Reviews for Erasing History
peppymint chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
Do James and Remus know how good Orion is at flying? They will never leave him alone.
id chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
"his life seemed to be perfect." uh oh, that never bodes well...
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
Still a nice story. I like it.
gaul1 chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
good chapter, keep up the goo work, byes
Kingdark chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
Shorter then usual, but nice all the same. I like it better this way actually, more regular updates, in exchange for shorter chapters.

Good work

I do hope that you are almost ready with the setting up of the chapters.

I wonder if harry will become the DADA teacher at one point or another?
athenakitty chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
Orion should have been prepared for all the odd questions that Severus and Remus would throw. Just how much of the future would be changed? Who's going to infect the others with the love of potions? Does Orion have a camera for those special moments? Actually two cameras would be very nice. Also changing Petunia Evans mind on magic would be a good idea.
jumping-jo chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
ohh i loved their summer camp thats just cute will there be more orion black in there and will regulus turn up more it would be cool to see try and save regulus will petunia turn out okay? If others are getting a second chance please give her one
cyiusblack chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
update soon
murdrax chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
wow what an amazing chapter im really looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Beth5572 chapter 15 . 4/21/2008

Terri
Tabbycat1220 chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
another great chapter can't wait for more
Craig chapter 14 . 4/21/2008
Awesome ending. Leaves me literally begging for more. I wonder if instead of James/Lily it's going to end up being Sev/Lily. Should make things interesting since then Harry wouldn't technically exist... Eagerly awaiting the next installment. :)
Mikee chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
What an interesting story - this is the first chapter since the second that you didn't have me in tears. I really like how you've characterized everyone - especially Harry/Orion. I loved him stepping in with Sev. That was cool. I also loved what you have going with Remus. It's looking like Harry/Orion is becoming a collector of 'lost' boys - and I really like it ... so far.

I'll continue reading more tomorrow - for now, my eyes are beginning to cross. *grin*

Thanks for a fun story.
jumping-jo chapter 14 . 4/20/2008
would love to see the answer to that qustion cool story
jojobevco chapter 14 . 4/20/2008