Reviews for Erasing History
iloveelliephant chapter 13 . 1/3
Hi - as I have been reading this story, I've thought about when the horcruxes were made, and surely the diadem would already have been created by now as Voldemort would no longer be in school by 1968?
trynmailme chapter 49 . 1/2
Plz finish it... It was a great read.
ej-83 chapter 49 . 12/31/2015
New reader...awesome story..now dat dumbledore is gone..orion aka harry only has to get rid of voldemont permanently..since lucius n sev r not death eaters..n the future has changed quite a lot..just hope dat orion will still be there even if lily doesn't get married to james..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I started reading the first chapter, and I did not really like it ;c

I'm a Hinny and RoMione fan... and this bothered me. The idea if Harry and Hermione married cringed me. I know this is an AU but...too much? I guess?

besides, it's JAMES Sirius Potter, NOT Sirius James Potter .-. why did you label him as "Sirius"
Nice chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Could you add a little more? Like how the paradoxes finally fix themselves?
grimmich chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
So is harry going to find another love and let younger him have hermione and his kids?
Avalonemyst chapter 49 . 11/5/2015
I've enjoyed this story very much!
Louis Cyfer chapter 49 . 10/15/2015
Why do people keep saying Voldemort's dad was Tom Marvelo Riddle? His dad was just Tom Riddle(Sr.), he got the middle name after his grandfather on his mother's side Marvolo Gaunt. And also, it's Marvolo, not Marvelo.
Voldemort is Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr.
His dad is Tom Riddle Sr.
zander chapter 49 . 9/23/2015
Happy Mothers day!
Zander Potter chapter 42 . 9/22/2015
problem with harry potter going to his aunt and uncle was that his godfather and the Blacks were actually all related to him as Dorea Black was his Grandmother who married his Grandfather named Charlus Potter not Charles potter as this author has written up.
zander potter chapter 41 . 9/22/2015
He is the Chosen !
Tom chapter 33 . 9/18/2015
His name is Tom Marvelo Riddle Jr.
Not Tom Marvelo Riddle who was his father.
Akan chapter 21 . 9/16/2015
These are not the ones your looking for.
Move along.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
Tom Marvelo Riddle was a Muggle.
Tom Marvelo Riddle Jr. Is a Wizard and also Lord Voldemt.
Hope this clears up peoples confusion.
Tom chapter 7 . 9/15/2015