Reviews for Erasing History
Noeljulia16 chapter 49 . 20h
R u gonna finish this story?
Dark Dramione chapter 49 . 7/7
Please pretty please update this fanfic is amazing and I really wanna see what happens! No pressure tho I understand that sometimes people r just too busy
SilverSwan6 chapter 49 . 7/8
Are you ever gonna update this?!
Wika0304 chapter 49 . 7/7
please update
ProperPie chapter 1 . 7/4
Lmao I don’t see why people are disliking this story since it is pretty well written, even if it doesn’t make much sense to people. I think it’s pretty well thought out, though others might not but I personally don’t really care what you think. I just hope at some point it will be updated or confirmed to not being worked on anymore.
I like it it's good
johnrlozada chapter 3 . 4/18
"Leave now and you might live," Orion warned coldly."

Wow. Just wow. "And his Unspeakable instincts kicked in." Wonderful. So is that how they deal with terrorists? Ask them to leave? As far as I know, highly trained personnel used to dealing with dangerous criminals fire first and ask questions later.

Harry knew the man was dangerous. What does he do? Offer him a chance to fucking leave.

Nope. I'm dropping this now. Glad that I only made it to chapter 3 despite my inner self telling me to drop at chapter 2.
johnrlozada chapter 2 . 4/18
Well, fuck. If it's for the sake of story then I would understand. But in real life, someone who's highly trained at fighting high level criminals shouldn't be easily distracted. You portrayed Harry as one of the strongest Unspeakables out there, and yet he was felled by a loser and a rat.
Kayla Jovan chapter 25 . 4/15
Wait I thought Nagini died
hey there chapter 49 . 4/11
Hi,, Not sure if you still come on here but... ive been reading this story for about a week now and I realize that the last update was 5 years ago. I know had gotten engaged and are probably married with a little bundle of joy or 2 by now..

Just wanted to know if this was ever finished and put on a different site?
Please please update soon!
stylo1 chapter 5 . 3/27
changing snapes dad to a wizard will have so many concequenses its not even funny
stylo1 chapter 4 . 3/27
sigh duel animagus, an inner animal represents who you are, lions are loners where as wolfs are pack animals, in other words complete opposites and not possible. why you made this mistake is beyond me, simply do a wolf and a hawk that makes aa little more sence. but i am beginning to think this whole story doesnt make sence, shame cus you writing style is good
stylo1 chapter 4 . 3/27
hello i am from the future.
ahh i see you have a permit for that, well never mind just fill in the standart time travelers form and we'll get you settelt.
i will thank you
now one last thing promise not to change everything.
cross my hart.
good it will take a few days time to process but expect a visit from the dark lord soon to check up on you, or just head down to the dom and ask for rockwood he'll pass on any message. have you written a will yet?
stylo1 chapter 2 . 3/27
this attack on harrys house is really stupid, where are harrys wards? how is it that they simply cut of the floo, how can ron take down everyone with 1 curse. it just dsoesnt make sence but i gues you wanted this attack and this was easiest
2,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »