Reviews for Erasing History
PurpleBullet chapter 49 . 2/14/2013
I really like this story.
paulmoss chapter 49 . 2/14/2013
Loving the story keep up the good work.
Jade Tatsu chapter 40 . 2/14/2013
Hey, right at the end of this chapter (40) how does Harry get to the Infirmary. He was in the Room of Requirement and then BLIP he's in the Infirmary with oddly muggle devices hooked up to him. Really bleeping and screens monitoring. It seems so unwizard like.
I am enjoying reading just every now and then something jerks me up with this fic and this is one example.
Jade Tatsu chapter 36 . 2/13/2013
I wonder where Fawkes was during all that grilling of students?
johnapple chapter 49 . 2/13/2013
Kool.
GinHanelle chapter 49 . 2/12/2013
OMG you're married? Well, okay, I hope it works out _

Thank you for this latest chappie. I enjoyed Dumbledore's end and I'm rooting for Voldemort. Heheh. :D

Love and luck!
Hericus C chapter 49 . 2/12/2013
I found this fight didn't have the flare of the earlier chapters conflicts and was a bit disappointed because truthfully while moving the story forward it felt more like filler than Orion finally getting rid of the single wizard that has caused him more harm than even Voldemort and had harmed all of those he loved.

Still looking forward to the rest.
Guest chapter 47 . 2/12/2013
Oh, Darn Dumbledork. He's SO going down
foxee-chik chapter 49 . 2/12/2013
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Wonderbee31 chapter 49 . 2/12/2013
Glad to see this next part, and with this event, Orion is making a move now that will have me wonder just what it might mean for the school and magical England overall.
Guest chapter 41 . 2/12/2013
No way! The souls in Harry's head is gone?!
Guest chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
I'm very pleased that you skipped straight to Sept. 1 with this chapter. After the last one, I was dreading reading several more chapters while things dragged on over the summer. But you didn't!
Penny is wise chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
Awesome chapter. Congrats on your engagement.
Bloodfire87 chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
First off, congratulations on your engagement! I wish you many happy and healthy years together. Secondly, good luck with your exams to come, I'm certain you will need it and hope all the best for you with them. Finally, I love this chapter! Though I'm a little worried on what MoldyVoldy's planning. Can't wait to see the next chapter and hope it's soon but understand that it may be awhile...

Anxiously waiting,
Bloodfire87
benleigh2008 chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
Hi at long last great chapter!

Are there any plans to complete dark apprentice?
2,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »