Reviews for Erasing History
Guest chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Noooo... My hopes...my dreams...slash...Uuu...Wahhh...Uwahhh...! ;A; Such a good story to add it to, too... His love for Hermione was so great, that he didn't realize he was gay! VV
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
All this lovey dovey stuff...makes me shiver. NEED ACTION. Preferably slash. Hm? What? I didn't say anything. It's totally your imagination. I love the Harry/Hermionie pair, really. I adore it. But that's it. All other pairings for Harry I like are male. Quite sad really. I wish I could change. Perhaps this fic will help me? Maybe? I'm still hoping for slash, honestly.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Yay! Guardian!Harry! Still think it's moving to fast, though.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
...Things seems to be going really...fast.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Despite not reading the books or watching all the movies, I've always been the fondest of the Harry/Hermione pair.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
49. A very enjoyable time travel via Fawkes after tragic murders with future knowledge to 1968. It was sad to lose Hermione and his children to Ronald's jealousy and greed.
Good start to change things with his Potter family and save Remus and Snape. Good to break Dumbledore's control and get an unbreakable vow but that seems to have pushed him to go to more manipulative methods to get his greater good.
Good to discover his heritage and finally free Hogwarts from the late puppet master.
Good to neuter Voldemort and his Death Eaters but will he crazy enough to make new Horcruxes?
So where is Voldemort hiding now and who will follow him or finance his fresh lot of Death Eaters?
With Sev and Lily together will that be enough or will Harry Orion have to pay as Fawkes said before sending him back?
Will Fawkes bond to the new headmaster Potter?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Rabunga chapter 49 . 8/26/2014
I know it's been forever since you updated but this is far too spectacular a tale to leave unfinished? Has it been abandoned?
bigfan22 chapter 49 . 8/6/2014
Fantastic job. I've read stories where Lily, Sev, Remus or Sirius raise Harry, but I have never read one where he gets the chance to help raise them. Your story was well written, and it had a very original premise. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic all the way through, and I hope real life gives you the time to write out what happens next. A story this good deserves a proper ending! Thanks for giving us what's written so far, and I look forward to an update one day soon. Great job!
Guest chapter 47 . 8/4/2014
Flying fuck - just kill Dumbledick already - this drawn out melodramatic crap is ruining the fucking story.
Nate chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Dumblefuck just needs to fucking die. Whatever his fucking excuse(s) are don't matter - the fucktard just needs to be killed.
Nate chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Harry/Orion should of beat the old fuckers skull in for that shit - no matter what Dumblefuck's reasoning was.
Phantomslap chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Not very believable. Why is Harry a pussy? How is it believable that Ron can kill Hermione? No direct magic - conjure a big ass rock above him and drop it on his ass.
Guest chapter 49 . 7/19/2014
what is up with you guys for bashing dumbledore and ron and making the death eaters good guys it's like making spider man uncle a villain or like alfred and jonathan kent villains because they taught clark and bruce the value of lives of people and they start blaming threr parents for failures and joined their hands with joker and lex or in this case voldemort and lucius and you're all doing this because jkr made a mistake with the pairing maybe one day she woukd wise up and rectify her mistake like dc comics did with superman/wonder woman in the reboot
jchangpa chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Well as I spec, it do not get better, now he is going to save Snape. yeah!, bad luck Im reading this.
jchangpa chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
The only flaw I see on this story is Draco a friend? I understand the Ron bashing or the rest of the weasley but really Draco friend not really optimistic for the rest.
2,270 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »