Reviews for Erasing History
Saissa chapter 49 . 2/13/2016
This was an absolutely wonderful story! It appears to be almost finished. Maybe it just needs an epilogue. I feel that there are just a couple of loose ends.

I would love to know what name the firstborn son of Lily and Severus was called. Because this child would in effect be Harry's half brother. I would also like to know when and how Voldie was killed before July 31st 1980.
Saissa chapter 41 . 2/13/2016
Yes. It has happened often especially in fan fic that magicals dont even bother to try and save the dead person whereas Muggles will still TRY and do anything else to save the person who is in danger of staying dead!
Saissa chapter 16 . 2/12/2016
This story is wonderful so far, but the sharp jump from summer camps at age 9 to age 11 was a bit too much. I think you could have done at least one more chapter of the kids childhood at age 10, before sending them off to Hogwarts.

I also think you could have changed history slightly and maybe put Lily and Remus into Ravenclaw, Severus into Slytherin and James and Sirius into Gryffindor - that would have spread the houses out amongst the families and allowed more interhouse unity!

You also forgot to mention Pettigrew. I hope he went to Hufflepuff since we know he is a coward.
Saissa chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
This is wonderful.

I can't believe that in more than 1 years of reading HP fics, I have never come across this one before!
deleted97deleted chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
You should warn that it is a Harry/Hermione. When you say Harry's familly you suspect Harry, Ginny, James, Albus and Lily and not Harry and the bookworm
Fury074 chapter 34 . 2/6/2016
Patronuses, not patroni.
Fury074 chapter 32 . 2/6/2016
Kestrel dies then helps take Griffin home?
Fury074 chapter 25 . 2/6/2016
Nagini is dead already, right?
aptteach123 chapter 49 . 2/1/2016
Awesome chapter! I won't ask when the next chapter will be ready, but I do hope it's soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next :D Keep up the great work, I'll be waiting for however long it takes you to update this story.
MeowChan88 chapter 49 . 1/23/2016
EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEEN YEARS THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IVE READ
Calmzone1 chapter 32 . 1/19/2016
you have Kestrel being thrown in the path of the AK as well as grabbing Gryffin - great story
Calmzone1 chapter 26 . 1/19/2016
love how Voldie can't think up original names and has to start a linear one instead. after all, who calls themselves flight from death?
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 1/19/2016
great chapter loved the turkey - um, Nagini was killed when the house fell on her and Voldie but she's thinking of switching sides here because Harry's the Lord Slytherin
iloveelliephant chapter 49 . 1/6/2016
Oh my god. This was awesome. But where's the Voldemort fight? It had been 8 years.

Love this SO SO SO much :)
brightflare chapter 49 . 1/4/2016
Excellent story, hope you continue it sometime!
2,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »