Reviews for Erasing History
ForseenMystic chapter 15 . 5/14/2008
this is really good, and very original. i can't wait for the next chapter. but what did dumbledore do to harry to make him hate him so much?
Aurora Selene Potter-Malfoy chapter 15 . 5/13/2008
Amazing story, love how you adapted your own spin on this style of stories. Hope to read more soon!
Fire of the lioness chapter 15 . 5/13/2008
Aw, little Sev and Remy are so adorable! I like them as brothers, and I can' wait to see what happens when they are finally old enough to learn Orion's secret. Hehe, my Dad is actually my future student and the son of my friend who is actually my grandfather...confusion all around!
Geovanni Luciano chapter 15 . 5/10/2008
I like this story so far, but at the pace that you're going it's going to be in exceess of 800,0 words. The pace to the story is long, and alot of the stuff that is going on, while nice is irrelevant to the plot as you've set out.

As it stands, with the further development of a relationship between Severus and Lily Harry will be in paradox, and you've missed that or deliberately doing it.

James' character has not been engaging whatsoever outside of his animagus mishap and the occasional Uncle Orion. He's been a non-character as has Sirius. Thus far, I would expect an invitation to another party hosted by Walpurgis and Orion Black to introduce Voldemort to make him more real for the reader, as well.

Just my casual observations, and in no way flame. I do like your Remus and Sirius characters. I do think that Harry needs a love interest and I'm curious whether that is something that you hope to pursue or whether you're just going to leave him to be alone as he watches the adults grow only to be forces to watch himself born and live the life that he, himself, always wanted.

Update soon.

Geovanni Luciano
Faireboiz chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
"The best laid plans never survive the first engagement", I am really enjoying the way your story has ventured from what Harry "expected". LOL.. Your plot line is very interesting, I like the concepts you have going...

Looking forward the next chapters in this Saga...

thanks for your time and effort.
jojobevco chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
Good Chapter, but I'm a little confused about one thing. If Severus and Lilly get together, wouldn't Harry cease to exist?
magiquill9 chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
this is a very interesting twist on a time travel story. its pretty entertaining.
Lina03 chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
I love this story! I can't wait for more and I hope that you update soon. Also, what's gonna happen with the Malfoys? Anyways, wonderful story and thanks for all your hard work! _
dragons an' fire chapter 15 . 5/5/2008
This is superb. I've seen the 'Harry is given a chance to change things' time travel fics before, but the ones I've read he either goes back to his childhood time, is the same age as his parents or gets deaged somehow. This is a neat perspective and you've done well with it.
LovelyLittleAngel chapter 15 . 4/30/2008
i love this story!

i really like how you made all the marauders and snape friends.

update soon!
haphazard1 chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
A friend recommended this story to me, and I wanted to say how much I've enjoyed it. The start was rather depressing, with Ron and the remaining Death Eaters attacking and the death of Harry's family. But I've liked his time spent in the past, meeting family and accumulating a new one.

Very nice work, and I look forward to seeing where you take the story next.
latin-freak chapter 15 . 4/28/2008
fantastic! absolutely intriguing plot, i love seeing characters we know back to a stage where we can watch them evolve. please update soon!
Pooky The Kid chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I think you know 'Dark Apprentice' was great. So naturally, I had to find another story to take its place. This one should do nicely.
AnimeFanReader01 chapter 15 . 4/24/2008
Nice story. The diadum? should be in the Room of Requirement by now. The last time Tom visited Hogwarts was to inquire about the DADA position. He probably put it there when he visited. If he hasn't yet, then Dumbledore should probably notify Orion when he has the meeting. With Voldemort dead it would be a hell of a lot easier to locate the horcruxes without worrying about Voldie's plans. Due to noone currently knowing about how to bring Voldie back it is just a matter of time before all the Horcruxes are gone and Voldie just fades from existance. A lot of lives would be saved that way. But, I understand if you don't want to do it that way. If you stick with what you know about the Harry Potter universe, it is easier to write a story. If you branch out, it gets unbearably difficult. Oh well, later.
TLDriver66 chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
I thought Tobias Snape was a muggle, or am I confusing him with another character?
2,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 147 .. Last Next »