Reviews for Erasing History
So bad xD
Pills chapter 3 . 5/21
Who the f is Orion and who cares?
I read ahead and decided that this is the stupidest shit ever. Why the hell is Snivellous good? The greasy little dungeon bat does not deserve Lily! Jily for Life!11111
So,so wish you had finished. A good story is worth a great ending.
yarnfan4life chapter 33 . 3/14
love it please write more
yarnfan4life chapter 49 . 2/7
love it please write more
jaqmaq77 chapter 8 . 1/28
Oh dear... Okay, I'm enjoying it so far... but I think me teeth are rotting, it's so sweet...
I met my first wife and after something like six hours I was so in love with the son and daughter I only found out about when their 'real' dad dumped them on my doorstep ten weeks into our relationship... So you really can fall hard for a three and five year old so easy - even after we mutually parted, they still call me dad and their kids call me grandad.
But yes, I do like the story and for once I am tempted to skip ahead to see the future...
Trying to figure it - but in canon Bellatrix was born in '51' or '52'... so either 16 or 17? Can't quite remember and can't be bothered to look it up... but I just love the stories where Bella is the love interest...
at-nightfall chapter 7 . 1/14
So I think Harry/Orion should acquire a nice grey pelt as a rug for Remus, when he can manage the time.
at-nightfall chapter 6 . 1/13
Britpicking:
Harry is in 1968 in the UK. With most houses you were happy to have _one_ bathroom. My parents got a second bathroom around 1970, but my father build them as his profession. My grandparents had a much larger house, but still one bathroom and one outhouse. A lot of older rural homes still only had a laundry room instead. And that was in West Germany, which was better off than the the UK at that time.
One bathroom and one extra loo would be a very nice compromise. With three bathrooms Harry is buying a luxury home.
What is the difference between one of the bedrooms and the study? The electrical outlets? Or would the study have an oven, and the bedrooms be left without any means of heating? I would assume the sitting room to be larger than the bedrooms and the study and have an oven.
Any reason for the shopping spree for the house? Harry landed in 1968. That was when old style furniture became outdated, and everyone who could afford it bough modern furniture. Harry would be able to acquire old style durable furniture on the cheap over the next years, if he keeps his eyes open.

Why would Harry cover Remus up instead of undressing him to check him for injuries?

Regards
Romily chapter 49 . 1/12
I hope you someday come back to this. I really enjoyed it
Grumplesquishkin chapter 2 . 12/13/2020
This unbreakable reflective shield is a colossal load of absolute shite. Seriously? A notoriously lazy, incompetent pissant like MoRon Weasley being able to fight Aurors, Unspeakables and Harry 'the J stands for Motherfucking' Potter? No way. Even with the backup Ron had, this is ridiculous. They should have been torn apart before they got through the wards.

I'm not quitting the story yet, but there's no way I can take it seriously.
Forromir chapter 3 . 10/7/2020
Who the fuck would say "No my family was murdered a few days ago" after losing their family? Why would someone grieving just say that? And also say it to a complete stranger? tf?
LocoBriar chapter 49 . 8/7/2020
Do you think that this story will eventually be finished?
LocoBriar chapter 42 . 8/7/2020
Oh dear... that’s one humdinger of a cliffhanger... O.o
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2020
This story don't logic , not compatible
2,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »