Reviews for Erasing History
Pooky The Kid chapter 46 . 4/19
Not trying to be pushy, but I really miss the updates. It has been so long and I am hoping you are doing well.
skulduggery pleasant 4 life chapter 43 . 3/13
Please bring older James and Lilly and Remus and Severus and Sirius back
vysirez chapter 2 . 2/26
So reading chapter 2 and it makes no sense. Ron shows up with various Death eaters, and somehow gets through any defenses Harry's house has, like he wouldn't have the best possible wards in existence with all the enemies he has. Then super Ron, protected by some super shield that I've never heard of, kills everyone with Harry with a single spell. I mean really, if such a shield as described existed, then it would used all over. Then after the rest of the Death Eaters get killed by Harry, really fast to be honest, he's left fighting just Ron, with the help of Hermione and Minerva and some other Aurors and yet Ron still beats everyone. Then after Harry gets stunned, and everyone but the kids and Harry are dead, Ron runs around and kills the kids, and Harry basically does nothing but beg for him to stop? Harry throws basically like two spells in this part. And then after the kids are all dead, Ron's super powers go away and Harry beats him with two spells.

Sorry, it's all just really not believable. Ron is so obviously imbued with super powers aka author fiat so he can kill Harry's family, which then go away the instant Harry's family is dead. It's completely forced. When I read the initial story blurb, I thought it might be Ron, and I figured it was going to be via trickery or a trap or ambush or something that makes sense. Not Ron getting super powers long enough to beat a Harry, Hermione, Minerva, and a bunch of Unspeakables and Aurors, followed by him folding like a cheap card table.

I understand you wanted to setup your plot, but do it in a believable way. Some kind of trap or something. Or drop the warning that you gave Harry in advance, and have Ron and DEs show up while it's just Hermione and the kids and then Harry shows up at the last minute to catch everyone dead but Ron. That would be somewhat believable, not this crud you put up for chapter 2. Sorry, I'm trying to not be harsh, and the rest of the story could be great, but I can't get past chapter 2.
MoltenCheese chapter 49 . 2/18
I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO SO SO MUCH! THIS IS SO AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
KitkatMoon chapter 49 . 2/10
awesome story
christine.kagak chapter 49 . 12/27/2014
I am very anti-Severus/Lily pairing and am not happy with how that is turning out. But I highly enjoy this fic otherwise lol.
lordblink chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
A wonderful story, but some further updates, and even completion of the story would be immensely better.
hello chapter 49 . 11/9/2014
i hope that this story isn't abandoned. u worked so hard on it that I would feel sad that it doesn't get finished but then again its been more the a year... I can always hope though...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I lost this story for a while but when I was following it the story was updated on a good schedule. I was hoping for faster but since I loved this story I could wait. I am assuming that real life got in the way. I hope this story isn't abandoned...
nitpick chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
you call Draco 'Sirius' once. I got confused for a minute thinking you were referring to the child Siri. Though I have to say, I'm liking the story so far.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/21/2014
Dang...is it wrong to still hope for a TMR/HP pairing? Probably, but I can't help myself!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
;A; I'm whiny, I know...but...but! I'm just such a huge fan of TMR/Hp :/
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
Or...you COULD just get together with Tom... I'm sure it would solve your problems then... Fufufufu... Nah, it's probably going to be something like Lilly choosing Severeous(?) and not giving birth to Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Well...time to pull out some big guns, neh? Still don't like this, "Eagle" chick. Firmly rooted to my belief of Harry/Hermione and Male/Harry. Pheh. I sound like a bigot. Meh.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Noooo... My hopes...my dreams...slash...Uuu...Wahhh...Uwahhh...! ;A; Such a good story to add it to, too... His love for Hermione was so great, that he didn't realize he was gay! VV
2,284 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »