Reviews for Erasing History
Airlady chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Excellent - now we have Lily and Petunia. Good to meet Rose. Glad that Severus is away from Tobias.
Lexie Lupin chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Another good chapter! I'm glad Tobias is gone although it's a shame that Sev's mother died
Belladonna16 chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
I was wondering when/if Lily would enter the picture.

I'm curious, though, if Lily will manage to get with James or Severus in the future (I'm guessing James still but who knows?)

Can't wait for more! :D
hemotem chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Interesting I am glad to see where Petunia gets her hatred of magic and that Sev is safe now from his bio-father ) Now I just hope you do not end up having James with Orion too soon lol let him get at least fourth year in school at least.

Thank you again for a great story and I do hope to see more in the near future.

doRodrigo chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Really great turn of events. Keep up the great work and the regular updates. Really looking forward to see the reunion on the Evans house.
jojobevco chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Good Chapter
gato-sama chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Out of curiousity, what will happen to Harry if Severus and Lily get together instead of James and Lily? I'm assuming with Harry as Severus's dad he's not about to follow Voldemort and therefore Lily will not abandon him due to Severus joining the Death Eaters.
jojobevco chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
Good chapter
BDSanta2001 chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
When all ten of the spots are punched out on Harry's adopt-a-kid card, does he get a free one?

Professor Potter teaching Potions and Professor Potter teaching DADA in the future, how weird sounding is that? I was so glad Lily and Petunia were finally introduced to the story.
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Will Orion try to include Petunia in the magical world? Can she be taught potions, astronomy, Ancient Runes, Arithmancy or Care of Magical creatures? After all she can't hold a wand that doesn't mean all magical subjects are out of her reach. And what about broomstick flying? Will Orion ever tell Rose and Daniel Evans that he is Lily's son?
BDSanta2001 chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
From a constructive criticism standpoint: That was a good chapter for moving the story along. Now Dumbledore is on the scene, but without being quite so manipulative. (yet?) Remus learns that not everyone is prejudiced, and also gets his first breath-taking glance of old Hoggy Hogwarts. Oh wait, I don't have anything "critical" to say about this chapter.
Beth5572 chapter 10 . 4/10/2008

Draghen De Sanglant chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
I love the story, and I can't wait to see the boy's reaction when they find out that they are children/nephew of their son/nephew. Boy is it going to be confusing. Lol. Great story and keep writing.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Awesome story. Very interesting with Harry adopting most of his teachers. Orriginal too. Update again soon please.
kain-boa chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
great chapter as usual, can't wait for the next one to come up.

a suggestion for how sirius could come to tea with the rest of the marauders, he simply tells his parents that he's going to be with the potters, and just leaves up that the potters are going to be with muggles, this way he tells the truth, but he's probably allowed to see lily's home anyways.

keep up the great work :)
2,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 152 .. Last Next »