Reviews for Erasing History
haphazard1 chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
Thanks for another very good chapter. I especially liked the discussion between Harry and his grandparents, and Charles observing Harry having a nightmare.
gaul1 chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
Commedia chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
yeesh, wha'd he do?
murdrax chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
wow what an amazing chapter this really rocke3d and please update again soon!
jbfritz chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
Excellent!
Benjamin Breeg Reincarnated chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
i read your story dark apprentice it was a brilliant work of art, and after reading the first chapter of this story its already drawing me in you are an amazing writer please keep it up!
Kyntor chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
I don't really believe a widower would be so forthcoming about his family being murdered to a complete stranger a few days after it happened. Especially, someone like Harry who has always bottled his emotions.

You might want to try to stop projecting your likes and beliefs onto your characters (i.e. Star Wars). Mentioning anything from pop culture into a fantasy story is sticky business. It can serious hurt the immersion factor.

I don't really believe that Harry would reveal the truth to his grand parents right after he arrived in the past. It seems a little too convenient.
Kyntor chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Harry can defeat Voldemort, but has trouble with Ron?

Draco is Harry's fried and Ron is Harry's enemy?

Snape is actually a nice person?

Not punishing someone just because of their sex is sexist. I don't ever remember him having the same feelings regarding Bellatrix and she did a lot less to him than Ginny.
Airlady chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
You did well to show the joy/pain of sending one's children off to school.
xTullyx chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
Yay! an update! Really good. I like it. Keep them coming!
Beth5572 chapter 16 . 5/28/2008

Terri
JediHPfan chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
Nice fic i'm waiting for u 2 start the chronicle series of hp as a wizard and a jedi...
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 15 . 5/21/2008
Good! Please continue!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
Very good!
Commedia chapter 15 . 5/18/2008
interesing view of harry.
2,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 147 .. Last Next »