Peace out boyscout,

Gord and V
Calathiel of Mirkwood chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
“Legolas!” Aragorn hissed. “They are right here!”

A faint “Oh,” reached the ears of those who listened.

I just LOVED that part!