Reviews for Erasing History
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 14 . 4/20/2008
I am curious could the fact that Remus changed into his wolf form not on the day of the full moon help him keep his mind when he does change on the full moon? Or could he not change into a wolf on the night of the full moon cause he already changed once that month? Can he use this ability to change into the wolf to control the wolf?
Airlady chapter 14 . 4/20/2008
Orion did a good job of navigating the field of discipline. Well done.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 14 . 4/20/2008
Remus, Remus, Remus. Poor Harry. Wonder how he's going to answer THAT question. Update again soon please!
BDSanta2001 chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
Harry/Orion should give parenting classes.

Nice chapter close..."You taught me potions and you taught be DADA", heh!
wwwendy chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Great job! Though I'm sad that Luna hadn't been mentioned yet...(what would be awesome is if in about 20 years Harry (or rather, Orion) saves her mum)

Wondering if Harry, er, Orion is going to mention that Lily might have been a seer so that he could find out if it ran in the potter family or perhaps Emma's...hmm, wouldn't it be interesting if Emma's maiden name (or her mother/grandmother's) was Trelawney?

hey...I just went to close this and noticed 'Emma's prediction' maybe it wasn't just because she knew her son, but that she KNEW the future (small insignificant things, perhaps?)
Caddy94 chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
Cant wait to see how Harry answers that question. Great chapter.
murdrax chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
lol talk about catching harry by surprise lol!
Darth Demon2 chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
Great story
Donna chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
I love this story. It is so different. All four friends even before Hogwarts and plus not Peter. Cant wait to see what answer harry comes up with for Remus questions.
gaul1 chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
good chapter, byes
cyiusblack chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
update soon
jbfritz chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
Snowdove30 chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
Just found this story and I'm really enjoying it. Well, except for the murders of Hermione and her children. :( Love the twist with Harry raising Remus and Severus.
texasranger10 chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
oh hell you just had to have him ask that question. you must love torturing yourself. orion can't answer that yet unless he wants to tell the whole truth to them and he can't do that yet lest he change his own birth. keep it up i love it.
Tabbycat1220 chapter 14 . 4/19/2008