Reviews for Erasing History
BDSanta2001 chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
That's something wild; turning into a werewolf at 9 in the morning. Must have been something real important to spark a fight that riled Remus up that much.

Has Nymphodora Tonks been born yet?
Airlady chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
This was handled well. Youngsters of any species usually have less control than adults.
Bobboky chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
good, are you going to intoduce any other people like the Neville's parents or Hermione's?
Kingdark chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
I didn't know that a werewolf could transform overday and not on the full moon. It's a shame that Harry doesn't have access to the wolfbane potion

keep it coming
I. Evelyn chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
oh i really wanna know what started the fight. I feel bad for moony, being chained up and all that. poor pup.
murdrax chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
wow what a chapter stupid remus at least he learning sonme measure iof control of it!
hemotem chapter 12 . 4/15/2008
A good Christmas story thank you.

Hemotem
xTullyx chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
I love you story. It's really good and I hope more comes out soon. Yay!
Tabbycat1220 chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
great story so far looking forward to more
morriganscrow chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
An excellent and quite original take on the hoary old chestnut of Harry going back in time.

Your writing is clearly improving chapter by chapter, and I look forward to reading more.
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
People talk very easily about their problems and lives, don't they? I would expect Harry/Orion and even Severus to be a bit more reticent in just go blabbering about everything.
texasranger10 chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
ok just one thing. you made a statement in the story about what would harry do if he went back to voldies time. i read a story about just that recently and it turned out very well. this is a version i haven't read before and i like very much. good job.
gaul1 chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
great chapter, wonders if the evans recieved any presents, or if lily would get to go to the potions summer school, byes
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Even using the W's products, the attack was a bit easy, wasn't it? Just Wormtail and Ron to kill all Auros and Unspeakables, when they should be the best? A "behind their backs" attack would be more the DEs style and much more credible, instead an upfront attack where they bested the great light defenders.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Awe. Orion's getting parental on us. Yay! Poor Snape. (Makes me wonder if you're going to make him turn out the same...Lol.) Good chapter. Update again soon please!
2,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »