Reviews for Erasing History
magiquill9 chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
this is a very interesting twist on a time travel story. its pretty entertaining.
Lina03 chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
I love this story! I can't wait for more and I hope that you update soon. Also, what's gonna happen with the Malfoys? Anyways, wonderful story and thanks for all your hard work! _
dragons an' fire chapter 15 . 5/5/2008
This is superb. I've seen the 'Harry is given a chance to change things' time travel fics before, but the ones I've read he either goes back to his childhood time, is the same age as his parents or gets deaged somehow. This is a neat perspective and you've done well with it.
LovelyLittleAngel chapter 15 . 4/30/2008
i love this story!

i really like how you made all the marauders and snape friends.

update soon!
haphazard1 chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
A friend recommended this story to me, and I wanted to say how much I've enjoyed it. The start was rather depressing, with Ron and the remaining Death Eaters attacking and the death of Harry's family. But I've liked his time spent in the past, meeting family and accumulating a new one.

Very nice work, and I look forward to seeing where you take the story next.
latin-freak chapter 15 . 4/28/2008
fantastic! absolutely intriguing plot, i love seeing characters we know back to a stage where we can watch them evolve. please update soon!
Pooky The Kid chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I think you know 'Dark Apprentice' was great. So naturally, I had to find another story to take its place. This one should do nicely.
AnimeFanReader01 chapter 15 . 4/24/2008
Nice story. The diadum? should be in the Room of Requirement by now. The last time Tom visited Hogwarts was to inquire about the DADA position. He probably put it there when he visited. If he hasn't yet, then Dumbledore should probably notify Orion when he has the meeting. With Voldemort dead it would be a hell of a lot easier to locate the horcruxes without worrying about Voldie's plans. Due to noone currently knowing about how to bring Voldie back it is just a matter of time before all the Horcruxes are gone and Voldie just fades from existance. A lot of lives would be saved that way. But, I understand if you don't want to do it that way. If you stick with what you know about the Harry Potter universe, it is easier to write a story. If you branch out, it gets unbearably difficult. Oh well, later.
TLDriver66 chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
I thought Tobias Snape was a muggle, or am I confusing him with another character?
landcollector11 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
I found the battle at the house to be wildly unrealistic. It just reeks of plot holes. Try again...
Lexie Lupin chapter 15 . 4/22/2008
That's great they're going to camps. Great chapter and please update again soon! :)
harrymione4ever7 chapter 15 . 4/22/2008
i loved it upadet soon plz!
Nettiet68 chapter 15 . 4/22/2008
I really love your work. This is a great story and I like the way you have reformed the Marauders to include Severus. You can already see their adult personalities, even at 8. I think Orion needs a little love in his life though.
battousai222 chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
damn good chapter and story so far. I do love the thing ton. PLease keep up the amazing work to. Love the way it's going but it seems to be going slow, I'd think it would be in hogwarts by now. But hey, story still kicks ass so what am I complaining about!
Airlady chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
Good showing on the summer camps.
2,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »