Reviews for Erasing History
Reiha Sakurai chapter 49 . 9/14
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can’t wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can continue to read and find out what’s going to happen next.
SilverSwan6 chapter 48 . 9/8
Annnnd now you've abandoned it.
Best story ever
Letitia chapter 2 . 8/1
Hi,
Good story so far, and I can't wait to read the rest.
Just one little comment;
Ron - Ronald Weasley - the underachiver - the slacker... is able to beat Harry - unspeakable extraordinary - who can beat the whole auror training force at one...
Or if not beat, kill a whole bunch of people, including Hermione(!) and MacGonagall, and Harry can't incapacitate one single man for that long?
Kind of hard to believe.
Otherwise, this story looks great! :) and as I said, can't wait to read the rest.
(Sorry about not leaving a name, but I'm just a guest at ffnet.)

Kind regards,
Letitia
I'm only on chapter 2 and I already know I won't be getting any sleep tonight and will probably be late for work in the morning! Haha you write so wonderfully I'm already hooked
Karou WindStalker chapter 48 . 7/25
Wish you would come back, you were an awesome writer.
Noeljulia16 chapter 49 . 7/15
R u gonna finish this story?
Dark Dramione chapter 49 . 7/7
Please pretty please update this fanfic is amazing and I really wanna see what happens! No pressure tho I understand that sometimes people r just too busy
SilverSwan6 chapter 49 . 7/8
Are you ever gonna update this?!
Wika0304 chapter 49 . 7/7
please update
ProperPie chapter 1 . 7/4
Lmao I don’t see why people are disliking this story since it is pretty well written, even if it doesn’t make much sense to people. I think it’s pretty well thought out, though others might not but I personally don’t really care what you think. I just hope at some point it will be updated or confirmed to not being worked on anymore.
I like it it's good
johnrlozada chapter 3 . 4/18
"Leave now and you might live," Orion warned coldly."

Wow. Just wow. "And his Unspeakable instincts kicked in." Wonderful. So is that how they deal with terrorists? Ask them to leave? As far as I know, highly trained personnel used to dealing with dangerous criminals fire first and ask questions later.

Harry knew the man was dangerous. What does he do? Offer him a chance to fucking leave.

Nope. I'm dropping this now. Glad that I only made it to chapter 3 despite my inner self telling me to drop at chapter 2.
johnrlozada chapter 2 . 4/18
Well, fuck. If it's for the sake of story then I would understand. But in real life, someone who's highly trained at fighting high level criminals shouldn't be easily distracted. You portrayed Harry as one of the strongest Unspeakables out there, and yet he was felled by a loser and a rat.
Kayla Jovan chapter 25 . 4/15