Reviews for Erasing History
Mikee chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
I am so enjoying your story. I still really like how you've characterized everyone. I also like that there has been a little conflict between Sev and Remus, but nothing damaging. I have my fingers crossed that Sev will eventually be able to come up with something to - if not cure Remus - then at least be comparable to the Wolfsbane of the future.

Looking forward to more.

Thank you.
Sylkie chapter 14 . 4/21/2008
Hahaha! I can't wait to see how he answers that question! Please update again soon! :)
Bobboky chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
very good
Yaraslava Rada chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
Such a good ending. I bet something bad's going to happen soon. Update again soon please!
LoireLoa chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
Hey! I really like this story! Keep up the good work!
BDSanta2001 chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
I'm kind of curious what wizarding children are taught in primary school. I know it really doesn't have anything to do with the story or progressing the story along, it's just kind of an idle pondering...

Only a year to go before the boys hit Hogwarts. Wow!
the-dreamer4 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
Ok .. that's a first ... you see loads of "Sev becomes Harry's guardian" stories, but I've *never* seen a "Harry becomes Sev's guardian" (well, except for a couple temporary de-aging situations).

Well written, mostly original. I do seem to recognize the ranking system of the Unspeakables from another story, though. You might want to give credit, though I don't remember where it was.

Now to finish the other posted chapters ...

peppymint chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
Do James and Remus know how good Orion is at flying? They will never leave him alone.
id chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
"his life seemed to be perfect." uh oh, that never bodes well...
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
Still a nice story. I like it.
gaul1 chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
good chapter, keep up the goo work, byes
Kingdark chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
Shorter then usual, but nice all the same. I like it better this way actually, more regular updates, in exchange for shorter chapters.

Good work

I do hope that you are almost ready with the setting up of the chapters.

I wonder if harry will become the DADA teacher at one point or another?
athenakitty chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
Orion should have been prepared for all the odd questions that Severus and Remus would throw. Just how much of the future would be changed? Who's going to infect the others with the love of potions? Does Orion have a camera for those special moments? Actually two cameras would be very nice. Also changing Petunia Evans mind on magic would be a good idea.
jumping-jo chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
ohh i loved their summer camp thats just cute will there be more orion black in there and will regulus turn up more it would be cool to see try and save regulus will petunia turn out okay? If others are getting a second chance please give her one
cyiusblack chapter 15 . 4/21/2008