Reviews for Erasing History
gaul1 chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
great chapter, wonders if the evans recieved any presents, or if lily would get to go to the potions summer school, byes
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Even using the W's products, the attack was a bit easy, wasn't it? Just Wormtail and Ron to kill all Auros and Unspeakables, when they should be the best? A "behind their backs" attack would be more the DEs style and much more credible, instead an upfront attack where they bested the great light defenders.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Awe. Orion's getting parental on us. Yay! Poor Snape. (Makes me wonder if you're going to make him turn out the same...Lol.) Good chapter. Update again soon please!
Elia2Alia chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
nice story cant wait to read more
Sylkie chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Poor Sev, hahaha. :)
Prie chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
i wish i had seen this story earlier...i think it has a great plot line, but it is missing subtly. It REALLY needs it... Bluntness is great when the time calls but not in everyday converstation. Noone talks like that
lmill123 chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Great story. Looking forward to your next update.
Bobboky chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
very good
Airlady chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
This Christmas chapter was very complete and accurate.
Quacked Lurker chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Nice story!

I love it! I really enjoy reading stories where Harry Potter finds a family-doesn't really matter too much to me, who it is as long as the subject matter is child-friendly. Good job. The summary drew me in initially, and I must confess, I was curious about the title too.

Ah! So now we've met Peter Pedigrew (sp?). Why did Moony not like him? Besides the 'fact' he became the traitor. So glad to see Severus Snape act as a child. This proves they all were children once-and if you wish Lucius Malfoy to be the one 'attacked' by the werewolf in Remus' sixth year, go ahead. With Snape a friend of the Mauraders, it is only fair another future death eater get the scare treatment.

Well, the fluff is nice and enjoyable, but some action would be nice. Don't get me wrong! This is a great story, but this seems to be ignoring Harry's luck (actually, I think there is a rule about writting bad things happening in and focusing everything on the main character-not too sure about it, but then again, this is FAN FICTION so if you decide to keep everything the way it has been, go for it.)

Oh, and when I made that observation, I forgot what happened in the first three chapters. It is only right the evil build up before losses come piling in-if that was the original plan. Either way, the war is approaching and . . . .

Arugh! I lost my train of thought. Well, Orion is still learning how to be a parent, and he is doing his best to raise his future nemesis up properly-(nemesis isn't the proper term, but I don't know what other word would fit for 'adult who hates child'). Cool! The 'grandparents' are having a blast watching and helping out. Nice!

So, all the Unspeakables are for 'the light'? Right? Because why would 'Orion' Potter be willing to spread classified information to those he doesn't know? I understand telling Charles and Emma, and Lily Evan's parents, but why those searching for the horicuxes? Nevermind. G2G
Belladonna16 chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Another quite fine chapter! Quite fine.

It was fun to see everyone having anxiety about Christmas present giving; I thought Charles and Emma's request was a good one.

Severus' reaction to his potions kit was spot on; I can see his face now!
cyiusblack chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
update soon
doRodrigo chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Loved the chapter as usual. Please update soon.
BDSanta2001 chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
I laughed at Peter Pettigrew trying to join the group and at "potions camp."
murdrax chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
wow what an amaazing chapter and how hilarious that peter got blocked from mauradeers already lol!
2,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 152 .. Last Next »