Reviews for Erasing History
Ruby Potter chapter 16 . 1/8
I just keep wondering what Dumbledore actually did to Harry/Orion.
Guest chapter 48 . 12/31/2016
You shouldnt of paired younger lily with severus. Also this whole sotry is a mess. This story isnt right and alot of things would neve have happened. First of all this means that Harry would never be born so all this will be non-existent.
Guest chapter 49 . 11/24/2016
Plese finish this story, it is amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
The vault for his birthday would be 731 everywhere in the world but america where they do pretty much everything wrong.
Mysti-n chapter 28 . 9/13/2016
You also have it going from christmas at the beginning of chapter 27 to suddenly supper time all during the same visit home from school. Or that is how it read to me.
Thenchick chapter 49 . 8/8/2016
Post more plz
PhoenixFire1127 chapter 49 . 7/16/2016
Please finish this story it is honestly my favorite!
bassoongirl14 chapter 49 . 7/11/2016
I really love this story so far! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/3/2016
Well, well, well... You little s**t... You really don't like Dumbledore, do you?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/3/2016
Tut tut tut tut... You really don't like Dumbledore do you?...
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 38 . 5/24/2016
Ooookay then... a few logistics issues with chapter. First, where the bloody Hell would they find a full grown OLD Basilisk? Second, Aleksander Krum is dead; does that mean Viktor will never be born? Third, while I've read about and even used Dueling Dummy's in my own works, I fail to see how they could use the variety of actual spells like you have depicted here, much less spells like the Killing Curse which require an emotional component to even work for actual living magic-users.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 25 . 5/24/2016
Wait, what? I thought Nagini was killed when Riddle Manor collapsed on Voldemort?
Noble Korhedron chapter 49 . 5/8/2016
Serious Q; do you think you'll ever finish this?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 49 . 4/26/2016
:D
bearah cubecars chapter 29 . 4/9/2016
God. Im crying right now. Great job.
2,350 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »