Reviews for Clipping Your Wings for Me
HeteroChromium chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I absolutely love your version of a selfish Hikari! :) I use to love her as a kid but now I can't stand her perfectness. I just wished that she could act a bit more human, like in your fic. And I like how she's not too selfish to the point of hurting everyone in real life and not feeling any remorse whatsoever. I like how she feels guilty for being selfish because that sounds so Hikari-like. So I don't think you made her OOC at all. I just wish she was like this in canon, so that she would be a more likeable, human-like character (at least, to me). Anyway, great job on this!
Shrinking Violet chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
it's pretty comforting thinking Hikari isn't as perfect as she seems. selfish!Hikari was written very well and so was her reltionship with Takeru.I understand where she was coming from. The fic was beautiful.

Hmm...What could Ken and Takeru's secretive smiles mean? :))
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is really awesome. Oddly, I don't think Hikari is OOC at all; I can imagine her clipping Takeru's wings, but only in her dreams. After all, they're just dreams right? She's not really holding him back. Aww, but it's sad that she feels like he's leaving her. Overall. this is bittersweet, like chocolate.
Khajmer chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Hikari does deserve to be selfish every once in a while. Though I must ask, is this a one-shot or is there more to come. I'll SA it just in case.